West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April I would Lay West Brom here! West Brom's home form hasnt been great this season, and Blackburn have found some form at the moment! A good performance at home against Man U on monday. Wba have very little to play for, the draw is a likely result here!

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April Agree with the post above. West Brom's home form isn't great anyway. Blackburn are playing pretty well. And speculation about Roy Hodgson's future seems to have affected West Brom. Blackburn look good value at over 4.0, so I would take them to win or draw - Blackburn +0.5 1.95 Bet 365 Strength: 5/10 I am going to record my performance in bets tipped on PL from now on - this is the first one :drums

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April West Brom vs Blackburn Admirable performance by Blackburn earlier this week against Manchester United. Blackburn really did create the best chances, and as a fan of De Gea I'm happy he made those outstanding saves, though Unhappy that my +1.25 handicap was sunk at the same time by two excellent United late goals. Typical. I really don't know if Blackburn can put the same intensity in defense and attack against West Brom away from home. Despite having nearly a week of rest, the players might still be feeling the effects of the last game. West Brom on the other hand are comfortable mid table, and seems to have found a bit of home form. Despite suffering a slight dip in form in recent weeks, they were smashing in goals. 4 against Sunderland at home and 5 against Wolves away. I see goals in this fixture. Kean has said this week he will rotate his squad. Givet is back and Brunt will probably feature for West brom. Over 2.5 1.830 188Bet 10/10 Over 3.5 2/1 Williamhill 3/10 (reduced commission back 3.10 Betfair)

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April Over 4.5 goals. 5.00 @ Bwin (5/10) This is overs every way you look at it. Blackburn can't defend but can score. They same can be said about WBA. Besides Roy's men have become a bit sloppy, especially at the back after a solid start to the season. I think focus is not there and this actually could be a fun match where there is only attacking. Going for a big one and cheering on for 5 goals.

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April Under 2.5 @ 2.15 pinnacle Both teams have gone under in 4 of their last five games, as West Brom have scored on goal or less in these game, while Blackburn have scored a goal or less in 3 of their last 5 games. Neither side have been capable in defence, but West Brom have managed clean sheets in 2 of their last 3 home games while Blackburn did manage a clean sheet in their previous away games to Wolves. It is one of these games that looks like goals will be scored but with both sides needing a win then this may end up being a tight game with very few chances Season record: 136-187 (-5.78)

Re: West Brom v Blackburn > 7 April

West Brom vs Blackburn Admirable performance by Blackburn earlier this week against Manchester United. Blackburn really did create the best chances, and as a fan of De Gea I'm happy he made those outstanding saves, though Unhappy that my +1.25 handicap was sunk at the same time by two excellent United late goals. Typical. I really don't know if Blackburn can put the same intensity in defense and attack against West Brom away from home. Despite having nearly a week of rest, the players might still be feeling the effects of the last game. West Brom on the other hand are comfortable mid table, and seems to have found a bit of home form. Despite suffering a slight dip in form in recent weeks, they were smashing in goals. 4 against Sunderland at home and 5 against Wolves away. I see goals in this fixture. Kean has said this week he will rotate his squad. Givet is back and Brunt will probably feature for West brom. Over 2.5 1.830 188Bet 10/10 Over 3.5 2/1 Williamhill 3/10 (reduced commission back 3.10 Betfair)
+5.3 units