Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 6 April 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swansea City v Newcastle United (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April Don't know if I'm in the right section, i have put an accum on yesterday. I basically have 3G going on to Newcastle @2/1 Gould I put a few quid on Swansea and the draw or just leave it and see? I have only invested 100 quid so won't lose much. But obviously set to win a good bit Any help would be good thanks

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April I think Newcastle at 3.05 are of great value here, Ben arfa and Cisse are in great form, leaving Demba Ba abit quiet! I know Swansea dont lose alot at home, but Id fancy them to lose this one!

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April

Don't know if I'm in the right section, i have put an accum on yesterday. I basically have 3G going on to Newcastle @2/1 Gould I put a few quid on Swansea and the draw or just leave it and see? I have only invested 100 quid so won't lose much. But obviously set to win a good bit Any help would be good thanks
Might be the wrong section, but it's about the Newcastle game, so I'll let you off :lol You could always just LAY Newcastle to cover your initial stake so you won't lose anything should they not win? Obviously should Newcastle win that would eat a hole into your total profit, but at least you'd be no worse off.

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April Swansea vs Newcastle I was surprised to see that Swansea are actually favourites to win here. Though Newcastle is a team that have surpassed expectations for this season, they are level on points with Chelsea. Despite Chelsea having to scramble for a late equiliser here, Chelsea were distinct favourites for this game at the Liberty earlier this season, with away odds of around 2.00. I know that Chelsea and Newcastle have vastly different squads and budgets, there really isn't much else separating these two teams. Newcastle have real Champions league aspirations still, and the Europa league an even better one. Their togetherness this season is what's bought home the bacon, and a squad full of world class players not performing at their best will equal if not be weaker than the Newcastle squad. No doubt Swansea themselves have been a surprise package this season. Being favourites for relegation, they have embarrassed the critics and pundits alike. However, I feel Swansea's season have been overly flattered in recent weeks. Michel Vorm alone is probably worth half of the points they have accumulated, and some of Sigurdsson's goals have been amazing, but really like Crouch's, have a big aspect of luck within and even Messi or Ronaldo should I say at their peak cannot knock 30 yard shots into the top corner every time he tries. The hype around Brendan Rodgers being a top 4 manager and a potential Tottenham boss by pundits and his players is pre-mature. Being a young manager, he has been praised by the way his team have played football and not hoofball to stay in the Premier league. Really, that foundation was built by ex boss Martinez. Im not trying to take all the credit away from Rodgers, but one good season in the premier league and talks of a top 4 manager is ridiculous. Andre Villas Boas was sensational with Porto, but due to a mix of perhaps a young age with player management and inexperience ultimately cost his job. Harsh during a period of change but the results were not coming in. Another ridiculous quote, though with a light heart on the BBC Sport website was: "For Iniesta and Xavi, read Britton and Allen; for Fabregas and Messi, read Sigurdsson and Graham. Barcelona, it seems, are the new Swansea". On top of all this, Newcastle have more incentive to win this game, having a European spot to fight for. Swansea, comfortable mid table should be winding down their season and thinking abut the next. I expect Swansea to run out of steam first. Nothing much in the team news. Swansea and Newcastle have kept their players in good form this season, and their fitness team should be congratuated for an outstanding season for their respective expectations. Newcastle +0.25 Pinnacle 1.855 10/10 Newcastle -0.5 Pinnacle 3.210 6/10

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April Swansea @ 2.37 centrebet Swansea have been hard to beat at home for most of the season, and have pushed some of the better sides all the way, even beating the likes of Man City and Arsenal, while drawing with Tottenham and Chelsea. ike them to knock off Newcastle, who may have beaten Liverpool last week, but were second best in the first half and were fortunate to go into half time with a lead with their only chance of the half. Swansea have the defence to negate Ba and Cisse, while Newcastle's defence did well last week, they still allowed several good chances for Liverpool to score, and with Sigurdsson in particular scoring goals, then he can be a match winner here. Newcastle have won 3 and lost 6 of their last 10 away games, and have only recently beaten the likes of West Brom, Blackburn and Bolton on the road, and this represents a much tougher task for them. Season record: 136-186 (-4.78)

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April Very good point about Newcastle having more to play for. However, I think the draw looks like the most likely result (whether the standard 5/2 is good value I don't know although I think it should be slightly shorter than that). Both Newcastle and Swansea are ranked about the same in the form tables (Swansea 15th on home form and Newcastle 14th on away form) over the last 10 games. Although Newcastle have won three on the trot they have been against average teams - West Brom at home (Baggies home form is pretty poor) and wins against Norwich and Liverpool at St James' Park (Liverpool are a very average team ;) ). Swansea's home form is mixed since end of Jan (lost 3 drawn 4 and won 3 against a mixture of teams) and Newcastle's results aren't too much better away from home (won 3 (see below) and lost 6). Admittedly Newcastle's away form against teams ranked at the lower half of the form table is good (wins against Bolton,Blackburn and West Brom) so if you don't fancy the draw then I think that Newcastle at anything above 11/5 is probably good value.

Re: Swansea v Newcastle > 6 April

Swansea vs Newcastle Newcastle +0.25 Pinnacle 1.855 10/10 Newcastle -0.5 Pinnacle 3.210 6/10
Cisse was clinical in his finishing. Swansea had a lot of the ball as you would expect with them but were not efficient enough. Mostly half chances and shots from outside the box. Curse these WilliamHill "match winner" offers. It was enhanced 10/1 for Cisse to score in both halves and I thought pfft, mug bet and it always comes through. The enhanced match winners I do take always loses. +21.81 units