RP E-mail

A month or so ago the RP put up it's charges for the various Membership schemes and jiggled them around a bit At the time there was some posts here regarding things that might disappear from the 'free' service and I posted a day or two after the change that I hadn't really noticed any difference.......... Well, I've got an e-mail today informing me that the changes that should have happened a month ago will be happening tonight Thought it might be an idea to have a thread where we can post up any changes to the service that we notice....... I'm particularly worried that I might lose the 'My Ratings' service which is currently free and on which I've got about 3 years worth of speed ratings. I've also got two other accounts on which I store different kinds of ratings. So it's OK to say it's a tenner or so a month, just pay up..............but I've got 3 accounts with different stuff stored on them all. ....................obviously I don't want to have to join 3 times and pay £ 30 a month to keep my 3 sets of data and ratings on the go

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.