PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker - Sun 3rd June

morlspin

Betfair have invited PuntersLounge Affiliated Players the chance to win a fantastic package to vegas! This only open to UK Players unfortunately and you must have registered to betfair via PL links either now or in the past. WIN A PACKAGE TO VEGAS WORTH $4000! PACKAGE INCLUDES $1,500 paid into your Betfair account for flights and spending money 7 nights of 5-Star luxury accommodation $1,000 buy-in to take your shot at glory in WSOP Event #59 Exclusive Welcome Party and Events New Betfair Poker Customers VISIT THIS LINK - CLICK HERE All you have to do is join Betfair using your chosen bonus code. Earn 10 poker player points before 27 May 2012 and we'll give you free entry into our Private WSOP UK Affiliate Freeroll on the 3rd June 2012, the winner of which wins the package. Existing Betfair Poker Customers Exisiting UK Betfair Players (signed up prior to 1st April) : Generate 300 Player Points to get entry to a Private WSOP UK Affiliate Freeroll

· Prize Pool : $5,920 To find out if you are a registered PL Affiliated player, please post up your Betfair Username and Poker Alias which will signal to us you wish to take part and for us to check with Betfair to see if you qualify. Terms and Conditions Promo details:

• Promo Period: 1st April – 27th May 2012
  • Mechanics : Players who meet the Qualifying Criteria during the promo period will get entry into a freeroll, playing on 3rd June @ 19:00 BST/ 20:00 CET
  • Qualifying Criteria : Open to players tagged to the participating affiliates only, who meet the below criteria:
  • New UK Betfair Players (signing up on or after 1st April ) : Generate 10 Player Points to get entry into a Private WSOP UK Affiliate Freeroll
  • Exisiting UK Betfair Players (signed up prior to 1st April) : Generate 300 Player Points to get entry to a Private WSOP UK Affiliate Freeroll

• Prize Pool : $5,920 divided as per payout structure below
[TABLE] [TR] [TD]Position [/TD] [TD]Prize [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1st [/TD] [TD]WSOP $4K Package* [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2nd - 7th [/TD] [TD]WSOP $320 online qualifier ticket [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] WSOP $4k Package includes:
  • $1,500 paid into your Betfair account for flights and spending money
  • 7 nights of luxury accommodation at the 5-Star Palazzo in Las Vegas
  • $1,000 buy-in to take your shot at glory in WSOP Event #59
  • Be part of the Legendary 'Team Betfair does Vegas' experience
  • Team Betfair Exclusive Welcome Party and Events hosted by Betfair's WSOP Crew, including John 'kunku wap' Tabatabai and Hans 'Birdie_BF' Vogl

Re: PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker I definitely not linked thru PL,i've just signed into BF for first time in yonks,i downloaded BF (coz didnt have it on this pc) and it asked me to pick an alias,tried to type in my usual alias's,no joy,but it eventually accepted leedsu36,not sure where to go frm here,coz i do occasionally do some horse betting with BF,and i'm thinking now i might have conflicting accounts,coz raassskkkk is not usually taken when i try to create alias,any ideas?

Re: PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker Just re-read this and realised it's 300 points for existing accounts. Have you any details on what this entails before I go looking on the site for it. I remember generating points by playing DoNs when we did a PL promo with Betfair before although I think that was on the old platform. It's highly likely I won't be chasing 300 points!

Re: PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker Ok, Here are the eligible players from those who have asked. Nipslrom Tracked, correct alias teaulcBF Tracked, correct alias _pistonbroke Tracked, correct alias GHOP Tracked, correct alias avongirlBF Tracked, correct alias dave488 Tracked, correct alias Bagheira1PL Tracked, correct alias

Re: PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker

Ok, Here are the eligible players from those who have asked. Nipslrom Tracked, correct alias teaulcBF Tracked, correct alias _pistonbroke Tracked, correct alias GHOP Tracked, correct alias avongirlBF Tracked, correct alias dave488 Tracked, correct alias Bagheira1PL Tracked, correct alias
Thank you mate :clap

Re: PL Semi Exclusive - Win a WSOP Package via Betfair Poker

Done 300 points mate, do I need to do anything else? Btw, name shows up as: iyhh_f0a_uchi5.png not just "GHOP"
N1 G. Betfair will issue you with ticket for the tournament. Are you playing the Wednesday one's meanwhile? They give you ticket for them when you get 25 points in previous week.