** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBotD April 1st

Re: BBotD April 1st 2:10 Doncaster - Born To Surprise - Back Made a very promising when 2nd in a relatively decent race for the grade. Nothing in this race has achieved this much and he should go one better here. Some strong yards represented for debutante but his experience could well prove crucial 1pt win @ 5/4 Ladbrokes

Re: BBotD April 1st

Thanks for clearing that up Trotter and addpea I may have made a mistake with what I wrote, was writing from memory :\ but I will check back later out of the house now! Hope to be able to invest time in BBOTD this month always look in at it but it is usually the middle of the month ... it looks fun :D
Ice Cool Benny who won the Stratford race has just been well beaten in a point to point at odds on which has done little for the form. The 2nd was also well beaten by Rumbury Grey at Ffoa Las last week.

Re: BBotD April 1st 5.20 Limerick - Summer Star - The first two in the betting are probably the two to concentrate on here, both have had racecourse experience and both have winning experience, but Summer Star also has course experience when winning last time out here and being a filly is in receipt of 7lbs from Knocklong. Trainer T Walsh is in excellent form having 9 wins and 2 places from his last 20 runners for an L.S.P of +22pts, trainer/jockey combo is 6 wins from 20 runners for an L.S.P. of +9.21pts. Jockey K Walsh has 8 wins and 6 places from 20 here at Limerick for an L.S.P. of +12.73pts. Sizing Jo'Burg (trainer/jockey combo 6 wins, 5 places from 20 for an L.S.P. of +3.11pts) and Chakisto (jockey at course has 8 wins and 6 places for an L.S.P. of -1.69pts) are potential dangers and should merit respect here. 5.20 Limerick: Summer Star - 1pt win @ 85/40 BetVictor (BOG)

5.45 Ascot - Vico e/w 12/1 SJ Backed this lto when it took a fall but I think it has a good chance today. Alan Berry rides today who IMO is a better Jock than Biddick and could be the difference today Trip seems more suitable today rather than the 3miles it contested lto Paul nicholls won this last year so obvious danger so go e/w

Re: BBotD April 1st 5:35 Azrael - Has won at the distance twice before and one of those runs was off only 2lb lower on Handicap debut back in September.Martin Harley takes the ride and has been in good form over the last two weeks.Trainer Alan McCabe has been in good form with his 4+ year olds this month with 2/15 and a profit of +2.50. 0.5pt E/W @ 14/1 Sky Bet

Re: BBotD April 1st *Mahrajaan - Limerick 5:50* Now only 3 pounds higher than its win at Gowran last September. Ran creditably in a Grade B handicap at Fairyhouse after when 5th of 12 and the ground was too soft last time out for it when 4th of 5. Should relish this better ground, will be held out the back and will be finishing faster than any other horse, so a good ride needed, but capable of winning this race. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 Bet365 BOG*

In the 5.35 i fancy both the Nicholls horses, George Benjamin 14/1 Bet365 and Mujadeel 33/1 PP. Both look handicapped to go close on the form they showed last year, have gone well fresh before with conditions ideal. Yard already had a winner today and both should be ready to run their race. Drawn centrally which looks the place to be at the moment and as long as there's a decent gallop i think they'll go close. 1pt win - George Benjamin

In the 5.35 i fancy both the Nicholls horses, George Benjamin 14/1 Bet365 and Mujadeel 33/1 PP. Both look handicapped to go close on the form they showed last year, have gone well fresh before with conditions ideal. Yard already had a winner today and both should be ready to run their race. Drawn centrally which looks the place to be at the moment and as long as there's a decent gallop i think they'll go close. 1pt win - George Benjamin

Unlucky you picked the wrong one but good shout on Mujadeel!