Wolves v Bolton > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bolton Wanderers (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.56[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Predicition: Bolton Win 3 @ Bet365 Wolves are lost at sea and Bolton are on the rise. They've won 5/10 games versus bottom 6 opponents and will be greatly lifted by their win versus Blackburn last week. They have as many away victories as Sunderland this season. Wolves have 1 point from 5 games since their new manager took over. They've lost the last 4 at home scoring 1 and letting in 15. The confidence is gone, they are certs to go down I think. Posted Record w/odds 18-18 +8.5 units (flat betting 1 unit per game)

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 I think that BTS @1,75 is the best choice here. Wolves have some decent firepower upfront, I really don't think that Bolton can keep a clean sheet here. Wolves must put some pressure in this game if they want to stay in this league. On the other hand, Bolton can be dangerous too, and having in mind the bad defence of Wolves, I think they will score at least one too.

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Over 2.5 @ 1.73 (Coral, Bet365) 80% of Wolves' home games have gone over 2.5, and so have 78.5% of Bolton's away games, so odds of 1.73 look a bargain here. This is especially true when you consider that Wolves are four points from safety and this is, on paper, their most winnable fixture. They really need to go for the three points here, which should cause this to be an open game, considering Bolton are fighting for their survival as well and also need a win with harder games to come. Neither side can really defend so I'm quite confident we should see goals at Molineux this weekend.

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Agree with the overs as I can see this being a bit of an open game due to the fact that Wolves really need the three points if they are to mount any serious challenge to relegation from the EPL. I also think Bolton will still be fired up following what happened to Muamba. All three previous head to heads in the EPL have gone over. Although if I was listening to Allthethings I'd probably jump on the unders as I would expect this to be a very obvious public bet.

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Wolves vs Bolton I predicted doom and gloom for Wolves after Mick was fired. After a comedy attempt to find a new manager quickly had failed, I didn't give humble Terry Connor half a chance to keep Wolves up. Unfortunately, so did everyone else, and personally in recent games the odds on Wolves have been too high, which I had to back despite wanting to back their opposition! This simply is a must win game for Wolves. A loss here and that 90% chance of relegation will turn closer to that 100% mark. Sometimes in relegation threatened situations, teams play better away from home pressure, and Molineux certainly is an intimidating place for the Wolves players, being jeered by displeased home fans with poor performances. However, looking at the odds, I simply cannot find enough Value in Bolton to back them. Backing Bolton never gives me a great deal of confidence in and have been generally poor all season. Both teams hasn't been helped by injuries this season. Apart from the usual long term absentees, Kightly was subbed against Norwich. O'Hara is another big miss. However, I really fancy Wolves to get the win here, backs against the wall. Bolton are not helped having to commit and play in the cup in midweek. Wolves should of had more preparation time. Wolves 2.400 Coral, Boylesports, Paddy Power, Stan James 3/10

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Bolton games against fellow relegation candidates: - Blackburn = 6 pts (Won 2-1 Home & Away) - QPR = 6 pts (Won 2-1 Home, 4-0 Away) - Wigan = 3 pts (Lost 1-3 Home, Won 2-1 Away) - Wolves = 1 pt (Drew 1-1 Home) Wolves games against fellow relegation candidates: - Blackburn = 3 pts (Lost 0-2 Home, Won 2-1 Away) - QPR = 3 pts (Lost 0-3 Home, Won 2-1 Away) - Wigan = 3 pts (Won 3-1 Home) - Bolton = 1 pt (Drew 1-1 Away) I know it's a small sample size, but it looks like Bolton is more capable of getting the job done when travelling away to face fellow relegation candidates, whereas Wolves only managed to get 3 out of 9 points against the same opponents despite having home advantage. Bolton DNB @ 2.36 (PanBet) 4/10

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31

Overs has drifted' date=' anyone have a clue why? Available at 1.95 now!! Would never have expected it to drift that way.[/quote'] Because it's a very obvious public bet, and there will always be a lot of shrewd investment going against the public thinking.

Because it's a very obvious public bet' date=' and there will always be a lot of shrewd investment going against the public thinking.[/quote'] That's interesting. IMO not shrewd though, just because it's a public bet does not mean it's not value. It's only worth opposing a value public bet if its so heavily backed it stops being value (because the price has dropped).

Bolton DNB @ 2.36 (PanBet) 4/10 :)
+5.44 units. & congrats to all who went with Over 2.5 goals. Looks like Wolves will be relegated. With both QPR and Wigan winning, Wolves are now 6 points away from safety and has the worst goal difference among the relegation candidates. Bolton isn't out of the woods either, but at least they they maintain their advantage over the rest of the bottom dwellers.

Re: Wolves v Bolton > March 31 Crucial win as all the other teams also won. Bolton now drifted to 3/1 for relegation which is very good odds considering we are just 1 point off the drop with a game in hand (Villa Away). Some big home games coming up which will probably decide our season.