QPR v Arsenal > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 Think we are a tad short for this one tbh in the 1.6ish region as it is. We are obviously on a great run lately with 7 Premier League wins in a row but our away games tend to be tough affairs, in that period we beat Liverpool away(last minute winner, undeserved but we have a top striker and they dont), Sunderland away(last minute winner, deserved) and Everton away(1-0 in a tough game, deserved). I'd have us closer to 1.8-1.9 away to a relegation side fighting for their lives as we saw at home to Liverpool, they followed that up with a tepid display at Sunderland but they must be looking at home games as crucial to pick up any results at this stage. And no doubt that little worm Barton will be fired up for us, little prick always tries to pull something against us antagonising players and the like. Early for team news, just do feel we are short as it is.

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 Prediction: Over 2.5 goals 1.78 @ TitanBet Both teams fighting for something. Arsenal have scored and conceded 27 goals in their away games. Both teams have had 6 out their last 8 matches finish over 2.5 goals. Of their last 8 games, Arsenal matches have seen a total of 28 goals, QPR 27. Arsenal have scored 21 goals in 8 matches versus bottom 6 opponents. They are also both teams who lose/bounce back from going 1-0 down (Arsenal having won more points than any other team after going down 1-0). Posted Record w/odds 18-18 +8.5 units (flat betting 1 unit per game)

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31

• QPR will play life and death matches until end of the season.
  • Their home record is woeful 3-5-7 GF 17 GC 24

• Lost to wolves here this season.
  • They have a nice pitch which will suit arsenal.

• Early thoughts are that QPR will be fired up and play aggressive but this will play into the hands of Arsenal who can wait and counter and are much more likely to convert chances into goals and therefore can afford to take less risks.
  • Think if Arsenal do score first here QPR will most likely implode due to the emotion and their approach to the game. Since exiting the CL you can see the freshness and renewed focus in Arsenal games.

Ofcourse will have to wait for team news and events to unfold closer to kick off but at this stage leaning towards the Gunners.

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 I didn't realise how much of a poor side QPR until I watched them against Sunderland last week. Even watching them against Liverpool they were fortunate to get a result because Liverpool switched off for the last 10 mins and shouldve been at least 5 up. Like Schillaci said Arsenal will catch QPR on counter and win easy here. High stakes on Arsenal win here and might even consider a -2 handicap but will wait and see squad news first.

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 Ya i agree, think Arsenal should hammer them! Watched all that liverpool game, near the end i was just saying how terrible they were before that unpredictable ending! Some good players but a pretty poor side in all. Van Persie to score first arsenal to win 3-1. But money will be going on at least -1 Arsenal! Not a fan of actually wagering on wincasts!

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 QPR vs Arsenal QPR's last home win here against Liverpool was simply outstanding. I gave them absolutely no chance at 0 - 2 down. And anyone who put a £10 on them to get anything from the game at that point should sell their house and open an 188, Betfair and Pinnacle sports account right about now. QPR played alright against Sunderland last week, and Cisse's sending off will be a pain in the arse for Mark Hughes, with him being suspended for nearly half of the remaining games. Arsenal on the other hand have no doubt been the form team right now. Wins on the bounce and cruising along for a champions league spot. As always I don't know when they will put the gas off the engines and if their superb form will continue. Arsenal though will have no sympathy for QPR, who will have to be brave and determined in defense to suppress the Arsenal attack for long periods of the game. However, If Arsenal do turn up, though QPR may feel they have a good chance to get something out of this game, they will find it extremely difficult. Arsenal's players are rather enjoying themselves right now, and I'm sure they won't want their winning streak to stop here.Perhaps slight reservations for the game next week against Man City, though that's 9 days away. Arsenal -1.5 2.730 Pinnacle 3/10

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 The Gunners are really in good form now and only brave punters would oppose them in this game especially since QPR are missing so many important players, namely Djibril Cisse and DJ Campbel. Price on Arsenal win is a bit short so it is wrth taking it in a double with something else. Arsenal @ 1.61 ​William Hill

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31 I agree with IAmGooner here, a reward for backing Arsenal straight win here does not look tempting. They may have won couple of away games recently but these wins were not convincing, and the last good, solid win was at Wigan on the 3rd of December last year. With QPR fighting for their lives this will be a tough test for the Gunners, and hopefully we see some goals at Loftus. I've screened the stats and there have been first half goals in last Arsenal matches, so will be putting my money on that. My selections: over 1 FH goals @1.70 10/10 pts Arsenal (-1) FH asian handicap @3.7 2/10 pts with bet365

Re: QPR v Arsenal > March 31

QPR vs Arsenal Arsenal -1.5 2.730 Pinnacle 3/10
- 3 units Well done QPR backers and QPR, gave themselves a real chance of avoiding the drop. Bit annoyed how Ive backed against Arsenal for so many games when Arsenal was winning, now I back them and they lose.