Everton v West Brom > March 31

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Everton v West Bromwich Albion (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.79 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Everton v West Brom > March 31 Prediciton: Under 2.5 goals 1.92@ Ladbrokes Everton have seen the least amount of goals in the league this season (West Brom the 6th least). Both teams are solid and well organised. Both teams have little to play for and I expect that the 4th best defense in the league of Everton (who have had more games finish under 2.5 goals than any other team), will see a narrow result. I would have gone for Everton, but their thin squad and mid-week fixture v Sunderland put me off. Posted Record w/odds 18-18 +8.5 units (flat betting 1 unit per game)

Re: Everton v West Brom > March 31 Everton vs WBA DNB @ 3.7 Everton vs WBA DRAW @ 3.7 Both Betfair Everton are, as usual, ending the season on a bit of a high . If only they could replicate their end of seasons form at the beginning of the season then they would fight for the champions league every year. For once it seems that their injury list is smaller, and the signing of a fit an inform Jelavic seems to give them a quality focal point up front for the first time in a while. WBA are wildly inconsistent, seemingly happy in the knowledge that they are safe and battling with half a dozen teams to reach the top 10. Only 4 points separate the sides. I fancy WBA to take something here as they are far better away from home this season; they have the 4th best away record in the league, and are just 3 points behind city in the away table. As well as the teams being evenly matched, Everton's FA Cup tolls might have taken their eyes off a league where they have little to play for. We saw something similar when they recently played away to liverpool and home to arsenal as they seemed lifeless and blunt half of the time, potentially due to FA cup exploits. I see no reason for a plucky WBA not to at least to get a draw here against a team who will be definitely be affected (be it positive or negative) through FA Cup exertions. Also their home and away records are almost identical, Everton 21 pts amassed, WBA 22ts amassed. Putting these things into perspective I see both bets I've taken to be overpriced.

Re: Everton v West Brom > March 31 Ya i think West Brom to win at 4/1 looks good value. West Brom haven't won since beating Chelsea and Everton could make it 3 wins on the trot but I still reckon the odds are too high and although I'm backing against the formbooks I'm happy to risk it at 4 to 1

Re: Everton v West Brom > March 31 Everton vs West Brom That was an excellent win for Everton the the FA cup at the stadium of light. Another Wembley appearence for the fans to relish and no doubt excite over. West Brom looks to have hit another low after being thoroughly outplayed by Newcastle on their own patch last week. At home though they are better, but Goodison is never an easy place to visit. Despite Everton playing in midweek, 1.909 is ridiculous odds for Everton to win. Everton -0.5 Pinnacle 1.909 10/10