** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr

kevshat

The penultimate full ranking event of the snooker season begins on Monday with another tournament out in China - the China Open where Judd Trump will defend the title he won 12 months ago. As with all snooker events these days there is coverage throughout on Eurosport and the world snooker live streaming console. Matches are the best of 9 frames up until the semi finals which are 11 frames and then there is a best of 19 frame final. With the World Championship less than a month away this should be pretty competitive. Draw and format can be found here:- http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/d1/a2/0,,13165~172753,00.pdf Also keep an eye on Ferret147's news thread which I'm sure he will be updating with excellent info for us throughout the tournament :ok.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Just the one outright for me in this event. It looks like O'Sullivan is travelling which puts me off a second one. 2pts ew M.Selby to win China Open 8/1 Skybet (1/2 1,2) Mark Selby clearly loves playing in China. In the three tournaments there has been in China this year he's won twice and made the semi final of the other which would've been a final but for Mark Allen hitting the turbo button from 5-2 down in the semi final of the World Open last month. Selby clearly loves the conditions out in China and although he has never won this event he came close last season when he lost in the final to Judd Trump in the tournament which launched the career of the youngster. Selby wouldn't have to face Trump this year until the final or O'Sullivan or the other two real form horses Stephen Lee and Mark Allen as all four are in the opposite half of the draw. In his half of the draw is John Higgins who has shown no form whatsoever this season, Neil Robertson who has never really performed in China despite being unbeatable at times elsewhere, Shaun Murphy who can't be ruled out, Ding Junhui who also doesn't seem to perform out in China probably due to the pressure and expectation, and Ali Carter who is my no means a certainty to even go out to China let alone play well when he gets there. Selby was runner up in the Welsh Open last month so we know he's in good nick even away from China and I think the world number one will be a massive runner this week. Even at 8/1 I'm more than happy to be on the man who probably wishes every event was in China given how well he plays there so it's Selby for me.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr 4pts - S Hendry to beat M Gould @ 2.20 with Bet365 1st Round losses in the Masters, German Masters, World Open, & PTC Finals, and just a solitary victory over Peter Ebdon in the Welsh Open, tell the story of Martin Gould's struggle for form since January. The confidence displayed in his run to the semi-final and final of the last 2 PTCs, and his triumph in the Power Snooker event seems to have evaporated. The problem for Gould is that, with his ultra-attacking style of play, when he's off form he really does get ragged and tends to present his opponents with chance after chance, making it unlikely he'll pick up too many scrappy victories to help get his eye back in. Of course, Stephen Hendry is still far from the player he used to be, but there have been signs lately of a return to some sort of form with encouraging wins - and more importantly decent performances - against the likes of Marco Fu, Michael Holt, and Neil Robertson. On a good day, such as against Robbo at the Welsh, he's still capable of reeling off consecutive frames with a single chance, whilst on a bad day he needs 3 or 4 opportunities to cross the winning line. The good news for Stephen is that, in current form, it's entirely possible that Gould will present him with several chances per frame and for that reason I think the seven time world champion is priced a shade too long here.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Two for me this afternoon. 4pts S.Hendry to beat M.Gould 6/5 Stan James I can't really add a lot more to what WS has already written. He's gone through Martin Gould's form perfectly and while Stephen Hendry is nothing like the player he once was he is still good enough in the balls when he gets chances and Martin Gould's gung ho style could give him chances especially as he hasn't had a lot of table time in matches recently. Hendry's problems over the last year or two has been getting in at distance but given that he might not have to get in at distance as much in this match and coupled that with the poor form of Gould in 2012 which WS has highlighted I think the seven times world champion is worth a punt in this one. 3pts C.Feilong to beat B.Woollaston 5/2 Blue Square Chen Feilong isn't really well known but he did come 2nd in the Chinese National Championship earlier in the season and on his way to the final he beat Liang Wenbo and Ding Junhui so he clearly has a game which is competent if not a bit better than that. I want to take him here though not on what he can or can't produce but because of Woollaston. We saw in the PTC finals that he was very nervous in the big arena and in a match against Ding which he wasn't expected to win the nerves got the better of him. He is expected to win this match so he could well find himself under even more pressure and could well feel it a lot more. Having qualified by right for this tournament he'll probably be a bit miffed that he has to play a wildcard round match but he does and he hasn't got a lot of experience in the big arenas so I feel he's ripe for an upset. Woollaston has performed well in the PTC events but we've not seen the performances we should have from him in the major tournaments so at 5/2 I think the Chinese player is well worth a punt in conditions which he'll be used to and which should in theory suit him better than Woollaston.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [/TR] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left] Tuesday 27 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Maguire, S v Hawkins, B (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]McLeod, R v Zhou, Yuelong (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]O'Brien, F v Jin, Long (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.49 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Selby, M v Hang, L (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.14[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.88 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Ding, Junhui v Woollaston, B (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.78 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Dott, G v King, M (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.76[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Lee, S v Ford, T (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Trump, J v White, J (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Wednesday 28 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Allen, M v Walden, R (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.78[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.33 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Bingham, S v Perry, J (07:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Carter, A v Dale, D (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Murphy, S v Lu, Ning (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]O'Sullivan, R v Campbell, M (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Stevens, M v Ebdon, P (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn, align: left]Thursday 29 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn, align: left]Robertson, N v Hendry, S (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.20 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr +1.8pts for me so far and I'll take one from the 12.30 matches. 4pts S.Lee (-1.5 frames) to beat T.Ford 9/10 Boylesports Stephen Lee's run of good form is showing no signs of ending anytime soon so I think he's a good thing in this match even against an admittedly dangerous opponent in Tom Ford. These two met in the Welsh Open last month and Lee won on that occasion 4-1 and I would expect a similar scoreline in this match. I think Ford's probably good for a couple of frames by I see Lee winning this 5-2 or 5-3 at worst. Lee has been in sensational form in 2012 so far having made the semi finals of the German Masters, the final of the World Open in China and then winning the PTC Finals last week without ever being tested in that event. Tom Ford is a more than capable player but he hasn't really been getting many results once he has got to venues and with the form Lee is in at the minute I don't see him getting a result here either so it's very much the in form Lee for me in this one.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Nice call on Stephen Lee, Kev :ok The Hendry bet was a bit of a struggle, but Gould's miss on the match ball red does underline how badly short of confidence he is. Still feel a bit fortunate to have come out of that with +4.8pts profit, but I'm sure I'll get over it. :p Gould remains the only seed to have bitten the dust so far, so I'm going to try to pick number 2 tomorrow morning: 4pts - J Perry to beat S Bingham @ 2.1 with Paddy Power Bingham is another top 16 player struggling for form since his excellent start to the season. After winning the Australian Open, he's failed to really kick on and, like a lot of players before him, I think he's finding the demands of first time fatherhood difficult to juggle with his playing (and travelling) commitments. Victories over Peter Ebdon and Mark King are his only ranking tournament wins since he almost whitewashed Judd Trump in Shanghai back in September, and his last trip to China in the World Open last month resulted in a first round whitewash at the hands of Michael Holt. Joe Perry has struggled for the last couple of seasons, but he had a decent campaign in this year's PTC events and there have been signs lately of a return to form. Recent victories over top 16 players Matthew Stevens and Graeme Dott will have given him confidence, and the misfiring Bingham must be seen as an opportunity for him to progress here. I think Paddys are being just a touch too generous with this price and hopefully we'll see another seed on his way home by lunchtime tomorrow.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Cheers mate. I'm taking 3 on Wednesday. I agree with WS again. 4pts J.Perry to beat S.Bingham 11/10 Boylesports Stuart Bingham comes into this tournament in pretty poor form. Once again WS has perfectly outlined Bingham's form and I agree with him about the balance. Bingham has tweeted he's feeling a bit of jet lag which isn't going to help his cause so all in all I think he's there to be taken on especially after his 5-0 drubbing by Michael Holt in the World Open last month. Joe Perry has struggled a bit since he dropped out of the top 16 but there's been signs in recent weeks that he's finding some form and when he's in form we know he can beat most opponents. With Bingham out of nick and at some point falling under pressure because one tournament win on it's own doesn't keep your ranking safe these days, I think Perry who with a good week here and a strong World Championship could knock on the door of the top 16 again, is worth following at 11/10. 4pts D.Dale to beat A.Carter 11/10 BetVictor Ali Carter's health problems have been well documented and there's no point in going into them again. He's travelled to this tournament which is excellent but it remains to be seen how he'll play out there. As a former Shanghai Masters winner we know Dominic Dale can go well enough in those conditions. Carter hasn't won many matches at all this season and continues to threaten to quit the game at the end of the season so motivation might not be there for him this week although having made the effort to get out to China and play I'm sure he'll want to win. Dominic Dale hasn't pulled up any trees but with Carter's form and health the way it is at odds against Dale is a pretty obvious selection here. 4pts M.Stevens (-1.5 frames) to beat P.Ebdon Evs Boylesports Matthew Stevens has been playing well of late and I think he'll win this first round match. Peter Ebdon hasn't really done anything useful since he lost his top 16 place earlier in the season and while Matthew Stevens started the season slowly in the major events his run to the quarter finals of the German Masters sparked a bit of good form in him which he followed up with an unlucky last 16 defeat in the Welsh Open. Having seen Stevens go well in the World Championship a few times in the past we know he generally comes good at this stage of the season and with Ebdon low on form and confidence not to mention match practice I think the Welshman can set up the potential clash with John Higgins by winning this and winning it no worse than 5-3.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr I'mlovinit Then go away then and they may start winning again. Only kidding mate. Poor day today from the guys on here but if they keep seeking out the value as they always do in these contests, from a pricing level, and notwithstanding the excellent reasoning of course, they'll be ahead of the books.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Deciding frames weren't my friend yesterday :sad. 2 for this morning. 4pts R.O'Sullivan vs M.Williams - Over 7.5 frames 5/6 Paddy Power This should be a cracking match and Mark Williams' upturn in form in the first round is a positive for his chances in this match. Although he has a poor record over O'Sullivan I don't think that will bother him and if Ronnie is as loose as he was against Marcus Campbell on Wednesday then the Welshman will get chances and given the way he scored in his first round contest you would expect him to take a few of them. I don't think O'Sullivan will play as poorly as he did against Campbell. His shot selection in the early stages of that match was questionable to say the least but I think he'll be a lot tighter and play better snooker in this match. However he keeps on bringing up his health issues so it's clearly something that is playing on his mind so we may not see vintage Ronnie here which would give Williams every chance. Whichever way this one goes I think it will be tighter than their Welsh Open battle when O'Sullivan won 4-1 and if it is tighter than the over 7.5 frames bet will land and should land safely too. 4pts S.Lee (-1.5 frames) to beat G.Dott 5/4 Paddy Power Stephen Lee's form continues to show no signs of relenting even though the schedule you would think would start catching up with him at some point in the not too distant future. However he saw off a very dangerous opponent in Tom Ford with the minimum of fuss in the first round and for the second full ranking tournament running he plays Graeme Dott. On his way to the final of the World Open Lee beat Dott 5-1 and I think if he wins this match it will be a comfortable win too. Despite his good recent form I do have my doubts over Lee in a close match so I'm happy to take the handicap at a better price than the straight win because generally when big matches go tight Lee doesn't handle the pressure all that well. Graeme Dott has no problems on that score and if he wins 4 frames in this match I'd expect him to win a 5th but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Lee doesn't let him get into the match. Dott hasn't been in brilliant form coming into this event and although he beat Mark King in the first round he struggled for the most part. Lee made 4 half centuries in his win over Ford and if he repeats that form in this match I think he'll win this and win it no worse than 5-3.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr Small profit this morning. Will update a P/L after this afternoon as I'm taking one this afternoon. 3pts S.Hendry to beat N.Robertson 2/1 BetVictor Stephen Hendry looks overpriced to me. He was lucky to come through in the end against Martin Gould but nobody could argue with his form in the early stages of that match where he made a 135 and a couple of other significant breaks. He actually potted a couple of long balls in that match which was appealing because that area of his game has been struggling of late. Neil Robertson wasn't up to much at all against Jamie Cope in the first round. It has to be said he was dealt the rough end of the schedule having only finished the Championship League on Thursday night and then playing his China opener on Monday afternoon but even so he didn't play well. He rarely does in China for whatever reason and if that trend continues here then Hendry will have every chance. Robertson does tend to struggle his way through to the latter stages of events before he comes alive and so if Hendry can play like he did against Martin Gould and have the luck on his side then as long as he's not put off by Robertson's ridiculous hairdo then Hendry looks a good value bet to me at 2/1.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 30 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maguire, S v O'Sullivan, R (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trump, J v Lee, S (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ding, Junhui v Carter, A (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, N v Ebdon, P (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr I'm -12.6pts for the tournament so far. Selby's withdrawal didn't help especially with his side of the draw opening up :sad. One for Friday morning. 4pts R.O'Sullivan (-1.5 frames) to beat S.Maguire 19/20 Boylesports Ronnie O'Sullivan played excellent snooker in the last 16 against Mark Williams. Ok he has a wonderful record against him but part of that is because he plays his best snooker against players he respects and admires and Stephen Maguire is another player Ronnie respects. I remember Ronnie saying Maguire was the next dominant force in waiting in the game when the Scot blitzed the UK Championship a few years ago. That hasn't happened but Ronnie remembers that and you can see he clearly raises his game whenever he plays Maguire. We only have to look at their last meeting for confirmation of that as Ronnie produced his very best snooker when he beat Maguire in the German Masters final earlier in the season. Stephen Maguire has been playing well this season but he admitted he has struggled this week and he can't afford to struggle here because Ronnie's form against Mark Williams looked ominous and with nobody to bore him in his way this week you would have to suggest the Rocket is a very strong contender for the title. His record in China when he turns up is pretty decent and conditions don't worry him. He could move a white around treacle with his cue action to be fair. Maguire will have his moments in this match, just like he did in the German final but when the score is confirmed I think it will be O'Sullivan who wins this and wins it no worse than 5-3.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr I'm now -16.6pts but I'm going to take one for the final. 4pts P.Ebdon to beat S.Maguire 2/1 Bet365 To all known logic in this final Ebdon should get smashed out of sight. Maguire has played the better snooker all week by a long way but sport ain't as simple as that and while Ebdon will respect Maguire he'll know his foe isn't the strongest in the temperament department and I'm sure at some Ebdon might use his slow tempo to get into Maguire's head and once that happens it'll be bingo time for the veteran. Let's be fair to Ebdon while his snooker hasn't been eye catching to watch and at times it's bordered on going backwards it's been that slow, he hasn't generally missed much this week and if that continues in this final, and Ebdon is still a big match player so there's no reason why it won't, then I really think he's in with a chance in this final. You would think it will go scrappy which doesn't suit Maguire at all and while I expect the Scot to have his moments I expect him to get frustrated quite quickly and when his head goes that's that. This is a massive match for Peter Ebdon. A win here would fire him back to the fringes of the top 16 again ahead of the World Championship where he knows exactly how to go well. It will also secure him a Premier League spot for next season too. Of course the same things are up for grabs for Maguire although his ranking will be pushing himself well into the top 10 which would be a boost for him. I just believe at some point the slow nature of the pace of Ebdon's shots will get to Maguire and with Ebdon not missing a lot at the minute I think he'll win a second China Open with a win in this final.

Re: China Open 2012 26 Mar - 1 Apr

4pts P.Ebdon to beat S.Maguire 2/1 Bet365
Nice one kev :clap I lost touch of this tournament a bit - always find it hard to keep on top of the Chinese tournaments with matches starting so early in the morning. Think I ended up with about 0.8pts profit from 2 bets. :lol Next up is the big one in Sheffield - can't wait for that. :ok