March 19-April 1

Re: March 19-April 1

Okay' date=' I wont publish such nonsense games from now on :Ah:[/quote'] No please, carry on! ;) Quite fancy Shvedova against Hlavackova in Charleston today at 5/6. She's 9-1 in her last ten matches, smashed Pegula yesterday, and in general seems to be returning to the form she showed around 2010. Hlavackova is well beatable on clay, judging by her 1-7 record on the surface.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: March 19-April 1

No please' date= carry on! ;) Quite fancy Shvedova against Hlavackova in Charleston today at 5/6. She's 9-1 in her last ten matches, smashed Pegula yesterday, and in general seems to be returning to the form she showed around 2010. Hlavackova is well beatable on clay, judging by her 1-7 record on the surface.
Okay, I will be back shortly, my insider guy is online and has something for today's tennis matches. Woman tennis is difficult, losing serve happens so often, dont want to get a heart attack :))))

Re: March 19-April 1 Miami Master Series. The Final. Hardcourt Novak Djokovic - Andy Murray " Hi, dear friends, today, the most interesting day! We are waiting for the final of men in Miami! Meet number one and number 4. Murray will cope with Djokovic in this fight! Will be watching today at 21:00 Moscow time defeat of Nole! This year, Andy showed that he could play on equal forces with Novak. I wish you all good luck and enjoy!!) Best regards, Sergey! " Picks: 1. Andy Murray ML 3.15 Marathonbet 2. Andy Murray +2.5 games 2.20 Marathonbet