** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bet365 5k freeroll 7pm Saturday

dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Bet365 5k freeroll 7pm Saturday I was. Just gone out in 400th odd. I was in 50th,11,000 chips, Big blind with Ah4h, me and two others called. Flop came QhKhJs. One guy went all in for 13,000 and other folded. Holding the nut flush and straight draw I decided to call. He turns over Qd Jc. Turn 4s River 6c and out I go. If Id won it would've put me into the top 10.

Re: Bet365 5k freeroll 7pm Saturday Oh well got up to 20k chips when a guy with 24k raised my blind from the button and I decided to defend with QJ. The flop came down J92 with two clubs, I checked - he bet 4k and I checkraised another 16k putting me all in. He thought for a while and called with a flush draw which hit on the turn and that was me out with an amazing 6 dollar prize :dude Jez

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bet365 5k freeroll 7pm Saturday Just gone out some idiot was trying to push me off a pot by going all in with ace high. I had four flush and just the pot odds to put it in so I did and didn't hit and my king high got beat. No one nicks off me and gets away with it. LOL