Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April)

DaMatrix

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) Current Results Group Standings [TABLE]

[TR] [TD=width: 145]Country Team[/TD] [TD=width: 228]Number of group tournamets won[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sweden[/TD] [TD] 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Poland[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Latvia[/TD] [TD] 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Finland[/TD] [TD] 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Norway[/TD] [TD] 0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Denmark[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Group Game Tournaments Result [TABLE=width: 669] [TR] [TD=width: 145]Match Day[/TD] [TD=width: 228]Team [/TD] [TD=width: 214]1st Place Finisher[/TD] [TD=width: 256]Country Win[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March[/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Latvia[/TD] [TD] madjei[/TD] [TD] Latvia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March[/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Norway[/TD] [TD] polskagola36[/TD] [TD] Poland[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Denmark[/TD] [TD] kkfoekkdxx[/TD] [TD] Denmark[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March[/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Finland[/TD] [TD]geldmaschi60[/TD] [TD] Rest of the World[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March[/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Poland[/TD] [TD] ex6tence[/TD] [TD] Latvia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Sweden[/TD] [TD] fishsupper_x[/TD] [TD] United Kingdom[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) In the second game 116 players showed up to participate in the battle between Latvia and Finland. All players on the final table represented Latvia, and Latvia could bring home their third victory in the challengewith total dominance. I guess without being xenophobic that (a) ipad2's aren't for sale in Latvia or Poland (b) They don't realise that they get one ipad on average per every 10 players they have !! Bring on the F I n n i S H ​ later ;)

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) Well that didn't take long, sorry for tangling with you boots, wasn't part of the plan, didn't realise it was you tbh, had just woke up. At least I doubled up a UK player, Had a feeling you'd missed though, until u flushed on the river :\ Good luck fellas

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April)

I did wonder what you were up to :p Anyway, I've just bubbled the money for the 2nd time in three legs.
Was the guy who won UK? Made a major boob by turning up 40 mins late :cry Cant make tomorrows games as i play a live league on Tuesday nights but should be okay for Friday.

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) C'mon guys and gals we need a result tonight! It seems as if UK players have been outnumbered at least 2 to 1 in these tourneys but if we all put our minds to it I'm sure one of us from here can grab a win. Group Standings [TABLE=width: 418]

[TR] [TD=width: 145]Country Team[/TD] [TD=width: 228]Number of group tournamets won[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] 4[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Denmark[/TD] [TD] 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Latvia[/TD] [TD] 3[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sweden[/TD] [TD] 2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Poland[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Norway[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Finland[/TD] [TD] 1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] 20th of March Norway vs. United Kingdom

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) 3 Games left for UK to play, 3 wins needed I reckon :unsure Group Game Tournaments Result [TABLE=width: 773]

[TR] [TD=width: 145]Match Day[/TD] [TD=width: 228]Team [/TD] [TD=width: 214]1st Place Finisher[/TD] [TD=width: 256]Country Win[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March[/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Latvia[/TD] [TD] madjei[/TD] [TD] Latvia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March[/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Norway[/TD] [TD] polskagola36[/TD] [TD] Poland[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Denmark[/TD] [TD] kkfoekkdxx[/TD] [TD] Denmark[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March[/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Finland[/TD] [TD]geldmaschi60[/TD] [TD] Rest of the World[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March[/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Poland[/TD] [TD] ex6tence[/TD] [TD] Latvia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Sweden[/TD] [TD] fishsupper_x[/TD] [TD] United Kingdom[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15th of March[/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Denmark[/TD] [TD] mirods[/TD] [TD] Denmark[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15th of March[/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Finland[/TD] [TD] voodoo781[/TD] [TD] Latvia[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16th of March[/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] Tru3D1s4st3r[/TD] [TD] Rest of the World[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16th of March[/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Sweden[/TD] [TD] potaten[/TD] [TD] Sweden[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17th of March[/TD] [TD]Finland vs. United Kingdom[/TD] [TD] poutanen[/TD] [TD] Finland[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17th of March[/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] opelf11[/TD] [TD] Rest of the World[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18th of March[/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Latvia[/TD] [TD] mortenkal16[/TD] [TD] Norway[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18th of March[/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Poland[/TD] [TD] gejmer29[/TD] [TD] Sweden[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19th of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] buzosrevenge[/TD] [TD] Rest of the World[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19th of March[/TD] [TD]Finland vs. Denmark[/TD] [TD] endertxp10[/TD] [TD] Denmark[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20th of March[/TD] [TD]Norway vs. United Kingdom[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20th of March[/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Sweden[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21st of March[/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Denmark[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21st of March[/TD] [TD]Finland vs. Norway[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22nd of March[/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Rest of the World[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22nd of March[/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Finland[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23rd of March[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Poland[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23rd of March[/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Latvia[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24th of March[/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Norway[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24th of March[/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Finland[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25th of March[/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Sweden[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25th of March[/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. United Kingdom[/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April)

What happened did one of our guys win?
Affraid not Miss H, 2 more games to play, best we can do is tie for 4th place to make the quarter-final, that is if Sweden & Norway in joint 4th place don't win another game :( Not sure what will happen with a 3-way tie for 4th tho' Group Standings [TABLE=width: 418] [TR] [TD=width: 145]Country Team [/TD] [TD=width: 228]Number of group tournamets won [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [TD]5 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Denmark [/TD] [TD]4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Latvia [/TD] [TD]4 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sweden [/TD] [TD]3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Norway [/TD] [TD]3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Poland [/TD] [TD]1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]United Kingdom [/TD] [TD]1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Finland [/TD] [TD]1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Group Game Tournaments Result [TABLE=width: 773] [TR] [TD=width: 145]Match Day [/TD] [TD=width: 228]Team [/TD] [TD=width: 214]1st Place Finisher [/TD] [TD=width: 256]Country Win [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March [/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Latvia [/TD] [TD]madjei [/TD] [TD]Latvia [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]12th of March [/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Norway [/TD] [TD]polskagola36 [/TD] [TD]Poland [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Denmark [/TD] [TD]kkfoekkdxx [/TD] [TD]Denmark [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]13th of March [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Finland [/TD] [TD]geldmaschi60 [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March [/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Poland [/TD] [TD]ex6tence [/TD] [TD]Latvia [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]14th of March [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Sweden [/TD] [TD]fishsupper_x [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15th of March [/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Denmark [/TD] [TD]mirods [/TD] [TD]Denmark [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]15th of March [/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Finland [/TD] [TD]voodoo781 [/TD] [TD]Latvia [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16th of March [/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Rest of the World [/TD] [TD]Tru3D1s4st3r [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]16th of March [/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Sweden [/TD] [TD]potaten [/TD] [TD]Sweden [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17th of March [/TD] [TD]Finland vs. United Kingdom [/TD] [TD]poutanen [/TD] [TD]Finland [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]17th of March [/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Rest of the World [/TD] [TD]opelf11 [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18th of March [/TD] [TD]Norway vs. Latvia [/TD] [TD]mortenkal16 [/TD] [TD]Norway [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]18th of March [/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Poland [/TD] [TD]gejmer29 [/TD] [TD]Sweden [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19th of March [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Rest of the World [/TD] [TD]buzosrevenge [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]19th of March [/TD] [TD]Finland vs. Denmark [/TD] [TD]endertxp10 [/TD] [TD]Denmark [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20th of March [/TD] [TD]Norway vs. United Kingdom [/TD] [TD]doyt3 [/TD] [TD]Norway [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]20th of March [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Sweden [/TD] [TD]nbi977 [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21st of March [/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Denmark [/TD] [TD]Dr_Bad_Beat [/TD] [TD]Denmark [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]21st of March [/TD] [TD]Finland vs. Norway [/TD] [TD]otherdemon [/TD] [TD]Norway [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22nd of March [/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. Rest of the World [/TD] [TD]archessy3 [/TD] [TD]Latvia [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]22nd of March [/TD] [TD]Sweden vs. Finland [/TD] [TD]bomtrap [/TD] [TD]Sweden [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23rd of March [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom vs. Poland [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]23rd of March [/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Latvia [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24th of March [/TD] [TD]Rest of the World vs. Norway [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]24th of March [/TD] [TD]Poland vs. Finland [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25th of March [/TD] [TD]Denmark vs. Sweden [/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]25th of March [/TD] [TD]Latvia vs. United Kingdom [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Betsafe Poker Country Knock-out Challenge (13th March - 3rd April) I have a problem - im on Vodafone mobile which isn't mine and its not allowing me to download update. I'm sure i've entered - Any mod fancy playing this for me if they aren't busy. Think starts at 7pm but if i'm in then won't hurt if you miss start. Please PM me if anyone can help. Its the last one tonight and I think we still need to win it ?? Cheers.