Weekend > League 2 > 10 March

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 March 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Wimbledon v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford City v Oxford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gillingham v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Crawley Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Morecambe v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northampton Town v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Port Vale v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rotherham United v Plymouth Argyle (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Shrewsbury Town v Burton Albion (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southend United v Accrington Stanley (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swindon Town v Cheltenham Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Torquay United v Bristol Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 10 March Early one from me as I expect odds to drop. Nothing original, I am going to carry on backing Swindon in some form, so after having some DNBs (against Southend and Crawley), a straight win (Hereford) and then a couple of 'win to nil' (Burton and Dag&Red) I am going to take: Swindon (-0.75 AH) to beat Cheltenham @ 2.05 with Bet365 No point in reiterating Swindon's strength - anyone who follows League Two is aware of that. They're the best attacking team at home with 39 goals scored in 17 games and the best defending team as well - just 8 goals conceded at County Ground. They also proved that they are able to beat promotion rivals with their demolition of Southend and Crawley and a more modest victory over Shrewsbury in the recent months. Cheltenham have been a surprise package this season and have been playing very well on the road. However, the times of their 8 unbeaten away matches are now gone and they lost two and drew one in their last 4 away matches. the fact that Cheltenham sit directly below Swindon in the table will make Swindon players motivated and focused and I think that if Swindon players play their football, stay firm on the ground there isn't much that Cheltenham can do to stop them from scoring at least a few goals so I am finding value in -0.75 AH line at odds above even.

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 10 March

Early one from me as I expect odds to drop. Nothing original, I am going to carry on backing Swindon in some form, so after having some DNBs (against Southend and Crawley), a straight win (Hereford) and then a couple of 'win to nil' (Burton and Dag&Red) I am going to take: Swindon (-0.75 AH) to beat Cheltenham @ 2.05 with Bet365 No point in reiterating Swindon's strength - anyone who follows League Two is aware of that. They're the best attacking team at home with 39 goals scored in 17 games and the best defending team as well - just 8 goals conceded at County Ground. They also proved that they are able to beat promotion rivals with their demolition of Southend and Crawley and a more modest victory over Shrewsbury in the recent months. Cheltenham have been a surprise package this season and have been playing very well on the road. However, the times of their 8 unbeaten away matches are now gone and they lost two and drew one in their last 4 away matches. the fact that Cheltenham sit directly below Swindon in the table will make Swindon players motivated and focused and I think that if Swindon players play their football, stay firm on the ground there isn't much that Cheltenham can do to stop them from scoring at least a few goals so I am finding value in -0.75 AH line at odds above even.
A local derby, second v first. I'd see the value more with Cheltenham (at odds of 4.75). If you think Swindon will be motivated playing the team below them, I think the same will apply to Cheltenham.

A local derby' date=' second v first. I'd see the value more with Cheltenham (at odds of 4.75). If you think Swindon will be motivated playing the team below them, I think the same will apply to Cheltenham.[/quote'] We could also read for last weekends Oxford v Swindon game : A local derby. If you think Swindon will be motivated playing the team many places below them, I think the same will apply to Oxford who probably have no chance of a win with only 10 men from the 11th minute onwards :rollin Crikey, I didnt realise Cheltenham have only 2 wins from their last 8 matches. The worrying thing is they haven't even managed a Draw against anyone decent since they lost the FA Cup game at Tottenham on 7 January. Here's the -0.75, rules reminder : Win by 2+ goals = Win Win by 1 goal = Half win Draw or Lose = Lose The stats I see to question the -0.75, are that sequences are there to be broken, check these out : Its 14 games since Swindon had any league Draw, Away at Bristol Rovers. The last Home Draw for Swindon was 29 October, 0-0 with Bradford. Swindon have not conceded in their last 3 Home matches. Oxford and Hereford are the only teams to have scored 2 or more goals in a league fixture this season at Swindon and left with any points, both local derbies, although Hereford might be stretching it a bit. Cheltenham have scored in all of their last 18 Away matches with the exception of the FA Cup tie at Tottenham. Cheltenham's last 0-0 Away was in April 2010. I feel that as there's so much at stake and it's a local derby, this is going to be a tight game and we'll see a sequence broken : Draw , most likely scoreline 1-1 0-0 could be pushing it on the basis Cheltenham rarely keep a clean sheet and Swindon have scored in every Home league fixture except for the 0-0 with Bradford

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 10 March Southend-Accrington under 2,5 @1,91 6/10 blue square Southend with a lot unders at home. Just 6 out of their 17 home matches ended with more than 2 goals. 6 out of their last 7 matches (home and away) ended with less than 3 goals. Furthermore they scored just in 3 out of 7 matches. Despite that, Southend's top scorer Dickinson (11 goals) sustained a broken ankle against Crawley on monday and will miss the rest of the season. Additionally, skipper Barker was sent off in this match and will be out. Nevertheless, they have more problems with important winger Moshni (8 goals) being unavailable as well as midfielder Kalala (1 goal). Accrington are on a poor run lately, holding a record of just 0-2-4 and 3:12 goals. They have amazing 15 unders in 18 matches away from home. They away team has big personal problems as well with seven first team players unavailable: Right-back Coid (1 goal) and striker Smith (3 goals, 6 apps) were injured in the last match against Port Vale. In addition to that, Winnard (1 goal), M.Hughes, Hessey (2 goals), Craney (1 goal) and Burton are also out. In my opinion, under 2,5 has to be the call. Both teams are lacking of goals, especially lately, with Southend missing 2 important offense players. Accrington with so many unders away from home this season and I cannot see more than 2 goals in this encounter. GL

Re: Weekend > League 2 > 10 March Shrewsbury v Burton Albion Shrewsbury sit in fourth place where they trail second place Cheltenham by two points, but with a game in hand. They remain the division’s only team that still haven’t lost at home, their record stands at 12.4.0. On Saturday they take on a shockingly out of form Burton Albion, who have lost four consecutive league games without scoring a single goal. They’ve also lost four consecutive away games and have failed to score in their last three on the road. The Shrews midweek draw against Oxford ended their four game winning streak at home and they really look set to pick up three points here. I can see them hitting a couple against this out of sorts Burton side, and there's some value in the AH markets for this. Verdict: Shrewsbury (-1.5) at 2.35 with bet365

. Oxford and Hereford are the only teams to have scored 2 or more goals in a league fixture this season at Swindon and left with any points, both local derbies, although Hereford might be stretching it a bit.
so, describing Oxford v Swindon as a "derby" isn't stretching it a bit?

so' date=' describing Oxford v Swindon as a "derby" isn't stretching it a bit?[/quote'] Quite simply no, Oxford v Swindon is a local derby with the two places seperated by about twenty five miles.Whilst Oxford v Hereford is stretching it a bit there is no rivalary between the two clubs and the two places are nearly 100 miles apart.

Southend-Accrington under 2,5 @1,91 6/10 blue square Southend with a lot unders at home. Just 6 out of their 17 home matches ended with more than 2 goals. 6 out of their last 7 matches (home and away) ended with less than 3 goals. Furthermore they scored just in 3 out of 7 matches. Despite that, Southend's top scorer Dickinson (11 goals) sustained a broken ankle against Crawley on monday and will miss the rest of the season. Additionally, skipper Barker was sent off in this match and will be out. Nevertheless, they have more problems with important winger Moshni (8 goals) being unavailable as well as midfielder Kalala (1 goal). Accrington are on a poor run lately, holding a record of just 0-2-4 and 3:12 goals. They have amazing 15 unders in 18 matches away from home. They away team has big personal problems as well with seven first team players unavailable: Right-back Coid (1 goal) and striker Smith (3 goals, 6 apps) were injured in the last match against Port Vale. In addition to that, Winnard (1 goal), M.Hughes, Hessey (2 goals), Craney (1 goal) and Burton are also out. In my opinion, under 2,5 has to be the call. Both teams are lacking of goals, especially lately, with Southend missing 2 important offense players. Accrington with so many unders away from home this season and I cannot see more than 2 goals in this encounter. GL
2:2:sad

Early one from me as I expect odds to drop. Nothing original' date=' I am going to carry on backing Swindon in some form, so after having some DNBs (against Southend and Crawley), a straight win (Hereford) and then a couple of 'win to nil' (Burton and Dag&Red) I am going to take:[u']Swindon (-0.75 AH) to beat Cheltenham @ 2.05 with Bet365No point in reiterating Swindon's strength - anyone who follows League Two is aware of that. They're the best attacking team at home with 39 goals scored in 17 games and the best defending team as well - just 8 goals conceded at County Ground. They also proved that they are able to beat promotion rivals with their demolition of Southend and Crawley and a more modest victory over Shrewsbury in the recent months.Cheltenham have been a surprise package this season and have been playing very well on the road. However, the times of their 8 unbeaten away matches are now gone and they lost two and drew one in their last 4 away matches. the fact that Cheltenham sit directly below Swindon in the table will make Swindon players motivated and focused and I think that if Swindon players play their football, stay firm on the ground there isn't much that Cheltenham can do to stop them from scoring at least a few goals so I am finding value in -0.75 AH line at odds above even.
1-0 - half bet won! Swindon carry on to bring me profit!! All hail the great Italian Ducce, King Paulo!!! :)

so' date=' describing Oxford v Swindon as a "derby" isn't stretching it a bit?[/quote'] We played Oxford today and they sang about Swindon for most of the 90 mins. I really fancied Oxford before the game but I'm not exaggerating when I say we could have been 4-0 up in the first 20 mins, 3 clear chances we should have converted and then one disallowed for offside that looked fine. Credit to Oxford though, battled with 10 men, put 4 up front near the end and tried hard to get a point. Kyel Reid put in an outstanding performance for us and ran them ragged. I think there are a few Oxford fans on here, what did you think?