Swansea v Man City > March 11th

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th Under 2.5 @ 1,98 Under 1.5 @ 3,75 , both with betfair. Just solid value prices for a team who has gone under 1.5 goals in their last 5 away games. Swansea will most likely get their share of possesion, but I don't see them being a real threat when it gets to the final third. Dyer is a loss for them. You could argue for an insurance line of CS 0-3 or 1-2, or even go for the throat with CS 0-1 and 0-2.

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th I guess I will state the obvious but Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.00-2.05 looks like a decent bet considering that Citizens scored more goals in second half than any other team and Swansea scored 18 goals in the 2nd half and 12 in the 1st.

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th City were very modest despite a near full strength team in Lisbon a couple of days ago. Vincent Kompany's loss is a big one, and has been said to be one of City's best players this season. Also, the main problem is that City wont be fresh and Swansea will really be fired up for this encounter. Swansea have really done very well in the Premier league this season and were very clinical against Wigan, suppressing the home side to few half chances. Swansea are also extremely tight at home, despite letting in 3 against Norwich as a one off occasion, thebig teams the likes of Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal have all dropped points here. Manchester United only managed a narrow 0 - 1 win and they have the best away record in the league. Safe in the league, this should be a tie for Swansea and the fans to really relish against a City side that looks potentially right now. I expected City to be around 3/4 18/25/57 before the news of the loss of Kompany, and even that I thought was thin. So that makes the surprise of them only being 1.66 at best an even bigger one. Swansea dont roll over at home, and Vorm has been superb. Apart from the suspension to Dyer, there is nothing else significant from the Swansea camp in two bets with plenty of value imo: Swansea +0.5 2.490 Pinnacle 6/10 Swansea +1.0 1.850 Pinnacle 10/10

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th

I guess I will state the obvious but Highest Scoring Half: 2nd @ 2.00-2.05 looks like a decent bet considering that Citizens scored more goals in second half than any other team and Swansea scored 18 goals in the 2nd half and 12 in the 1st.
Currently 2.15 with bwin.

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th Over 3.5 @ 3.20 centrebet Swansea have been hitting the back of the net as they have scored in 6 of their last 8 games, and in 5 of these games, they have scored at least twice. However, they have conceded as well, allowing goals in 6 of their last 8 EPL games, as well as at least two goals in 4 of these games. At home, they have scored and conceded in each of their last 5 home games, so with Man City coming to Wales, can see their classy attcking players breaching this defence. While their last 5 away games in the EPL have been low scoring games, can see them putting their chances away here, where they have been wasteful in the past. However, with Kompany out, and Lescott also could be too, then their defence may have some problems stopping the passing game of Swansea. As both teams like to knock the ball around, then expecting to see an open game with goals in it Season record: 125-161 (+6.66)

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th Swansea DNB 10/3 Hills 2/10 When I was at Villa Park a few weeks back, had we had the team we had last year (Downing, Young etc) we would have beat Man City. We were shockingly bad yet it took them deep into the second half to finally score and keep it that way. I do not rate Man City away from home. They grind out results and their odds are useless. Swansea can play some Barcelona-esque football and hopefully playing at home today their fans can get behind them and they can help Man Utd out.

Re: Swansea v Man City > March 11th Probably posting this in the wrong section but i've just joined betfair, and for the Swansea v Man City game it's saying lay Swansea odds of 6.4, surely this doesn't mean I will get them odds if Swansea don't win the game or am I totally misunderstanding this. I thought laying a team was basically saying that that team won't win?

Probably posting this in the wrong section but i've just joined betfair' date=' and for the Swansea v Man City game it's saying lay Swansea odds of 6.4, surely this doesn't mean I will get them odds if Swansea don't win the game or am I totally misunderstanding this. I thought laying a team was basically saying that that team won't win?[/quote'] You lay the backer who wants to back at 6.4. If you click on the bet and put in a number in the betslip it should be clear to you. If you want to bet on Swansea not to win (lay at 6.4) It will say for example if you type in to win £100 your liability will be £540, which goes to the backer if Swansea wins, and you get £100 - commission if they dont

You lay the backer who wants to back at 6.4. If you click on the bet and put in a number in the betslip it should be clear to you. If you want to bet on Swansea not to win (lay at 6.4) It will say for example if you type in to win £100 your liability will be £540, which goes to the backer if Swansea wins, and you get £100 - commission if they dont
Cheers for that mate, this type of betting is all new to me but that's cleared it up :cheers

Swansea DNB 10/3 Hills 2/10 When I was at Villa Park a few weeks back, had we had the team we had last year (Downing, Young etc) we would have beat Man City. We were shockingly bad yet it took them deep into the second half to finally score and keep it that way. I do not rate Man City away from home. They grind out results and their odds are useless. Swansea can play some Barcelona-esque football and hopefully playing at home today their fans can get behind them and they can help Man Utd out.
:clap

City were very modest despite a near full strength team in Lisbon a couple of days ago. Vincent Kompany's loss is a big one, and has been said to be one of City's best players this season. Also, the main problem is that City wont be fresh and Swansea will really be fired up for this encounter. Swansea have really done very well in the Premier league this season and were very clinical against Wigan, suppressing the home side to few half chances. Swansea are also extremely tight at home, despite letting in 3 against Norwich as a one off occasion, thebig teams the likes of Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal have all dropped points here. Manchester United only managed a narrow 0 - 1 win and they have the best away record in the league. Safe in the league, this should be a tie for Swansea and the fans to really relish against a City side that looks potentially right now. I expected City to be around 3/4 18/25/57 before the news of the loss of Kompany, and even that I thought was thin. So that makes the surprise of them only being 1.66 at best an even bigger one. Swansea dont roll over at home, and Vorm has been superb. Apart from the suspension to Dyer, there is nothing else significant from the Swansea camp in two bets with plenty of value imo: Swansea +0.5 2.490 Pinnacle 6/10 Swansea +1.0 1.850 Pinnacle 10/10
Was cursing my luck when Sinclair missed that early penalty. Though in the end both handicaps came in very comfortably. +17.44 units