Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 25 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AFC Bournemouth v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.77 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bury v Leyton Orient (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.50 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Carlisle United v Yeovil Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Charlton Athletic v Stevenage (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Colchester United v Rochdale (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.81 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huddersfield Town v Exeter City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Notts County v Chesterfield (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oldham Athletic v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Preston North End v Walsall (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Scunthorpe United v Brentford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wycombe Wanderers v Hartlepool United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 26 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield Wednesday v Sheffield United (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.48 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb Preston vs Walsall: I feel that the odds offered on Preston are good enough to take here. I think that they are starting to get under grips with Graham Westley's routines now after defeating a very improved Hartlepool United side and fell narrowly beaten at Bramhall Lane last weekend versus Sheff Utd. Walsall have picked up 2 crucial wins in their last 2 against fellow relegation rivals in Scunthorpe and Wycombe but I think 3 on the bounce for them is a little too much. They are one of the most uninspiring teams in the league using normally very negative tactics which is not a good advertisement for the league. I think they will come undone here against a fit and more prepared Preston side as Walsall did play midweek also. Preston North End to Win - 2.1 Coral

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb My team Notts County look good to me, which is unusual! Close to evens and at home to Chesterfield who are truly woeful.Notts won under the new manager(Curle)the other night against a decent Stevenage team and have now won 3 from 4 and have only lost 2 at home all season one of which was to Charlton.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb

My team Notts County look good to me' date=' which is unusual! Close to evens and at home to [u']Chesterfield who are truly woeful.Notts won under the new manager(Curle)the other night against a decent Stevenage team and have now won 3 from 4 and have only lost 2 at home all season one of which was to Charlton.
Not looked at the last ten results? Not 'are', more a 'were'. I'm mightily tempted to go the other way but will probably leave alone.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb Having witnessed Notts County last Saturday I'd be leaving them well alone. They kept the ball well in the first half but our keeper Scott Flinders didn't do a thing all game. Hughes and Burgess upfront were abysmal and defensively they were a shambles. The fact they've appointed Keith Curle does little to inspire me given his record in management. If Chesterfield have a go at them I am sure they're capable of getting something. I didn't watch Pools at PNE but everyone I've spoke to said we battered them, they were mediocre and how we lost was hard to fathom. I trust those I spoke to and they're another team I avoid.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb

Having witnessed Notts County last Saturday I'd be leaving them well alone. They kept the ball well in the first half but our keeper Scott Flinders didn't do a thing all game. Hughes and Burgess upfront were abysmal and defensively they were a shambles. The fact they've appointed Keith Curle does little to inspire me given his record in management. If Chesterfield have a go at them I am sure they're capable of getting something. I didn't watch Pools at PNE but everyone I've spoke to said we battered them, they were mediocre and how we lost was hard to fathom. I trust those I spoke to and they're another team I avoid.
Notts are a different beast at home,and Curle made several changes Tuesday including dropping calamity Chilvers and Burgess will be about as near to the team as i will.

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 25/26 Feb Sheff Wed v Sheff United Interesting stats I just noticed for Sundays game. The Wendys have lost all of their last four matches (3 league / 1 FA Cup), and only scored in one of those so they'll be desperate to keep a clean sheet first and foremost. Sheffield United : It's 18 matches since they registred a Draw in any competition ! Surely that can't hold out much longer ? If you were thinking of betting on an Even number of goals as opposed to the Draw, only 4 of their 17 matches in that gap have finished with an Even number. They haven't registered a 0-0 in any competition this season. Both teams have had a 4-4 at home this season ! The meeting between these two earlier in the season ended 2-2. It's an early kick off which can often result in low scoring games, Norwich v Chelsea and West Ham v Palace recent examples, and let's not forget earlier in the season Millwall v West Ham, all three of these were 0-0. I think this game will be a Draw and I see plenty of reasons for a stake on the 0-0 Result : Final Score 1-0