Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb

staffy

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brentford v Carlisle United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 21 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Charlton Athletic v Rochdale (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]9.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Milton Keynes Dons v Bury (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Scunthorpe United v Walsall (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 6][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 22 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Notts County v Stevenage (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb Brentford v Carlisle both have similar records - Brentford are 5-5-5 at home and carlisle 5-5-4 away so on that form i am taking a draw as 2 teams, one with a very varied home form another with a decent away form points to a draw for me. Brentford 5 home games without a loss Carlisle 3 draws in last 6 away games losing 2(hartlepool and sheffeild utd) and 1 win against scunthorpe draw @12/5 Both teams capable of scoring as can be seen from last 5 previous results of both teams goals so taking 2-2 @ 12/1 GL :cigar

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb Tue Scunthorpe Utd v Walsall Draw @ 3.65 (Betfair) Scunthorpe have drawn 2 of their last 5 home games (including a game v fellow strugglers, Chesterfield), whilst Walsall have drawn 5 of their last 7 away (also against v relegation candidates Chesterfield and Exeter). Scunthorpe are favourites for the win, but the value looks in the draw to me.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb Stevenage DNB to beat Notts County @ 1.91 with William Hill I haven't had a bet on Stevenage since their win at Wycombe in December and the reason for that was simple: The departure of Graham Westley - the man who took the club from the Conference to the playoff posistions in L1 in two years. I decided to see what is going to happen and since then Stevenage maintained their impressive record with three league wins and one draw as well as the victory over Notts County and the impressive draw with Spurs in FA Cup. It looks like although Westley left, his philosophy - derided by many as anti-football but extremely effective - stayed at the club. Stevenage is a team without outstanding individuals but with great team spirit, work ethic and determination to reach their targets. Notts County had a very good start to the season but then the lack of depth in their squad was found out and they went from playoff positions to 11th. They have to be credited with solid home record with only two defeats in the whole season and draws against pomotion seeking sides Huddersfield and Franchise of Milton Keynes. Nevertheless, the club inexpicably sacked their manager Martin Allen last weekend and I think that this decision may harm them in the short term as the new appointment may not have enough time to prepare the team for the game against Stevenage. Overall, I doubt that Stevenage will lose as they will seek to keep their momentum and it's very likely that they may inflict County's third home defeat this season. EDIT: Only now have I noticed that Pinnacle are offering 2.01 on the same bet... Now, that's what I call outstanding value.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb Charlton vs Rochdale Home side is leading comfortable the League One, but if they will not stop losing points will end in the Promotion fights again. Rochdale won against Bournemouth and will come here decided to make a change in their fortunes. Well, maybe they will be more consistent in their next game, away, to COlchester, but any way, I think Charlton will need a change in their play to beat them. I believe in that change after the 1-1 to Tranmere and expect a thrashing win for them! home -1 AH @ 2.15 with Canbet Scunthorpe United vs Walsall Home side is having 6 draws at home, while away side made 7. Both are in the first 3 teams in League one from point of view of the draws obtained this season. Both teams are scoring just few goals. Walsall lost just 3 matches in last 15 and won just twice. Do not see any of these teams able to win tonight! I think it is the perfect game to bet on a draw! draw @ 3.70 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb CHARLTON V ROCHDALE :- Charlton @1.61 Bet365 Can really see Charlton dishing out a footballing lesson to Rochdale tonight, fair enough Charlton have dropped points in 2 of their 3 games recently (Bury at home and Tranmere away) but sandwiched between them was a home win against the MK Dons whereas Rochdale have been woeful away from Spotland this season, recently losing to fellow strugglers Wycombe and Scunthorpe. With that in mind and despite the fact Johnnie Jackson and Danny Haynes are likely to be missing for the Addicks I still fancy them to be too strong for Rochdale (who could be without Akpa-Akpro) and the 1.61 looks quite big in my eyes.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb Charlton have given up home draws to four big dogs (Scunthorpe, Bury, Tranmere, Oldham) in nine tries. Their five wins in that circumstance have come against Exeter, Chesterfield, Carlisle, Preston and Brentford. Rochdale are 1-2-4 as dogs of 4.00 or better away, beating Preston and drawing at Bournemouth and Tranmere.

CHARLTON V ROCHDALE :- Charlton @1.61 Bet365 Can really see Charlton dishing out a footballing lesson to Rochdale tonight, fair enough Charlton have dropped points in 2 of their 3 games recently (Bury at home and Tranmere away) but sandwiched between them was a home win against the MK Dons whereas Rochdale have been woeful away from Spotland this season, recently losing to fellow strugglers Wycombe and Scunthorpe. With that in mind and despite the fact Johnnie Jackson and Danny Haynes are likely to be missing for the Addicks I still fancy them to be too strong for Rochdale (who could be without Akpa-Akpro) and the 1.61 looks quite big in my eyes.

Re: Midweek > League 1 > 20/21/22 feb

Charlton have given up home draws to four big dogs (Scunthorpe' date=' Bury, Tranmere, Oldham) in nine tries. Their five wins in that circumstance have come against Exeter, Chesterfield, Carlisle, Preston and Brentford. Rochdale are 1-2-4 as dogs of 4.00 or better away, beating Preston and drawing at Bournemouth and Tranmere.[/quote'] Fair play lad................Good call

Fair play lad................Good call
Thanks. I've been tweaking on the fly, but my general strategy is laid out here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/122904-England-lower-leagues-Big-Dogs Last Tuesday was about a 4-unit loss...Saturday was about +1 unit, but would have been +5 units without the Leeds 99' goal. Yesterday went 3-6 for +3 units.

Stevenage DNB to beat Notts County @ 1.91 with William Hill I haven't had a bet on Stevenage since their win at Wycombe in December and the reason for that was simple: The departure of Graham Westley - the man who took the club from the Conference to the playoff posistions in L1 in two years. I decided to see what is going to happen and since then Stevenage maintained their impressive record with three league wins and one draw as well as the victory over Notts County and the impressive draw with Spurs in FA Cup. It looks like although Westley left, his philosophy - derided by many as anti-football but extremely effective - stayed at the club. Stevenage is a team without outstanding individuals but with great team spirit, work ethic and determination to reach their targets. Notts County had a very good start to the season but then the lack of depth in their squad was found out and they went from playoff positions to 11th. They have to be credited with solid home record with only two defeats in the whole season and draws against pomotion seeking sides Huddersfield and Franchise of Milton Keynes. Nevertheless, the club inexpicably sacked their manager Martin Allen last weekend and I think that this decision may harm them in the short term as the new appointment may not have enough time to prepare the team for the game against Stevenage. Overall, I doubt that Stevenage will lose as they will seek to keep their momentum and it's very likely that they may inflict County's third home defeat this season. EDIT: Only now have I noticed that Pinnacle are offering 2.01 on the same bet... Now, that's what I call outstanding value.
1:0 bet lost... The bet was lost in the 90th minute. It sounded like Stevenage conceded when they were pushing to get that late goal themselves.