Weekend > League 1 > 18 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 February 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chesterfield v Sheffield Wednesday (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Exeter City v Bury (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hartlepool United v Notts County (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leyton Orient v Scunthorpe United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milton Keynes Dons v Oldham Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rochdale v AFC Bournemouth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sheffield United v Preston North End (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tranmere Rovers v Charlton Athletic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walsall v Wycombe Wanderers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yeovil Town v Colchester United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 18 Feb Leyton Orient vs Scunthorpe United I fancy the O's for this one. Around this time last season they made a dramatic late push for the play-offs , I think they lost 1 game from February onwards towards the end of the season (Someone correct me if I am wrong). And in this article http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,11096_7525431,00.html Scott Cuthbert tells Sky Sports he thinks that the team is capable of making that late push again. They had an impressive win at another play-off contender and big spending AFC Bournemouth midweek also and will hope to kickstart a run from that and get the 3 points versus Scunthorpe. They're also 4th in the form table which proves that they are making strides up the table. As for the Iron, they're really in trouble. they dont score many goals away from home having only bagged 14 on their travels. They have also won the 2nd least games in the league proving their lack of confidence. They did win last time out however that was a narrow victory over bottom of the league Rochdale. I cannot see the Iron winning this as it just seems to 2 sides are on completely opposites of the confidence barrier. Leyton Orient to win - 2.37 BetVictor

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 18 Feb

As for the Iron' date=' they're really in trouble. they dont score many goals away from home having only bagged 14 on their travels.[/quote'] Well, we could also mention that Leyton doesn't score much at home, having scored 14 in 15 games :| Both teams welcome back a number of players. Think this might be tough to call. Good luck

Re: Weekend > League 1 > 18 Feb

Leyton Orient vs Scunthorpe United I fancy the O's for this one. Around this time last season they made a dramatic late push for the play-offs , I think they lost 1 game from February onwards towards the end of the season (Someone correct me if I am wrong). And in this article http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,,11096_7525431,00.html Scott Cuthbert tells Sky Sports he thinks that the team is capable of making that late push again. They had an impressive win at another play-off contender and big spending AFC Bournemouth midweek also and will hope to kickstart a run from that and get the 3 points versus Scunthorpe. They're also 4th in the form table which proves that they are making strides up the table. As for the Iron, they're really in trouble. they dont score many goals away from home having only bagged 14 on their travels. They have also won the 2nd least games in the league proving their lack of confidence. They did win last time out however that was a narrow victory over bottom of the league Rochdale. I cannot see the Iron winning this as it just seems to 2 sides are on completely opposites of the confidence barrier. Leyton Orient to win - 2.37 BetVictor
FT: 1-3 Orients inconsistancy contiunues as the Iron start to enter a bit of form.