Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb

McNasara

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 7 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dunfermline Athletic v Kilmarnock (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 8 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hearts v Celtic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb Dunfermline vs Kilmarnock A very important match for both sides: the Pars would escape from last place if they win and also for the first time took three points at home this season; the Killie would enter into top six if they win. It is known that this is a clash between the worst home and the worst away team in the league, so it's very ungrateful to predict outcome. Although bookies set up Kilmarnock for a favorite here, I can't agree. The Pars didn't played this weekend and this is their first of the following three consecutive games at home and their goal is at least one win in that line. Anyway they defeated this opponent 3:0 at Rugby Park 2 weeks ago. No new absences for these rivals, several players will debut in both sides. I expect offensive game with a lot of chances on both sides, so over have value for me here. However, a low stake cause this match is really tough for betting. over 2,5 @2.08 pinnacle 2/10

Re: Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb - Celtic -0.75AH (v Hearts) @ 1.98 with Pinnacle I have to fancy Celtic here. They are on such a good run of form right now and a win here puts them four points clear at the top of the SPL. Hearts are without Templeton and didn't play well on Sunday against St Johnstone (1-1 draw). They only have Elliott as a recognised striker and lack a bit of bite up top. Also, Zaliukas and Webster have been a little porous up front, while keeper Kello is missing. Celtic have enough firepower in Stokes and Hooper to get goals and I expect Brown to dominate the midfield. Celtic have struggled in the past at Tynecastle but think they'll coast tonight.

Re: Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb Hearts vs Celtic=2 (1.70) bet365 stake 5/10 Hearts position 4° points 35 Celtic position 1° points 59 Preview: Hearts: Suspended: Ian Black (midfielder 18/1); in doubt: David Templeton (striker 22/2); absent due to technical choice: Marian Kello (goalkeeper 20/0); goes back Danny Grainger (Defender 13/0). Celtic: injured: Mikael Lustig (defender 0/0). The Hearts has a score in the house w8-d0-l4 goals scored 23 goals against 9 while Celtic has a score out of the house w9-d1-l2 goals scored 22 goals against 10. The coach Paulo Sergio's home team said that the Celtic is a strong team with excellent technical skills, fast players and international experience. The Celtic is doing a great championship, has the best attack in the tournament tonight and could make his debut Pawel Brozek (striker 7/1). Celtic has a winning streak of 9 games. Rudolf Skacel for Hearts is the leading scorer with 7 goals. Gary Hooper has made ​​12 for Celtic. Over the last 36 games with Hearts playing at home, Hearts won 9 times, I have trimmed 6 and Celtic has won 21. The goal difference is 65-40 in favor of Celtic. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb Hearts v Celtic I'll be very brief, both teams have not scored in the last 6 mutual matches. Celtic won last 5 SPL away games without conceding goal and on the other side the Jambos will be without regular keeper Kello. The Hoops are in much better shape and I expect them to win without conceding a goal tonight. Celtic & clean sheet @2.85 at local 2/10

Re: Midweek, SPL - 7/8 Feb

Hearts vs Celtic=2 (1.70) bet365 stake 5/10 Hearts position 4° points 35 Celtic position 1° points 59 Preview: Hearts: Suspended: Ian Black (midfielder 18/1); in doubt: David Templeton (striker 22/2); absent due to technical choice: Marian Kello (goalkeeper 20/0); goes back Danny Grainger (Defender 13/0). Celtic: injured: Mikael Lustig (defender 0/0). The Hearts has a score in the house w8-d0-l4 goals scored 23 goals against 9 while Celtic has a score out of the house w9-d1-l2 goals scored 22 goals against 10. The coach Paulo Sergio's home team said that the Celtic is a strong team with excellent technical skills, fast players and international experience. The Celtic is doing a great championship, has the best attack in the tournament tonight and could make his debut Pawel Brozek (striker 7/1). Celtic has a winning streak of 9 games. Rudolf Skacel for Hearts is the leading scorer with 7 goals. Gary Hooper has made ​​12 for Celtic. Over the last 36 games with Hearts playing at home, Hearts won 9 times, I have trimmed 6 and Celtic has won 21. The goal difference is 65-40 in favor of Celtic. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHHH :ok