Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Yakubu will be back for Blackburn and with him their attack is completely different. 75% of Blackburn home games produced 3 or more goals. They can score many goals and their defence is not so good as we saw last week against Arsenal. Moreover, both teams are fighting against relegation so I expect both to attack. Goals are very likely in this game and odds are good as well. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.97 (3 units) Bet365

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Prediction: Over 2.5 goals 1.97 @ Bet365 Scanning through the bets this week, this one definitely sticks out. This is a great price at close to evens. QPR have had 3/4 PL games finish over 2.5 since Mark Hughes took over (they have conceded in everyone of these games). This would suggest that he hasn't arrived and simply tried to get them playing solid defensive football straight from the off. They fell apart after Cisse got sent off v Wolves. 5 out the last 6 PL games have finished over 2.5 at Ewood park since early December. They have failed to score on 4/12 occasions at home (v Chelsea, Newcastle, Man City and Everton - all top 10 ranked defences). I think Mustafa is correct in saying they will both be going for a victory, since both teams will fancy their chances.

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Got to agree with the two previous posters and go with over 2.5. Blackburn have scored in eight of there twelve home games this season and have failed to keep a clean sheet. With QPR signing Zamora they have increased there firepower and as showed against Villa were they scored two and looked like beating Wolves until Cisse was sent off. Nine out of twelve Blackburn home games have gone over 2.5 and half of QPR's away games have gone over 2.5. Over 2.5 at 1.91 (5/10) William Hill

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Goals is an obvious choice though at somewhat reasonable odds, but I think there is more value on the 1x2 market for this game. Backing Blackburn has been unprofitable so far this season. Despite them playing well in some games, they are just not getting the results. That defeat at home against Newcastle just summed things up for me. I do believe in football deviation and thats what I blame for Blackburns failure in the league so far. Some say its mental fatigue, a bad manager etc, though I disagree and sometimes things just dont go right for you. Home advantage is minimal here :lol, though 2.400 for Blackburn is still generous imo. There is more quality in Blackburns squad plus their top goalscorer Yakubu will be back. Not the greatest footballer, but a real goal poacher. They really missed him against Newcastle plus QPR will have Cisse suspended. Other than that there isnt much more I know of on the team news that is of any great importance. Another silly punt on Blackburn, : Blackburn 2.380 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Blackburn v qpr + 0.25 @ 1.85 bet365 5 points Goal line: over 2.5 @ 1.90 bet 365 5 points I really like the chances of qpr here and I think they are catching Blackburn at a good time. Samba continues with his dummy throwing so is highly unlikely to play, Gael gives is suspended and Ryan nelson has been sold to title chasing spurs. This leaves Blackburn very light at the back where they massively struggle anyway. Despite the fans protests, Keane remains in the job and you would have to say the January transfer window was very disappointing for him. When you are in a rut with relegation looming, you need to go out and bring in a few players who can change things round for you. But they brought in no one of note. Qpr however showed blackburn exactly what they should be doing ( I realise the finances are a bit different). They have brought in some good proven players and when you add them to the likes of swp, Barton and tarrabt? They are starting to look like a reasonable team. A new manager in Hughes is also likely to help adding instilled confidence in the players and fans. Blackburn have been terribe this season and look poor at the back. Qpr will be without the suspended cisse but Zamora is the more important player for me and with some good supporting midfielders, I definitely see them getting goals against a Blackburn side who shipped in 7 in their last game.

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb we wont settle for a point at Ewood, its all out for the win tomorrow and Taraabt had a blinder last weekend if he can get a few on target the keeper has to be alert to keep them out missing cisse and luke young at the back but our team looks stronger and at around 2/1 represent better value than the home team

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb Over 2.5 @ 1.94 pinnacle Blackburn have scored in 10 of their last 11 EPL games, and with the return of Yakubu, like their chances of scoring once again. However worrying for them is their defence, which has allowed at least two goals in 8 of their last 10 EPL games, and with Samba still out, Nelson gone to Spurs and now Givet is suspended for 3 games, the defence looks light and flimsy. QPR have scored in 4 of their last 5 EPL games, and with the addition of Zamora, who scored last week, they look even more likely to score goals. However like Blackburn, they cannot keep a clean sheet, as they have allowed goals in their last 15 EPL games, while Blackburn have allowed a goal in each of their EPL games this year. So while both teams are likely to score, doubt that they stop there, and given their lowly positions, expect both sides to go looking for a winner and send it over Season record: 110-132 (+19.21)

Re: Blackburn v QPR > Sat 11 Feb

Yakubu will be back for Blackburn and with him their attack is completely different. 75% of Blackburn home games produced 3 or more goals. They can score many goals and their defence is not so good as we saw last week against Arsenal. Moreover, both teams are fighting against relegation so I expect both to attack. Goals are very likely in this game and odds are good as well. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.97 (3 units) Bet365
followed you on this one cheers mate, win before half time :)

Over 2.5 @ 1.94 pinnacle Blackburn have scored in 10 of their last 11 EPL games, and with the return of Yakubu, like their chances of scoring once again. However worrying for them is their defence, which has allowed at least two goals in 8 of their last 10 EPL games, and with Samba still out, Nelson gone to Spurs and now Givet is suspended for 3 games, the defence looks light and flimsy. QPR have scored in 4 of their last 5 EPL games, and with the addition of Zamora, who scored last week, they look even more likely to score goals. However like Blackburn, they cannot keep a clean sheet, as they have allowed goals in their last 15 EPL games, while Blackburn have allowed a goal in each of their EPL games this year. So while both teams are likely to score, doubt that they stop there, and given their lowly positions, expect both sides to go looking for a winner and send it over
:)

Season record: 112-132 (+21.23)

Goals is an obvious choice though at somewhat reasonable odds, but I think there is more value on the 1x2 market for this game. Backing Blackburn has been unprofitable so far this season. Despite them playing well in some games, they are just not getting the results. That defeat at home against Newcastle just summed things up for me. I do believe in football deviation and thats what I blame for Blackburns failure in the league so far. Some say its mental fatigue, a bad manager etc, though I disagree and sometimes things just dont go right for you. Home advantage is minimal here :lol, though 2.400 for Blackburn is still generous imo. There is more quality in Blackburns squad plus their top goalscorer Yakubu will be back. Not the greatest footballer, but a real goal poacher. They really missed him against Newcastle plus QPR will have Cisse suspended. Other than that there isnt much more I know of on the team news that is of any great importance. Another silly punt on Blackburn, : Blackburn 2.380 Pinnacle 5/10
Good win

Got to agree with the two previous posters and go with over 2.5. Blackburn have scored in eight of there twelve home games this season and have failed to keep a clean sheet. With QPR signing Zamora they have increased there firepower and as showed against Villa were they scored two and looked like beating Wolves until Cisse was sent off. Nine out of twelve Blackburn home games have gone over 2.5 and half of QPR's away games have gone over 2.5. Over 2.5 at 1.91 (5/10) William Hill
Easy win this with it coming in before half time. Wish I'd of taken BTTS aswell