** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

La Liga - 28-30 January

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Espanyol v Real Mallorca (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rayo Vallecano v Athletic Bilbao (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Madrid v Real Zaragoza (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 50 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Villarreal v FC Barcelona (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Betis v Granada CF (11:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Levante UD v Getafe (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Sociedad v Real Sporting de Gijon (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Santander v Valencia (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Málaga v Sevilla (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 30 January 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Osasuna v Atlético Madrid (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Rayo vs athletic : for this game i see a great display of rayo, at home they are pretty good even if they lost the last game against mallorca. Bilbao played on la copa del rey midweek, they should be more tired, plus they miss two key players de marcos and javi martinez. RAYO +1 Real vs Zaragoza : Well the better or more regular spanish team against the worse. I will try -3 -4 and -5 for this game. As well ozil and callejon scorer.

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Well, let's make some picks. Espanyol - Mallorca Home team has a great opportunity to take part in Eurocups and they try to do their best to reach this goal. Espanyol (5th) has 28 points, Mallorca (14th) - 22, i'd like to mention that only 6 points separate ten teams! Extra motivation for home - fiasco with Mirandes in Copa del Rey. Periquitos have only 2 losses at 9 home matches. To my mind, Espanyol will try to win this game, but i don't exclude a draw. Real M - Zaragoza I don't think that it's necessary to describe all characteristics of the Mourinho's machine. One less tournament after the loss from Barca - and Ronaldo and Co. can focus at La Liga. There are no new injures at the home squad. What about Zaragoza - they just close the table with the 12 points, scored only 14 goals. I expect at least one goal for Benzema and Callejon and the 3-4 goals victory for los Blancos. So, let's combine two picks this way: ESPANYOL with (0) at odds 1.45 + REAL (-2.5) at odds 1.5 = 2.18! GL

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Rayo Vallecano vs Atl. Bilbao This bet main because the basque side, Bilbao are not in good relationship with this referee, Bilbao are yellow carded at least 5 times in the last 3 games with referee Jose Luis Romero, twice with red cards. Shouldnt be different today when they play in Madrid with Rayo. Direct red card will count as two yellows. Play: Over 6.5 Yellow Cards Asian 2.075 Bet365 Real Madrid vs Zaragoza Crazy referee appointment to this match, Iturrade Gonzalez. Dont forget about red card and penalty awarded on this match - its getting shitty and got pissed off of all this Real Madrid team - who can win 36 games in La Liga and lose 2, with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring 100 goals, 90 from penalties - what matters are the two lost against Barcelona, a team they (All Real Madrid fans and players) shall receive a standing ovation (like Inter were receiving in Firenze two years ago before start Fiorentina - Inter Milano!). Iturralde will show the early card to Zaragoza. Play: Early card, before 26th minute? Yes 1.83 Bet365

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January

Rayo Vallecano vs Atl. Bilbao This bet main because the basque side, Bilbao are not in good relationship with this referee, Bilbao are yellow carded at least 5 times in the last 3 games with referee Jose Luis Romero, twice with red cards. Shouldnt be different today when they play in Madrid with Rayo. Direct red card will count as two yellows. Play: Over 6.5 Yellow Cards Asian 2.075 Bet365 Real Madrid vs Zaragoza Crazy referee appointment to this match, Iturrade Gonzalez. Dont forget about red card and penalty awarded on this match - its getting shitty and got pissed off of all this Real Madrid team - who can win 36 games in La Liga and lose 2, with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring 100 goals, 90 from penalties - what matters are the two lost against Barcelona, a team they (All Real Madrid fans and players) shall receive a standing ovation (like Inter were receiving in Firenze two years ago before start Fiorentina - Inter Milano!). Iturralde will show the early card to Zaragoza. Play: Early card, before 26th minute? Yes 1.83 Bet365
Thats unlucky mate on both accounts. Real game 6 yellows and the first yellow to Zaragoza was exactly 26 minutes.

Thats unlucky mate on both accounts. Real game 6 yellows and the first yellow to Zaragoza was exactly 26 minutes.
The card bet was a winner mate. The card came in the 26 minute at something like 25:10 The market is before 26:00 rather than in the 26th minute. Well done KavkaZ

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Racing Santander v Valencia - Draw @ 3.50 bet365 Valencia's away form hasn't been great this year with 2 away draws already. Racing are near the drop zone and will surely fight hard for a result to today and things should not be easy for the visitors. Valencia deserving favourites but at 3.50 I feel the draw offers value for backers.

The card bet was a winner mate. The card came in the 26 minute at something like 25:10 The market is before 26:00 rather than in the 26th minute. Well done KavkaZ
Thanks Big X. Had a drink last night when I found this site. Some top notch punters by the looks of it with fantastic knowledge on all sports.

any tips for osasuna - atletico ? I was thinking of a over 2.5 goals bet @ 2.1 or taking atletico to win @ 2.3 what would you recomend ?:D
I fancy Osasuna to win, 9/4 at both Betvictor and Pinnacle. Decent home record ( only lost once ) and Atletico have a dreadful away record ( only won once ). Saying that Atletico have won there last two games. But with a home win taking them into a top six position, it's Osasuna for me. Can see goals being scored aswell so I fancy your over 2.5 goals c0ld22. Good luck.

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Osasuna - Atl. Madrid [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Atl. Madrid [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 30/01/2012 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Canbet @ 2.35 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Osasuna after making a good first half of season will try to fly again in this negative January. In the last three Liga games, the hosts only got two points with the draws against Real Sociedad and Valencia. Osasuna wants to start the second part of the league back to making a fortress in his stadium, where they won 19 of the 27 points that gives them the seventh place in the table. The hosts will play with the same starting eleven that left a good image at the Reyno de Navarra facing Valencia last weekend (1-1). Raúl García, on loan from Atletico will play in the midfield. Other former Atletico player, Ibrahima Balde, will be in the bench. The team 'colchonero', with just one point less than Osasuna -26-, is experiencing a radical change after 'Cholo' Simeone took the charge as a coach. Since the Argentinian coach lead the team, Atleticoo has two wins -agaainst Villarreal and Real Sociedad- and a draw -with Málaga-. But the coach that repleced Manzano is suprising with his revolution in the defensive performances as Atlético is still without conceding goals and his rivals have less spaces to play. The improvement already brought the first away win in Anoeta, and made Atletico be much more close to the European places, now three points far, a target also wanted by todays opponent. Without Diego Ribas and Gabi Fernández, who are suspended, Simeone for sure will choose Tiago, who is back after suspension, and Koke in the starting eleven at Reyno de Navarra. Beside them, the Brazilian Joao Miranda could play in the centre back. Wont be in Pamplona the left back Antonio López, with a muscle injury. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD] Osasuna - Atl. Madrid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD] Atl. Madrid [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD] 10/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD] 30/01/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD] Canbet @ 2.35[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD]Osasuna after making a good first half of season will try to fly again in this negative January. In the last three Liga games, the hosts only got two points with the draws against Real Sociedad and Valencia. Osasuna wants to start the second part of the league back to making a fortress in his stadium, where they won 19 of the 27 points that gives them the seventh place in the table. The hosts will play with the same starting eleven that left a good image at the Reyno de Navarra facing Valencia last weekend (1-1). Raúl García, on loan from Atletico will play in the midfield. Other former Atletico player, Ibrahima Balde, will be in the bench. The team 'colchonero', with just one point less than Osasuna -26-, is experiencing a radical change after 'Cholo' Simeone took the charge as a coach. Since the Argentinian coach lead the team, Atleticoo has two wins -agaainst Villarreal and Real Sociedad- and a draw -with Málaga-. But the coach that repleced Manzano is suprising with his revolution in the defensive performances as Atlético is still without conceding goals and his rivals have less spaces to play. The improvement already brought the first away win in Anoeta, and made Atletico be much more close to the European places, now three points far, a target also wanted by todays opponent. Without Diego Ribas and Gabi Fernández, who are suspended, Simeone for sure will choose Tiago, who is back after suspension, and Koke in the starting eleven at Reyno de Navarra. Beside them, the Brazilian Joao Miranda could play in the centre back. Wont be in Pamplona the left back Antonio López, with a muscle injury. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Thanks. That's good information, here. Certainly I favour Athletico in this match but I seem to have missed the boat with some of the odds. Osasuna are on a poor run but certainly are a side difficult to beat especially at home. Don't really see an open match here, and perhaps they cancel each other out.

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January According to the rating I use Osasuna's true odds should be 2.22 but Bodog are offering 3.25 for the home win :loon Not a lot between the two teams form wise but Osasuna have a fairly strong home record vs Alt poor away record. Worth a small stake as a value bet. Osasuna v Alt Madrid (1) 3.25 1 unit Bodog

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Osasuna missings>> Balde (fw, topscorer), Kike Sola, Roversio, Echaide and Shoajei are long term injured. Atletico missings>> Diego, Gabi (both regular midfielders and two of three the best team assistants) and A. Lopez (back up df). probable formations>>

• A. Fernandez, Damia, Sergio, Flano, Satrustegui, Punal, Nekounam, Cejudo, R. Garcia, Lamah, Nino
  • Courtouis, F. Luis, Godin, Miranda, Juanfran, Koke, M. Suarez, Tiago, Turan, Falcao, Adrian

Re: La Liga - 28-30 January Atletico Madrid @ 2.30 pinnacle Since the resumption after the winter break, Osasuna have drawn two and lost three of their games in all competitions, while Atletico Madrid have revived themselves with a draw and then two back-to-back wins where they beat Villareal 3-0 at home and followed this up with a 4-0 win away at Real Sociedad. Both sides have players unavailable for this game, but Atletico Madrid have the form coming into this game, and like them to repeat their win at Osasuna where they won 3-2, and have won 3 and drawn the other of their last 4 meetings

According to the rating I use Osasuna's true odds should be 2.22 but Bodog are offering 3.25 for the home win :loon Not a lot between the two teams form wise but Osasuna have a fairly strong home record vs Alt poor away record. Worth a small stake as a value bet. Osasuna v Alt Madrid (1) 3.25 1 unit Bodog
Actually there is some difference between these two teams form wise, that's why the odds favour Atletico Madrid. And their squad is certainly better potential wise. Sure Osasuna can win but if we take a look at their form, value is on Atletico side.

Actually there is some difference between these two teams form wise' date=' that's why the odds favour Atletico Madrid. And their squad is certainly better potential wise. Sure Osasuna can win but if we take a look at their form, value is on Atletico side.[/quote'] If we take Atletico's away form for the last three games it reads w1 d1 l1. Osasuna's home form is w1 l1 d1 which reads to me not much difference in the form of each side. Admittedly I haven't gone as far as to looking at the strenght of opponents over those games though. You may be correct with your assumption that Atletico have the better squad potential wise but... In 9 away matches Atletico have only won once and their record reads W1 D2 L6 GF9 GA20 compared to Osasuna's who have won 50% of their games at home this season and their record reads W6 D3 L1 GF14 GA8 Even if Osauna fail to win imho the value lies with them. GL with your bet though. It's all about opinions

If we take Atletico's away form for the last three games it reads w1 d1 l1. Osasuna's home form is w1 l1 d1 which reads to me not much difference in the form of each side. Admittedly I haven't gone as far as to looking at the strenght of opponents over those games though. You may be correct with your assumption that Atletico have the better squad potential wise but... In 9 away matches Atletico have only won once and their record reads W1 D2 L6 GF9 GA20 compared to Osasuna's who have won 50% of their games at home this season and their record reads W6 D3 L1 GF14 GA8 Even if Osauna fail to win imho the value lies with them. GL with your bet though. It's all about opinions
Yes, we definitely agree that it is all about opinions. I would hate myself if i downvalue Osasuna in some way or do the opposite regarding Atletico Madrid. Osasuna is having a great season, but i can't ignore the fact that Atletico seems like a different team since Diego Simeone took charge of the club 3 games away. Yes, Atletico has abysmal away record but their only win was in last game in which they beat Real Sociedad with 0-4. With Simeone at the helm they also beat Villarreal at home 3-0 and played in Malaga (which is not easy game) 0-0. On the other side Osasuna produced good result at home in their last game vs Valencia which ended 1-1, but they lost against Racing Santander (0-2)game before that. So Atletico has not conceded since the change of the coach. Maybe this game has draw written all over it, but my genuine conviction puts me on the side of Atletico. Good luck to you too. It was a nice share of opinions.