Pokerstars TCOOP (19th Jan-29th Jan)

Nade

Re: Pokerstars TCOOP (19th Jan-29th Jan) I'm playing the first 6 events in my T1 combo. Selling action for other combos too under the stacking section but I'm surprised at lack of interest when the prizepools are this big and the massive numbers of fish that will be playing it. gl2e1 playing ;)

Re: Pokerstars TCOOP (19th Jan-29th Jan)

Bump' date=' first event starting in 1h 45mins, looks like most if not all events will have 1hr late reg available.[/quote'] Cheers for that Nade as i thought i'd missed tonights tourney until i saw your post about late reg:ok

Re: Pokerstars TCOOP (19th Jan-29th Jan) Busto. 14,000th something position Got stack up to 25k taking out 3x shorties as I go. Then got sucked out twice by an absolute donkey. AQ vs A2 etc, can't remember the other hand. Sitting middle pin, donkey raises as he did most hands, I shove over top with AQ and he calls having picked up Aces. Sigh, no justice, he's now continuing to raise every hand and hits every flop and I'm railing :eyes

:loonplaying the 215.00 nl on jan 24 wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo
Good Luck in that one BREEZY!! I'll probably be railing ya. Hope you take it down! So far I'm only playing #46 ($215) on the 29th... but who knows, maybe some kind of miracle happens & I get to play in more of them? (luckboxed my $215 ticket in a $5 satellite, 2nd of 181 players)

Re: Pokerstars TCOOP (19th Jan-29th Jan) I'm using my reload token today for the "250-seat guaranteed" satellite at 4.50pm today to event #16. Not the most generous guarantee: about 750 will qualify with the current number registered, and no doubt that will increase.

I'm using my reload token today for the "250-seat guaranteed" satellite at 4.50pm today to event #16. Not the most generous guarantee: about 750 will qualify with the current number registered' date=' and no doubt that will increase.[/quote'] No cigarillo. I was out the second hand I played (with KK, though you shouldn't infer from that that I was playing stupidly tight). I don't know what beat me, as I was concentrating on another table after I went all-in.

I'm using my reload token today for the "250-seat guaranteed" satellite at 4.50pm today to event #16. Not the most generous guarantee: about 750 will qualify with the current number registered' date=' and no doubt that will increase.[/quote'] Managed to qualify for Event 16 ($55) by using my $22 voucher, and have taken 3 (or perhaps 4 :unsure) bounties, and now have managed to last past the bubble - guaranteed at least a further $95.58 :ok EDIT - and out in the first hand after the break AhKh v 88, AIPF, didn't improve.