** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Oddschecker quoted prices

Normally when I look at Oddschecker i just look at the 'front page' with the quoted prices and don't look beyond that But now at about 1.20 AM I'm looking at the 2.10 Muss with an interest in Red Tanber The 'front page' for the race shows PP - 5/2 Laddies - 9/4 WH - 9/4 VC - 15/8 Bet365 - 15/8 I thought this was a bit odd as the RP latest Odds is still showing 15/8 as the biggest price available I clicked on the PP odds and it brought up their site and racecard - Red Tanber's odds are 7/4 on there Back to Oddschecker and click on Red tanber's name to bring up 'History' and that shows prices at midnight as the latest prices - none of them are 2/1 or above.......no price changes shown for midnight to 01.17 So..........where does oddschecker get 5/2 PP Red Tanber ?

Re: Oddschecker quoted prices

Can't answer your question' date=' but you've helped me with something I wanted to find out about. Do you know if there's anyway you can look back on the previous day's racing odds on oddschecker?[/quote'] click on the horse name and a new window opens with the following link format:
 http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/wolverhampton/19:40/winner/bet-history/black-iceman/today

from the above link remove "/today" to get the odds movement history

Re: Oddschecker quoted prices

Difficult to compare this morning's prices as there's a non runner that was about 3/1 last night But I still don't think 5/2 was ever available for Red Tanber......:loon
Hi Trotter, 5/2 was available for Red Tanber with Bet365 and PP last night, not for long though. I got on @ 2/1. There is a 20p R4 after the Non-runner http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/musselburgh/14:10/winner/bet-history/red-tanber/all-history