England > Championship > 2-3 January

Spooner

Re: England > Championship > 2-3 January

" Sorry if I influenced anyone with my post,tipping Saints. I'll keep my mouth shut in future!
Don't get emotional, imo your post was good, you presented information, which it's there to be processed by everyone; sometimes one sending off can turn the game around, from what you have said it was the case today. For me, Southampton DNB - accumulator material, messed up the nice results I had today in the Premiership. Overall, for the less experienced, this is not a good league for betting, from what I've seen so far it's a waste of time because statistics and all other factors that are considered before the match like which players are missing or current form etc., can go to waste quite easily in the Championship, same with League One or Two ... recently PL had the same virus. You can go with goals and you will still give up at some point, at least, that's what I did. I'm sure there are some who are happy now picking Cardiff, Westham or some other winning teams, but that's another discussion. Also remember that in the long and even medium runs it's far more important to be emotionally strong and to let the bad results go quietly then the predictions you make.

Re: England > Championship > 2-3 January I agree it was solid reasoning you just gotta take some on the chin, I dont think you were alone in fancying them today plenty of money forcing the price down, often pays to swim against the tide in this league though If it makes you feel better I bust my balls laying Derby at 0-1 today fancied Hull to get back in the game, Oh well Im still smiling ;) and I'll be back tomorrow

Lambert was sent off when it was 0-0 so that could have been it. Leeds scoring late ****** me over.....will be avoiding betting on the Championship in the future it is the most unpredictable league to bet on!!
As to betting on the "predictable" PL at the moment ;)

Re: England > Championship > 2-3 January Bristol City vs Millwall Tight games so far involving these two with great defensive play, but not convincing in attack. I do believe will see 2-3 goals despite the fact that Henderson will miss from the Lions' team. Jay Simpson will play last time here before returning to Hull City, its parent squad. Youngsters: striker Kane and midfielder Mason on loan from Tottenham are now with Millwall. But the last one is injured. Bristol will be without captain Liam Fontaine. After the win over the Saints, Bristol must convince here the audience. Millwall is a team that can be defeated and I think we can have a winning bet here. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with Betfred

Re: England > Championship > 2-3 January Bristol City - Millwall: Bristol City @ 2.25 (Bet365) 10/10 This is a big match between 2 teams which are fighting to pull themselves up from the bottom end of the table. Bristol City is in 21st place with 24 points and Millwall is in 20th place with 26 points. Bristol City has the worst home record (2-3-6) while Millwall has the 3rd worst away record (1-3-7). To a large extent the match is a toss up, but I am giving Bristol City the edge here for three reasons. First, this season Bristol City won the match at Millwall (1-2). Second, Bristol's form in the last 8 is slightly better (3-2-3 as opposed to Millwall's 2-2-4). Third, Bristol's positve results include matches against better teams overall including 2 wins against league leaders Southampton (the last win coming in the previous round which should have been good for confidence).

Bristol City - Millwall: Bristol City @ 2.25 (Bet365) 10/10 This is a big match between 2 teams which are fighting to pull themselves up from the bottom end of the table. Bristol City is in 21st place with 24 points and Millwall is in 20th place with 26 points. Bristol City has the worst home record (2-3-6) while Millwall has the 3rd worst away record (1-3-7). To a large extent the match is a toss up, but I am giving Bristol City the edge here for three reasons. First, this season Bristol City won the match at Millwall (1-2). Second, Bristol's form in the last 8 is slightly better (3-2-3 as opposed to Millwall's 2-2-4). Third, Bristol's positve results include matches against better teams overall including 2 wins against league leaders Southampton (the last win coming in the previous round which should have been good for confidence).
Don't know where you got the 2.25 from they've been 11/10 on Bet366 all day which I think is too short!!Maybe you took the price before this morning?

Don't know where you got the 2.25 from they've been 11/10 on Bet366 all day which I think is too short!!Maybe you took the price before this morning?
It was around the time of my post that the given odds were available. I just checked and Bet365's odds are back down to 2.10. Betfred and Totesport are offering bristol's win for 2.20....:ok