Scotland > Irn-Bru Divisions > 2 January

Spooner

Monday 2 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Greenock Morton v Ayr United (15:00 GMT) 1.95 3.6 4.3 102.32 %
maximize.gif Livingston v Falkirk (15:00 GMT) 2.72 3.5 2.87 100.12 %
maximize.gif Queen of the South v Hamilton Academical (15:00 GMT) 2.78 3.55 2.62 102.31 %
maximize.gif Raith Rovers v Dundee (15:00 GMT) 3.6 3.5 2.2 101.80 %
maximize.gif Ross County v Partick Thistle (15:00 GMT) 1.82 3.75 4.9 102.02 %
maximize.gif Airdrie United v Albion Rovers (15:00 GMT) 2.2 3.9 3.35 100.95 %
maximize.gif Brechin City v Forfar Athletic (15:00 GMT) 2.13 3.6 3.6 102.50 %
maximize.gif Cowdenbeath v East Fife (15:00 GMT) 1.61 4.33 6 101.86 %
maximize.gif Dumbarton v Arbroath (15:00 GMT) 3.4 3.65 2.2 102.26 %
maximize.gif Stirling Albion v Stenhousemuir (15:00 GMT) 4.2 3.75 1.95 101.76 %
maximize.gif Berwick Rangers v Montrose (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.85 4.4 101.08 %
maximize.gif Clyde v Queens Park (15:00 GMT) 2.8 3.5 2.8 100.00 %
maximize.gif East Stirlingshire v Alloa Athletic (15:00 GMT) 7.5 4.75 1.44 103.62 %
maximize.gif Peterhead v Elgin City (15:00 GMT) 2.98 3.6 2.56 100.40 %

Re: Scotland > Irn-Bru Divisions > 2 January The bookies really are having problems pricing Peterhead games! No way should they have been almost evens at home to Montrose last week where they lost 3-2. But again no way should they be anywhere near 2-1 at hone to Elgin tomorrow. Peterhead have finally got a full squad available, a squad that really should be challenging for the title. I've said it before but McAllister and Deasley are too good for this league. Added to the fact that Peterhead have got a full squad available Elgin are really struggling with up to 9 players out including the experienced Wilson, Kaczan and Frizzell. Elgin are also a really poor away team winning only once all season. I can easily see best price before kick off being around 2.3 so the 2.75 available now at lads should be taken. Honestly can't believe these odds. Ive also put a 10/10 stake on the +0. I'm thinking Montrose are too long at Berwick too but it needs some looking into. Ross County look decent for a -1 AH. Partick haven't looked as impressive since centre midfielder Hutton has gone back to Rangers.

Re: Scotland > Irn-Bru Divisions > 2 January Airdrie United v Albion Rovers over 3@ around 1.85 various I think this one does offer very nice odds for goals. As everytime those teams play, goals fly in, this season two h2h played, an emphatic 7-2 win for Rovers and expected 4-0 win for the United, so both times they went over this line. It could be also good bet ot play on Airdrie, but as this one is a local derby game, i will restrain from side betting. I reckon that look ar previous results of those two teams this season, fact that Airdire will want revenge and the fact Airdie posses best attack combined with worst defence, should bring succes home. From teams news, Rovers have full back Barry back, but doubt he will play. Airdrie are without midfielder Graeme Owens who has a thigh injury with striker Derek Holmes again a doubt following an ankle injury. Captain Paul Lovering and midfielder Rhys Devlin are back from suspension - from official sites.

Re: Scotland > Irn-Bru Divisions > 2 January

The bookies really are having problems pricing Peterhead games! No way should they have been almost evens at home to Montrose last week where they lost 3-2. But again no way should they be anywhere near 2-1 at hone to Elgin tomorrow. Peterhead have finally got a full squad available, a squad that really should be challenging for the title. I've said it before but McAllister and Deasley are too good for this league. Added to the fact that Peterhead have got a full squad available Elgin are really struggling with up to 9 players out including the experienced Wilson, Kaczan and Frizzell. Elgin are also a really poor away team winning only once all season. I can easily see best price before kick off being around 2.3 so the 2.75 available now at lads should be taken. Honestly can't believe these odds. Ive also put a 10/10 stake on the +0. I'm thinking Montrose are too long at Berwick too but it needs some looking into. Ross County look decent for a -1 AH. Partick haven't looked as impressive since centre midfielder Hutton has gone back to Rangers.
The Elgin City absentees is a good spot. My only reservation in backing a Peterhead win is the fact that they've to play Celtic in the cup next week. I'm sure that will be in the minds of some of their players, as in reality despite the priority of getting away from the bottom region of the table, that will be their game of the season. It could prove a distraction rather than a spur. Peterhead DNB is available at 5/6 with Boyle Sports- that will be my pick for this fixture. Good call on this game-- hope it comes in for all of us!

The bookies really are having problems pricing Peterhead games! No way should they have been almost evens at home to Montrose last week where they lost 3-2. But again no way should they be anywhere near 2-1 at hone to Elgin tomorrow. Peterhead have finally got a full squad available, a squad that really should be challenging for the title. I've said it before but McAllister and Deasley are too good for this league. Added to the fact that Peterhead have got a full squad available Elgin are really struggling with up to 9 players out including the experienced Wilson, Kaczan and Frizzell. Elgin are also a really poor away team winning only once all season. I can easily see best price before kick off being around 2.3 so the 2.75 available now at lads should be taken. Honestly can't believe these odds. Ive also put a 10/10 stake on the +0. I'm thinking Montrose are too long at Berwick too but it needs some looking into. Ross County look decent for a -1 AH. Partick haven't looked as impressive since centre midfielder Hutton has gone back to Rangers.
Quality yet again Ecosse. I have no doubt in following you on the scottish lower leagues:ok

Thanks guys. Very satisfying bet after seeing the bookies continuingly cutting their odds before kick off! Yep hope to be Lennox, not sure I'll be as confident in a Peterhead win next week though! :p
Good information on Peterhead game. Wish I'd followed you on the straight win! The same score next weekend would delight me! :clap