** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Saturday 10th of December

Re: BBOTD Saturday 10th of December Cadgers Brig - Wolverhampton 8.50 I backed this horse last time out at 6/1 when it won over course and distance but unfortunately I didn't have it on here .It comes to Wolverhampton tonight a lot higher in the weights now. Earning a 14lb rise for it's impressive victory. This weight may be too much but it is running against opposition that, in all respects, should not be the toughest to beat. I'm not trying to say that this will be an easy race but I think this horse can get up and score today. Keith Dalgleish is in decent form at the moment and with the jockey, Joe Fanning, onboard he has a very good strike rate and profit. Wolverhampton is very much the trainers favourite course too and the fact that this is the only runner he has at the course, and of the day, increases the number of reasons why I think that this horse is the safest option here and that it can get up and win even with the added weight. Cadgers Brig win @ 2/1 Ladbrokes

Re: BBOTD Saturday 10th of December Wolv 6.50 - Ducal - win at 4/1 bog Paddy Power Improving 3yo Won his maiden here 2 runs ago and the form of that looks OK as the 2nd and 3rd both won next time out Then ran in a handicap over this CD and finished 2nd by a half length to another improving 3 year old - the pair of them 6 lengths clear of the third has never been unplaced here in 3 runs