** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Basketball

Re: Basketball Baltic leuage 16:00 Tartu Rock - Liepajas Lauvas ---------------------------------- over 154.5 @ 1.85 Will Hill A big miss at Will Hill they still hold this line as I write other books gone to 158. This will be the second game of this team in this leuage first ended 104:93 for the road team Liepajas Lauvas. Liepajas Lauvas team isnt run and gun team and they are not slow pace team they are somewhere beetwen with 150 totals average on their games! Tartu Rock is clear run and gun team, in all games this season crossed this line!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basketball Astana Tigers - Unics KazanA stat based bet, as Kazan looks excellent in defence and looking at their results, they did not cross that line for quite some time now, they allow only 65 against and also themsleves dont score quite a lot - just under 78 points. First game in VBL those two played finished with 77-63, which is almost 10 points under todays totals. I believe if Unics will play at least one half to their standards and implement their game to opponents their defene should be enough to keep this total under the limit set by book. Anyway Unics played 13 of last 14 games under this totals, so it is clear indicator for me, that this game should have probably the same scenario. under 149.5 @1.98 pinnacle

Re: Basketball Ukraine - Superleuage 19:00 Donetsk - Azovmash Mariupol (6pts) under 158.5 @ unibet This is a derby matchup of this two ukranian giants...boath teams play ULEB leuage and boath teams and boath teams there played lot of unders, Azovmash Mariupol never crossed this line and their oponents Donetsk crossed it just once in their 6 games there...This team played one h2h game it ended total 140...this game will be surley big tencions and slow attacks and under will come even 10 points under this total by unibet!

Re: Basketball Slask Wroclaw - Trefl Sopot 2 1.65 Pinnacle 5/10 First - this game is revange for lose in 1st game in Sopot. Second - Paul Graham (Slask) probably play against Trefl, but Adam Wojcik (Slask - C) probably dont play. And for me this is big important info, because on C is only Mladenovic and against him is very good rotation Burgess - Turek. Robert Skibniewski - in last game play 40/40 minutes against Anwil. Slask havent backup for "Skiba". Trefl have good defense on PG position Koszarek and Lukasz Wisniewski - this is problem for Slask. Clubs have a harder training sessions last few days, but after the Christmas break a few clubs in the PLK did the same thing. Important match for both teams, but i think Trefl is better team, better bench, so is advantage for guests. 19:00 CET video live -> www.plk.pl GL

Re: Basketball Zastal Zielona Gora - Anwil Wloclawek 2 1.83 Pinnacle 5/10 For me really good odd on gusets. First match won Zastal in Wloclawek 63:77. But in 1st round play probably best center in PLK - Gani Lawal (ex- NBA player). Zastal last time play well, but they play against weaker team than Anwil. If Lorinza Harrington and Kinnard play better - Anwil will win. Kotwica - Polpharma 2(+7) 1.78 Pinnacle 5/10 Kotwica probably began problem with money. Polpharma last time play better. ---- PBG Basket Poznan - Czarni Slupsk 2(-8) 1.85 Pinnacle 5/10 GL

Re: Basketball Phillipino leuage 12:30 Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters - Petron Blaze Boosters - 1.49 pinnacle - 5pts Its a playoff game number 5, Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters are 1-3 down, and I cant belive this is happaning this team was a leuage favioirute and they really didnt have luck this playoffs and the resoults stands like this. Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters ended the season 10-4 score this team has good players like ameriacan Reyes and Carey and they lost 2 games in this series by leading all the way and at the end losing it, I dont see that happaning today Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters will get the win number 2 and heat the playoffs up!

Re: Basketball Russian leuage 16:30 Triumph - Nizhny Novgorod - over 155.5 @ paddy power 1.85 - 5pts In last 5 games played Nizhny Novgorod crossed this line, this team likes to play fast basket and its strange to see such a low line IMO! Triumph when playinjg russian leuage are very fast last two rounds gone in big over (+160)! Last game beetwen this two teams happend a month ago and it ended 96-73 so 169 total and today we get 155.5 line what is a joke!

Re: Basketball

Phillipino leuage 12:30 Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters - Petron Blaze Boosters - 1.49 pinnacle - 5pts Its a playoff game number 5, Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters are 1-3 down, and I cant belive this is happaning this team was a leuage favioirute and they really didnt have luck this playoffs and the resoults stands like this. Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters ended the season 10-4 score this team has good players like ameriacan Reyes and Carey and they lost 2 games in this series by leading all the way and at the end losing it, I dont see that happaning today Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters will get the win number 2 and heat the playoffs up!
close one but a win one :ok

Re: Basketball France PRO A 19:30 Nancy - Gravelines-Dunkerque ------------------------------------ under 153.5 @ stan james 6pts I see this derby beeing a close enqounter, If we look at last season this line is just to high for it as this teams played two unders 148 and 143 where the totals, this season Nancy on their games has an average of 153,5 points per game what is this line but I will add Gravelines-Dunkerque who are very good team and they are very slow...totals on their games is around 145 (also Gravelines on road 4 unders 1 over on this line)...with that taken and with knowing that this game is a derby I think we will see resoults something like 73-67.

Russian leuage 16:30 Triumph - Nizhny Novgorod - over 155.5 @ paddy power 1.85 - 5pts In last 5 games played Nizhny Novgorod crossed this line, this team likes to play fast basket and its strange to see such a low line IMO! Triumph when playinjg russian leuage are very fast last two rounds gone in big over (+160)! Last game beetwen this two teams happend a month ago and it ended 96-73 so 169 total and today we get 155.5 line what is a joke!
158 :ok

Re: Basketball North - South - Poland basketball - All - Star game - for ma "All - Star" ;) over 215.5 1.85 betsson 5/10 For me is best time to promotion basketball because polish basketball is in black as*. I expect fast and happy basket, hall in Katowice (Spodek) is always great atmosphere for such events. North is facourite, because 'on paper' is much better. North and South in 1st S5 have three polish players. In both teams are greats scorers. I leage basketball Sportino Inowroclaw - SKK Siedlce 1(+6.5) 1.85 tobet 5/10 I have not found information on the web for new players in Sportino. But after the talks, I know that the team has bought a few players, especially interesting is PG of Puerto Rico with a Polish passport. He probably play against SKK Siedlce and team from Inowroclaw is a little more happy because team have new players. GL

Re: Basketball PRO A 20:00 Lyon-Villeurbanne - Dijon Selection - under 149.5 @ 1.86 bettson 5pts Will try another derby game its a playoff position game, its 8th and 9th team. Last 3 meatings of 4 ended under this line, Asvels home games ended 5 times under and 1 time over, Dijon on road 4 unders and 2 overs! Games importance is huge and surley we will see a slow basket, have in mind that Dijons coach is perfering slow game. Under clear choise!

North - South over 215.5 1.85 betsson 5/10
151:135 +4.25u
Sportino Inowroclaw - SKK Siedlce 1(+6.5) 1.85 tobet 5/10 I have not found information on the web for new players in Sportino. But after the talks, I know that the team has bought a few players, especially interesting is PG of Puerto Rico with a Polish passport. He probably play against SKK Siedlce and team from Inowroclaw is a little more happy because team have new players. GL
61:66 +4.25u

PRO A 20:00 Lyon-Villeurbanne - Dijon Selection - under 149.5 @ 1.86 bettson 5pts Will try another derby game its a playoff position game, its 8th and 9th team. Last 3 meatings of 4 ended under this line, Asvels home games ended 5 times under and 1 time over, Dijon on road 4 unders and 2 overs! Games importance is huge and surley we will see a slow basket, have in mind that Dijons coach is perfering slow game. Under clear choise!
139 :ok

Re: Basketball Grecce 18:00 Ikaros - AGO Rethymno - under 148.5 - 1.85 paddy power I dont see many points here, Ikaros at home this season has an average of 14 total points so this team not only is slow they slow down every opoent they host! Rethymno on road totals are 138...this team played 5 raod games and they ended all 5 games in under. This team plyed one game allready and it ended 139 in total. Under all the way!

Re: Basketball EURO Cup 20:00 ASVEL - Donetsk -------------------------- under 149.5 @ stan james - 1.73 6pts Second phase of Euro cup starts and we have two teams who play very slow and had over 80% of unders on this line in phase one! Line for me is just to high I see this as 142,5 line so this is just a gift from bookies! ASVEL just came of a leuage home game of 139 total and. Donetsk on this line 1 over 5 unders. Easy in my option!

Re: Basketball EUROLEUAGE 18:45 Zalgiris Kaunas - Maccabi Tel Aviv ------------------------------------------ under 162.5 @ 1.62 bet365 5pts Like this additional line, Maccabi has really slow down lately. And stats really prove that, Maccabi when playing road games in euroleuage posts a total of 154 points and that has made them copering this todays line 4 unders in 5 games, host today Zalgiris Kaunas at home in euroleuage has 3 unders in 5 games and that 2 overs where so close 163 and 163 total! Under my choise!

Re: Basketball EUROLEAGUE 19.01.2012 21:45 Barcelona v Cantu Today at 21:45 of the second stage will be a meeting between the Spanish side Barcelona and the Italians from Cantu. Latest games Barcelona: 15.01.12 Lagun Aro - Barcelona 56:71 (16:19, 17:24, 16:12, 7:16) 08.01.12 Barcelona - Alicante 65:49 (15:11, 16:9, 15:13, 19:16) 04.01.12 Real Madrid - Barcelona 78:74 (18:16, 30:20, 14:22, 16:16) 28.12.11 Barcelona - Manresa 74:61 (17:17, 15:11, 26:19, 16:14) 21.12.11 Barcelona - Galatasaray 79:50 (23:13, 28:17, 17:11, 11:9) Last game Cantu: 14.01.12 Cantu - Virtus 78:72 (11: 19, 22:17, 31:17, 14:19) 11.01.12 Montegranaro - Cantu 89:73 (13:13, 28:17, 28:18, 20:25) 08.01.12 Cantu - Biella 66:61 (16:21, 16:13, 19:11, 15:16) 30.12.11 Varese - Cantu 67:83 (20:17, 11:22, 21:23, 15:21 ) 26.12.11 Cantu - Milan 79:54 (27:12, 16:7, 16:17, 20:18) I invite you to this match to play plus handicap guests. How does the team currently holds second place in a far weaker league, showing a fairly good level of play. Although the Catalans are much stronger, Cantu may well have decent resistance. I believe in it, and moreover believe the proposed bookmakers odds Cantu clearly overpriced. To be defeated the italian team will not exceed by 15 points different, my play for this match. Play: Cantu (+15.5) 5/10 1.83 Bet365