** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Basketball

Re: Basketball Euroleague 02.02.2012 - Cantu - Maccabi Cantu, currently competes on an equal forces with the top teams, even though many teams put reserves, as did Barcelona, but such hard work, playing on emotions, envy, a team before the start of the Euroleague only dreamed of getting into the Top 16, and now decides the highest goals. Maccabi complicate his situation and now has lost first place in the group, losing to Barcelona at home previously. I think Maccabi had to deal with Barcelona B, catalans are preparing for the Cup of Spain, which will be held in February, and took care of their main leaders, giving them less play minutes. For ex. played the first match after injury Navarro, and it can also be attributed to the downside, because Navarro was out of the game for over a month. Important match for both teams, if Cantu promotes his defensive play, adding the fact it that Maccabi is in bad shape and has injured many leading players: Keith Lengford, Sofo, Shawn James cant see visiting side pass this total. Therefore, I believe that Maccabi for the proposed total over the bookies today get 5-7 points minus, 68 to 70. Team totas - Total Points Scored - Maccabi Electra Including Overtime - Under 76.5

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Basketball

Euroleague Men -2.02.2012 - CSKA Moscow - GSaray Istanbul Reg. time Under 154.5 1.80 Bet365
FT: 85-70
Euroliga Men 02.02.2012 - Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos Panathinaikos -3.5 1.76 Bet365
FT: 55-77

Euroliga Men 02.02.2012 - Barcelona - Zalgiris Over 144.5 points 1.91 Gamebookers

FT: 94-80

Euroleague 02.02.2012 - Cantu - Maccabi Total Points Scored - Maccabi Electra Including Overtime - Under 76.5 1.95 Unibet
FT: 82-74

Maroussi - Ilisioakos This will be a heavily bet in the A1 league today. Maroussi with huge financial problems the whole season which reflected on roster problems, which resulted in a 0-13 SU record thus far. They have been simply terrible and there is no other way to say this. And the situation has gotten even worse as there is a big chance their best players will not play tonight as 2 have left the club while Gagaloudis and Kommatos are still there but will leave the sinking ship the moment they get any kind of offer and even if they play I doubt they will give a 100% in this kind of a situation, saving themselves from injury will be their first concern. The guests have been bad themselves and are in a relegation fight, so this is a must win situation for them. Although these kind of games sometimes backfire due to the favorite taking it easy, I don't see that happening today as the spread is quite low because of the guests bad results. Pick: Ilisiakos -3.5 @ 1.85 tipico

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball Anyone else think there's some serious value in Montepaschi Siena to win Euroleague at 25/1 with Blue Square. I know they lost they first leg, but not by much, and they're at home for second leg. I'd put them in the top 2 teams in Europe on any normal day

• 6 months later...

Re: Basketball Nobody betting on basketball in here? It's one of the most profitable sports for betting in general. I know bball isn't really the most popular sport in the UK but still I am surprised you guys are not writing more about it, especially because there're a lot of international users in here as well. I can always write a few lines on various european leagues/cups, just don't know what interests you guys.

Nobody betting on basketball in here? It's one of the most profitable sports for betting in general. I know bball isn't really the most popular sport in the UK but still I am surprised you guys are not writing more about it, especially because there're a lot of international users in here as well. I can always write a few lines on various european leagues/cups, just don't know what interests you guys.
I like to watch and bet occasionally in the Euroleague, but I lost interest in sharing opinions because basketball is not the focus here, obviously. However, we'll have plenty of new international members by the end of the year, so expect improvement of the bb situation. :ok And if you're good, it doesn't matter which is league/cup... members are interested in a thorough analysis, correct information and some profit course ;)

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball Tip for tomorrow. (Monday - 26/11/12) Lithuania's biggest basketball derby. Lietuvos Rytas - Zalgiris Kaunas First of all, there is a huge class differences between the clubs. Starting from the coach staff, ending with bench depth. Reason why - budgets. Rytas' budget is 4mln euros and Zalgiris 4 times bigger. Vilnius' roster is a joke. Clubs' president openly criticized players and even the fans, for not supporting the club. But who can blame them? Team looks awful. They won only once in Euroleague this season, against poor Partizan and now have a record of 1-6 in weakest EL's group. Barcelona trashed them by 24 points in the last EL game. They lack everything: Descent center and point guard, shooters. Rytas is the worst atacking team in the Euroleague. (avg. 66,3 PTS per game) Moreover team already has financial problems. They asked city's goverment for financial injection. Their mood is ground low and it will sink even more after their biggest rival squashes them this monday. On the other side Zalgiris leads strongest EL group with 6-1 record. They are the best atacking team in the league (avg. 86,8 PTS) Trashed Caja Laboral in the last EL fixture by 37 points. Players are pumped up and motivated to win against their eternal rivals. There will be atleast 60%-70% of Zalgiris fans in Vilnius Siemens Arena so Rytas will not have home support. Zalgiris is a clear favorite to win this game. Zalgiris ML @ 1.43 (local bookies Tonybet, TopSport) 9/10 You can still find odds around 1.35 at Bwin and Marathonbet. Or Zalgiris handicap (-6.5) @ 1.9 (local) 7/10 All lower handis 8/10 GL!!!

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball Eurocup Zastal v Cajasol Cajasol @ 2.12 Unibet These are two teams which feel more comfortable playing away from home. The Polish team has had serious problems to play at home in a serious way and yielded two losses in the regular season. (1-2 home record) Cajasol curiously has the same numbers at home that the Polish team and feels more comfortable playing away from home. Its only defeat was away to Dinamo Banco di Sardegna Sassari by a tight 87-84. I think the Spanish team would hold throughout the game and if they don't win will be very close. Go here with a win for Cajasol GL everyone!!!

Re: Basketball EUROPE: ABA League Split - Igokea 2 @1,4 (bet365) H2 +5,5 @1,88 (bet365) Both teams are in great shape, but a lot of players who play the first split-up the poisoned food and does not know who will be setting out on the field. They were asked to postpone the match, but was refused.

EUROPE: ABA League Split - Igokea 2 @1,4 (bet365) H2 +5,5 @1,88 (bet365) Both teams are in great shape, but a lot of players who play the first split-up the poisoned food and does not know who will be setting out on the field. They were asked to postpone the match, but was refused.
60-68 :D

• 1 month later...

Re: Basketball Euroleague: BJK Besiktas - Caja Laboral Pick: Caja Laboral -10.5 @1,87 Bookie: Local (Meridian) Stake: 5/10 BJK is probably worst team in top 16 phase of Euroleague. Few weeks ago, this team left their best player Curtis Jerrels. They have 9 defeats in 9 game, and they can't go in top 8. So, for tonights match, their motivation is very low. Also they will play without injuried Ewning. BJK has only 1 player who is classic center, Vidmar, and when he came in problems with fouls, they don't have player who can replace him. I'm sure that Caja will play on Lampe and Pleiss. Also, all of you know how Vidmar shoots free throws... :) Caja Laboral need to win this match if they want to go in top 8. They have score 4W/5L. Caja play really great game on sunday in Barcelona, and win that game, but i need to say that Barca play without Navarro. I like how they play since their coach is Tabak. They will have full roster for this game. So we have 2 teams with big quality difference and teams with high motivation difference... Everything is on Caja's side and i think they can win with at least 11 point...

Euroleague: BJK Besiktas - Caja Laboral Pick: Caja Laboral -10.5 @1,87 Bookie: Local (Meridian) Stake: 5/10
Pick lost in last second of the game... Euroleague: Montepaschi Siena - Olympiacos Pick: Olympiacos +1.5 @1,85 ; Olympiacos ML @2,10 Bookie: Local Stake:5/10 ; 3/10 This match is important for both clubs. Siena has 7-3 score and at the moment they are on the second place. Olympiacos has 6-4 and he is on fourth place. Their group is very interesting, and from 8 clubs in group 6 of them have chances for first 4 positions. This game came in bad time for Siena. They are in bad shape, and they have problems with injuries. On monday Siena play game in Italian league and lose at home against Rome with 24 points. In this game they probably will play without Eze, Ress and Hackett. Olympiacos play nice basketball. They have 7 days for rest and to prepare for this game. They will play without Printezis. I expect that Olympiacos have big advantage under basket, at centers positions. Also, Spanoulis is in good shape and i expect him to lead Olympiacos to win. There is clearly value on Olympiacos and i must take odd @2,10 and hcp +1.5 @1,85... Caja Laboral - Fenerbahce Pick: Caja Laboral -10.5 @1,85 Bookie: William Hill Stake: 3/10 Caja Laboral need to win in this game. They still have chances for top 8. Caja is in good shape, they play very good first half against Besiktas away, before that they beat Barcelona in Spanish league. Last week they play with Real Madird and even they play good they lose. Main reason for this pick is that Fenerbahce will be low motivated because they can't go in top 8. Also, they will play without their best player and top scorer Bogdanovic. That mind that Fener will be without 20 points in this game. In first game between this two clubs in top 16, in Turkey, Caja win 97-75.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Basketball 18:00 CSKA Moscow - Caja Laboral Pick: under 155 points Odds 1.93 (Pinnacle) Stake 8/10 CSKA leads 1:0. First game CSKA won - score was 89:78. That was high scoring game, and that is something we do not expect here. Guest team must play much better in defence - in first game they received high 89 points. Today we predict totaly different game then the first one was - more phsycal and more defensive game from both teams. Home team will also try to be sharper in defence. Stakes are high today, beacuse if CSKA lost today they will be in very bad position, and Caja will be even in harder position. Usually that kind of games are with control game tempo, careful shoot selection and as result of that with small number of points - much less then 155 points. We expect game even under 150 points. Our call is under 155,0 points !!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball Nobody bet on basketball? :unsure Pinar - Oldemburg First half under 75.5 @1.85 Local I expect low scoring game. This is semi-final, i don't think that each team will allow easy points... Both teams will care about defense and especially in first half. I think that better option here is under first half then under on the whole game because maybe there will be a lot of free throws at the end...

Nobody bet on basketball? :unsure Pinar - Oldemburg First half under 75.5 @1.85 Local I expect low scoring game. This is semi-final, i don't think that each team will allow easy points... Both teams will care about defense and especially in first half. I think that better option here is under first half then under on the whole game because maybe there will be a lot of free throws at the end...
HT 30-28

• 9 months later...

Re: Basketball Lithuania LKL league 09 Feb 2014 Siauliai - Zalgiris Zalgiris ML @ 1.28 (Unibet) (My locals like Tonybet, Topsport still offering 1.35) 10/10 Zalgiris handicap (-7.5) @ 1.78 7/10 All lower handis 8/10 Zalgiris is in big need to win. Team is unconvincing so far this season. Losing 4 games in LKL league which is unheard of. Fans are super angry, because they can't remember last time when their team lost so many games in LKL. Reigning champions can't waste more points as their situation is extreme. 4th place in the table and realistic danger to meet Lietuvos Rytas (Current strongest team in Lithuania) in semi's. This would mean losing their Champions title and fighting for only 3-4 place. Catastrophic. Zalgiris last game was 9 days ago, they had enough time to rest and prepare for this game. Siauliai is average team in the middle of the table, they played 3 games in last 10 games, this might also effect their defence against rested and motivated team. I can't see Zalgiris losing this one. I think ML bet is as sure as it can be in betting... They should cover handicap also. But there's more risk to it. Anyway there's no turning back, they need to bring their A game today.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Basketball Euroleague TOP 16 Round 9 Partizan - Bayern Juicy odds on Serbian side. Partizan is pure home team with superb fan support. Kinsey one of their leaders returns after injury + Sasha Pavlovic new signing who spent 10 years in NBA will have his first Euroleague game in front of home fans. They are capable to win this game as full arena is expected once again tonight. (more than 20.000 fans) Bayern poor away side. In last 8 away games they won only 2 times, against very poor Zalgiris and Zielona Gora. In their last home game, they snatch a victory from same poor Zalgiris who was leading all game and almost won. Partizan +8.5 @ 1.38 (Unibet) 8/10 Partizan ML @ 2.33 (Unibet) 6/10 Partizan -3.5 @ 3.10 (Unibet) 3/10 All bets includes overtime.

Re: Basketball Partizan v Bayern Partizan lost 7 of 8 meetings in the group stage , of course, that the tournament for the team is complete, simply left to finish the group stage to the end. Serbs still without Westermann (7 points, 2.2 assists) and Milosavljevic (6.5 points per game) not very healthy the leader Bogdanovic (13.8 points). On the team's website it says his participation questionable. Head coach Vujosevic said Bogdanovic play if it is ready , and so risk the health of his best player before the playoffs domestic championship. These losses have hurt the team, and so that is the worst team the Top 16 on the game in attack, gaining an average of 67.9 points. Bayern took 4th place in the group , with assets of 4 wins and 4 losses, so that the motivation for this meeting will be prohibitive , also leads the team Svetislav Pesic, who coached in the recent past, the main enemy of Partizan, Crvena Zvezda , so it adds a little pepper to his players. In the first round Bayern won at home 71:65 , making a late 19:9 , although that meeting has not played Nihad Djedovic (5.7 points , 1.7 assists , 0.7 steals) , in this meeting the bosnian play , so solid composition germans. Stands out Delyney (14.8 points), which is the team leader , as well still available Thompson (8.1 points), Bryant (8.3 points) , a huge attacking potential. Overall , the composition of the guests stronger, motivation on their side , too , in favor of the hosts speak only home court , but given the fact that at home Partizan lost 3 of 4 meetings in the group stage, this advantage is clearly not the key. Bayern (ML) at 1.76 Pinnacle