PL Golf Competition Week 48 - FINAL WEEK

stewartd14

Re: PL Golf Competition Week 48 - FINAL WEEK I feel like I've had a double dose of luck today. Unlucky Ted firstly, a great pick with Lawrie that would have catapulted you to the win had he not lost by just 1 stroke. Which in turn... Bertie had selected Quiros last week and he fell away at the weekend, so his win came a week too late for him. Thanks for running it Stew :notworthy

I feel like I've had a double dose of luck today. Unlucky Ted firstly, a great pick with Lawrie that would have catapulted you to the win had he not lost by just 1 stroke. Which in turn... Bertie had selected Quiros last week and he fell away at the weekend, so his win came a week too late for him. Thanks for running it Stew :notworthy
Well done mate always had intentions of backing Quiros these last two weeks.But after picking him last week where he went well but fell away his odds dropped this week.So I made up my mind his price wasnt big enough to allow me to catch you, any other week I would have had him.Anyway like I said well done and thanks to Stew super job you done mate. Sent from my HTC Desire using PL Forum