** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Discipline: Football - ITALY: Serie A Meeting: Juventus - Cesena Type: Over 2.5 Goals Rate: 1.79 Bookmaker: Pinnacle Sports Analysis: At 15:00 comes to a very interesting meeting at Juventus Arena. Undefeated so far proteges Antonio Conte, the penultimate team will take the Italian Serie A - Cesena. For the "Old Lady" this battle is very important, because if they want to keep the league leader's seat, they must win. On the occasion of victory gives them two points clear of AC Milan, who from meeting to meeting, playing better and better. Juventus are unbeaten since the start of the season. But in the last meeting, Juventus, there may be a first league defeat. "Old Lady" of Naples first losing 2-0, then 3-1 and finally 3-3 tie and keep the great streak, matches without defeat. Cesena on trips not cope best of the six meetings they managed to win only one. In the last meeting, they won away from Bologna, that's five previous failures themselves. As for the number of goals scored, the guests do not have something to be proud, because in 13 meetings, scored just six goals ... This is a very poor result. Today, Cesena, goes to Juventus Arena, after a defeat, the only question is how high you lose the guests from the province of Forlì-Cesena. The team hosts run out of two players. Manninger, who suffered an injury in the last meeting. And Pirlo, pauzującego for excess yellow cards. In Cesena looks much worse. In today's meeting will not play Comotto, Martinez, Colucci - these three treats injuries and minor injuries. Suspended while the cards are Ceccarelli, Ravaglia. Predicted line-ups: Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon - Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, De Ceglie - Vidal, Pazienza, Marchisio - Pepe, Matri, Vučinić Cesena (4-4-2) Antonioli - Benalouane, Von Bergen, Rodriguez, Laura - Ghezzal, Guana, Parolo, Martinho - Bogdani, Mutu

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Bolonga will probably miss Pulzetti and Perez and Kone who is suspended in midfield.Siena have forwards Brienza and Destro out and Vergassola in midfield. Chevio and Atlanta both have injuries too. Gone for a draw double and singles.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December

Parma - Palermo Palermo without Miccoli, Hernandez and Zahavi. Parma is a good team at home in their own stadium (4-0-5) . Palermo without Miccoli and Hernandes is a big blow. Pick : H Odds: 2.06 Stake: 7 Bookie: Pinnacle Sports
Geez haven't been on here in awhile. I salute you for seeing what others glaze over. Palermo are traditionally bad travellers. This season so far they haven't won one match on the road with an away record of 0-1-5 and a goal diff of zero FOR and nine AGAINST. Prediction 2-1 Parma :cigar

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Prior to the match today you could catch 2.5-6 on Juve to beat Roma (limited books), now on those same books the best you can get is 2.00. We'll have to wait to see if anything changes as more release prices. I must admit I was planning to pile in if the price held (and I may still do so) but it's less appealing now. Roma's back line is going to be: Perrotta, Cassetti, Heinze, Taddei/Angel. Deary me. Juve are going to smash us to pieces.

Parma - Palermo Palermo without Miccoli, Hernandez and Zahavi. Parma is a good team at home in their own stadium (4-0-5) . Palermo without Miccoli and Hernandes is a big blow. Pick : H Odds: 2.06 Stake: 7 Bookie: Pinnacle Sports
Well I agree with this but have to pay attention on something else. It's Italy and it's Sunday night, at first sight it looks like clear HW BUT those matches can be perfect bookie trap.Parma (4-0-2) at home, Palermo (0-1-5) as guest with 0 goals scored :loon OMG odds, around 2 now (up to 2.15 in some local bookies) well I must take it. I can bet that 90% bet slips who play or will be played have this pair like HW on them. BUT, after 12 rounds Parma is without draw in Seria A :loon.For example, last season Parma has 13 draws in total. AND after 6 rounds as a guests Palermo didn't score a single goal :loon. For me this is too much and I'm going to try X @ 3.05 5/10 X2 @ 1.73 7/10 2 @ 4.33 4/10 all in b365 Cheers

Well I agree with this but have to pay attention on something else. It's Italy and it's Sunday night, at first sight it looks like clear HW BUT those matches can be perfect bookie trap.Parma (4-0-2) at home, Palermo (0-1-5) as guest with 0 goals scored :loon OMG odds, around 2 now (up to 2.15 in some local bookies) well I must take it. I can bet that 90% bet slips who play or will be played have this pair like HW on them. BUT, after 12 rounds Parma is without draw in Seria A :loon.For example, last season Parma has 13 draws in total. AND after 6 rounds as a guests Palermo didn't score a single goal :loon. For me this is too much and I'm going to try X @ 3.05 5/10 X2 @ 1.73 7/10 2 @ 4.33 4/10 all in b365 Cheers
:cow:cow

PARMA - PALERMO This week I'm going against statistics and odds. I cannot see Parma winning and Palermo loosing away once again. This week it's just not going to happen. During this week, Parma coach Colomba saved some players from the Coppa Italia, in order that they could be fresh for Sunday. The result was that Parma got eliminated from the cup by Verona. Palermo is becoming an international matter. When playing home they have won 6 games on 6 scoring 16 goals. In the away games, Palermo has only obtained 1 point and hasn't scored a goal yet! PARMA

PALERMO

For Parma, Gobbi (full-back) will be back from booking and will be starting from the bench together with Floccari (forward). For the Palermo side, Zahavi (playmaker) is injured together with Miccoli and Hernandez. Miccoli has 35% of playing. This is a good occasion to see Lores Varela. Should be his first in Serie A. I'm pretty sure Palermo won't loose again. I would also like to remind everyone that we are always playing 2 results on 3.

DRAW or PALERMO to win @ 1.62 (totosi) STAKE 7/10

WENT AGAINST ODDS AND PUNTERS... I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO POST THIS !!!:nana

Everyone available for Chievo. Only Andreoli is probably in doubt. I don't think a team can fix a defense in 1 week. I know they were playing against A.C. Milan, but I see no quality in this year's Chievo.

Consigli Masiello Lucchini Manfredini Peluso Padoin Cigarini Carmona Bonaventura Moralez Denis Atalanta is one of the most solid teams in Serie A. For this game the only absence will be Schelotto (bookings). I think Chievo will have a hard time against a very well organized team like Atalanta. I think that this game could represent a Sunday surprise. DRAW or ATALANTA TO WIN @ 1.57 (totosi) STAKE 7/10

:nana

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Zlatan, the predictions you messed up are just incredible... GENOA - MILAN you picked MILAN TO WIN ok (1.97) NAPOLI - LECCE you picked OVER 2.5 ok (1.75) CHIEVO - ATALANTA you picked draw or atalanta ok (1.57) PARMA - PALERMO you picked draw or palermo ok (1.72) FIORENTINA - ROME you picked both to score or OVER 2.5 OK (2.00 over 2.5) INTER-UDINESE you had both :clapto score, and the game could've finished 1-2 if it weren't for the penalty kicks missed by Pazzini and Di Natale. JUVE-CESENA if it weren't for Marchisio that pulled the magic goal, I think the game was going to finish 0-0. The ref invented a penalty kick for Juventus...You had indicated low stakes for DRAW OR CESENA TO WIN. CATANIA - CAGLIARI you had Catania to win or DRAW, I think these kind of bets are not necessary for 1.25 price. BOLOGNA - SIENA you had both to score, game ended 1-0. Not bad---

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Today I see surprises in Lazio - Novara.... PROBABLE STARTERS (90% PROBABLE) LAZIO: Marchetti, Konko, Diakite, Stankevicius, Radu, Gonzales, Ledesma, Lulic, Rocchi, Hernanes, Klose NOVARA: Ujkani, Morganella, Centurioni, Ludi, Garcia, Porcari, Radovanovic, Pesce, Rigoni, Rubino, Mazzarani I think Lazio is very very tired. If you would have looked at the game against Vaslui in CL, you would've seen a pretty nasty looking squad in terrible shape. POSSIBLE BETS: I like over 2.5 goals/ @ 1.83 stake 5/10 as I said in the opening posts. (totosi) DRAW or NOVARA to win - @ 2.70 stake 6/10 (totosi) No chance for the 3 points for Lazio after what I've seen last week.. Unless Klose and Hernanes solve the game, Novara should get something here. Novara is missing Lisuzzo - Gemiti - Paci - Meggiorini - Morimoto - Pinardi, but I'm still confident that they might get points.. This game looks very similar to Lazio - Catania ( game finished 1-1) when Lazio was very very favorite for the victory.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Double on: Bari vs Cittadella - Under 2.5 @ 1.55 with Betfair Lazio vs Novara - Under 3.5 @ 1.35 Overall odds of 2.1 Bari vs Cittadella: -- Under 2.5 Except for 1 game in September that ended 2-3 vs Albinoleffe, ALL of Bari's games have ended in Under 2.5, with 4 of those 7 going under 1.5. As for Cittadella, all 8 away games in Serie B have gone Under 2.5 with the last 5 away games ending Under 1.5. So between these 2 teams' home and away games, 15 out of 16 games have gone Under 2.5 this season. Lazio vs Novara: -- Under 3.5 All 6 home games for Lazio have gone Under 3.5 so far this season, 2 of which saw 3 goals, 1 saw 2 goals, their last 2 home games saw only 1 goal with the 6th home game being a 0-0 vs Palermo in September. As for Novara, excluding their first game of the season that ended 2-2 @ Chievo, all 5 away games have gone Under 3.5, including the last 2 away games that ended 1-0 @ Genoa and 1-1 @ Lecce. So between these 2 teams' home and away games, 11 out of a possible 12 games saw Under 3.5 this season. Overall odds of 2.1 with Betfair is good enough for me :)

Today I see surprises in Lazio - Novara.... PROBABLE STARTERS (90% PROBABLE) LAZIO: Marchetti, Konko, Diakite, Stankevicius, Radu, Gonzales, Ledesma, Lulic, Rocchi, Hernanes, Klose NOVARA: Ujkani, Morganella, Centurioni, Ludi, Garcia, Porcari, Radovanovic, Pesce, Rigoni, Rubino, Mazzarani I think Lazio is very very tired. If you would have looked at the game against Vaslui in CL, you would've seen a pretty nasty looking squad in terrible shape. POSSIBLE BETS: I like over 2.5 goals/ @ 1.83 stake 5/10 as I said in the opening posts. (totosi) :cheers DRAW or NOVARA to win - @ 2.70 stake 6/10 (totosi) No chance for the 3 points for Lazio after what I've seen last week.. Unless Klose and Hernanes solve the game, Novara should get something here. :puke Novara is missing Lisuzzo - Gemiti - Paci - Meggiorini - Morimoto - Pinardi, but I'm still confident that they might get points.. This game looks very similar to Lazio - Catania ( game finished 1-1) when Lazio was very very favorite for the victory.
Got the over 2.5 goals, tried with the draw or Novara.. but the team just sucked so very bad...