** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December

Friday 2 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Genoa v AC Milan (19:45 GMT) 4.8 3.55 1.93 100.82 %
Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Internazionale v Udinese (19:45 GMT) 2.12 3.35 4.1 101.41 %
maximize.gif Napoli v Lecce (19:45 GMT) 1.42 4.75 10.5 101.00 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Catania v Cagliari (11:30 GMT) 2.16 3.56 4.4 97.11 %
maximize.gif Bologna v Siena (14:00 GMT) 2.6 3.37 3.24 99.00 %
maximize.gif Chievo v Atalanta (14:00 GMT) 2.47 3.23 3.5 100.02 %
maximize.gif Fiorentina v AS Roma (14:00 GMT) 2.65 3.35 3.4 97.00 %
maximize.gif Juventus v Cesena (14:00 GMT) 1.29 6.33 19 98.58 %
maximize.gif Parma v Palermo (19:45 GMT) 2.29 3.4 4 98.08 %
Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lazio v Novara (19:45 GMT) 1.44 4.93 10.5 99.04 %

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December

GENOA - MILAN There are certain aspects to evaluate before betting on this game. The most relevant is without doubt Genoa's absences: Bovo (central defender) & Antonelli (left full-back) will not take part of the match. The most important miss is Palacio. Malesani, Genoa coach is forced to re-design an enitre team. This is Genoa's most probable line-up:

Frey S. Mesto Dainelli Kaladze Moretti E. Rossi Veloso Constant Merkel Caracciolo Jankovic
Moretti is taking Antonelli's place, and Dainelli is taking Bovo's place. While due to the fact that neither Caracciolo nor Jankovic are first choice, one of them is replacing Palacio. For what regards AC Milan, Nesta is broken and will not play. We will probably see Yepes at his place which has always proven to be worthy when called to arms, while Pato is fully recovered and will start with Ibra. What can I say...this Milan is different from the one of the begining of the year. The team can concentrate on SERIE A having already acquired a ticket for the next rounf of CL. This should be the starting line-up:
Amelia Abate Yepes Thiago Silva Antonini Aquilani Ambrosini Nocerino Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic
I really see Milan favorite to win the match. Allegri and his squad should have no problems in beating Genoa. MILAN to win @ 1.97 (totosi) STAKE 9/10

Everyone available for Chievo. Only Andreoli is probably in doubt. I don't think a team can fix a defense in 1 week. I know they were playing against A.C. Milan, but I see no quality in this year's Chievo.

Consigli Masiello Lucchini Manfredini Peluso Padoin Cigarini Carmona Bonaventura Moralez Denis Atalanta is one of the most solid teams in Serie A. For this game the only absence will be Schelotto (bookings). I think Chievo will have a hard time against a very well organized team like Atalanta. I think that this game could represent a Sunday surprise. DRAW or ATALANTA TO WIN @ 1.57 (totosi) STAKE 7/10

JUVENTUS- CESENA Although Juventus managed to tie the game against Napoli, considering that Juve's victory is offered @ 1.30 on most books, I'm not going to take this game. What I will do is play Cesena to draw or win. I really think something will happen in this game. Pirlo is absent for the Juve side. Marchisio will be back from suspension. Antonio Conte will propose this line-up:

Buffon Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini De Ceglie VidalMarchisioPepe Matri Vucinic Estigarribia Chiellini is back in the middle of the defense, and considering how he is playing lateley, I don't know if it's something good or bad. De Ceglie, which I consider one of the worst players in Serie A will take the left back. Pirlo as I said is out and this will influence Juve's game a lot. I see Cesena in excellent shape and willing to get points. Antonioli Ricci Von Bergen Rodriguez G.Lauro Martinho GuanaParolo Candreva BogdaniMutu Could this be Juve's first defeat??? DRAW or CESENA to win @ 3.32 (totosi) STAKE 4/10

Really? I think Juves result away in Napoli is a good result, especially when this match was played between the 2 weekends in. It is a very tough game to play in weekend 1, then go and play away midweeks against Napoli ( scoring 3 goals and take home 1 point ) and then playing this weekend again. Juve is by far the better team and I really think Cesena can't do much here. Confident win by Juve bij 2/3 goals margin. Besides, Cesena won 1 away match of all 5 where they scored their only away goal against a lowball Bologna. Cesena got a lot of unjuries while Juve can almost play with a full strenght squad. Sorry, I really don't think Cesena can get something here, the only thing they can do is hoping they won't get fully *******ed up with by Juve. If i'm touching this match it would be Juve-1 @ 1.80

NAPOLI - LECCE

Everytime Mazzarri proposed a turn-over to save his most important players for CL, Napoli never managed to win. This week we will be in front of this situation once again. Looking at the possible line-ups this should be Napoli's squad (at least this is what Mazzarri affirmed last night):

De Sanctis Fernandez Aronica Fideleff Maggio Dzemaili Inler Dossena Hamsik Lavezzi Pandev
Gargano, Cavani, Cannavaro, Zuniga are benched. This is because Mazzari doesn't want to risk them for Villareal. Napoli should win the game anyway, but considering the price for home team victory, is it worth it?? Lecce is coming to the San Paolo without Giacomazzi, crucial player for their centerfield.
Benassi Oddo Ferrario Esposito Tomovic Mesbah Strasser Obodo Grossmuller Pasquato Muriel Napoli's slobby defense against Lecce's slobby defense. Will this be the key of the game??? Considering what I previously said, I'm going to take OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (totosi) STAKE 7/10

CATANIA - CAGLIARI

Cagliari is coming to this game with plenty defections: Naingolan is not playing for bookings, Biondini is in doubt for muscular problems, Nenè out for the same reason, Astori and Erikson will come back with the new year, Rui Sampaio is injured and El Kabir is out. Of all the mentioned players, Biondini and Naingolan are the biggest problems because they form a very good solid centerfield and because they always play.In the Catania lines, everyone is availble. catania has an excellent home record. Considering that they have surprisingly won at Lecce last week, I think that they shouldn't have any big problems against Cagliari. Cagliari's coach is always sitting on a hot bench. Some people are suggesting that if his team were to loose, the vulcanic Cagliari president might call his former coach again. In light of what I said, I'm taking Catania to win or draw @ 1.25 (totosi) STAKE 9/10

BOLOGNA - SIENA

This is one of the most difficult games to predict this week. Considering that Diamanti will be back for Bologna, and Calaiò for Siena, I'm really confident that we might see some goals in this game. Bologna's defense is really nasty to look at while Siena is a much more organized team. I wouldn't be surprised if they were to win here.

BOTH TO SCORE @ 1.90 (totosi) - STAKE 5/10 LAZIO - NOVARA (Italian Monday night)

Again, I see this game like the Juventus game and the Napoli game. Not worth playing home team. Lazio displayed a disgusting performance against vaslui yesterday in EL, and I think the team is loosing in brightness and physical form. I'm not betting on this game, just offering a prediction:

OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.83 (totosi) - STAKE 5/10

FIORENTINA - ROMA This should represent one of the most pleasant games of Serie A. Fiorentina VS Roma is, as history teaches us, a very risky game. The fans hate each other and I wouldn't be surprised if a mess were to happen Sunday. Fiorentina can't afford to loose again, while Roma is in the same & identical position. During this week Osvaldo has been fined by Roma's administration for punching Lamela after the Udinese game. He has not been called by L.Enrique to take part in this delicate transfer.

Boruc De Silvestri Gamberini Nastasic Pasqual Behrami Montolivo Vargas Lazzari Jovetic Gilardino Stekelenburg Perrotta Juan Heinze Taddei De Rossi Gago Greco Pjanic Lamela Totti Because I don't like neither of the two defenses, and considering that once again L.Enrique is incredibly changing players and most of all positions, (this week Perrotta and Taddei will play in defense), this match could represent a high scoring game. I'm taking Both to score @ 1.67 / Over 2.5 @ 2.00 STAKE 7/10 I see a controversy in these prices... How can a book offer both to score @ 1.67, then give an over 2.5 goals @ 2.00???? Are they expecting this game to finish 1-1???

INTER - UDINESE

Extremely hard to predict this game. Inter stole 2 points last Sunday against Siena. Siena didn't deserve to loose. A tie would've represented the correct result of the game. Udinese on the other hand is one of the most solid home teams. Less solid when playing away. Both teams can actually play this match without any sort of stress. Inter is already qualified in CL, while Udinese with yesterday's tie against Rennes is pratically qualified. Looking at the possible line-ups,

In the Inter lines,Lucio is still injured together with Forlan, Viviano, Sneijder, Muntari and Maicon. Zarate and Coutinho are also in doubt for the match. For Udinese, only absence will be Domizzi in the back of the defense. Ferronetti will take his place. Due to the fact that Inter are playing home, so they should at least score a goal, and that Udinese's Floro Flores and Di Natale can menace any defense, I see both to score.... BOTH TO SCORE @ 1.65 (totosi)

STAKE 8/10

Really? I think Juves result away in Napoli is a good result, especially when this match was played between the 2 weekends in. It is a very tough game to play in weekend 1, then go and play away midweeks against Napoli ( scoring 3 goals and take home 1 point ) and then playing this weekend again. Juve is by far the better team and I really think Cesena can't do much here. Confident win by Juve bij 2/3 goals margin. Besides, Cesena won 1 away match of all 5 where they scored their only away goal against a lowball Bologna. Cesena got a lot of unjuries while Juve can almost play with a full strenght squad. Sorry, I really don't think Cesena can get something here, the only thing they can do is hoping they won't get fully *******ed up with by Juve. If i'm touching this match it would be Juve-1 @ 1.80
I here what your saying, but why risk Juve in a multiple where I can bet some decent money?? Rather play Cesena to get something on low stakes obviosuly and in a low money risk bet...

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Milan should win, I take them early this week with odds on @2.1 with with 6 points, Today 1.8 is not good odds according to me, Genova is an hot field, and Malesani if loose this one will be sacked I think. I take also Udinese x2 (@1.84) 3 points, Inter goes very slow, Raniere will be obliged to play for win and Udinese cunterattack can be really dangerous for Inter Napoli, Juventus and Lazio should be easy win, Napoli will do a lot of turnover. I like also Fiorentina and Chievo home win Atalanta is playing with always the same players, and the one seedn last Sunday was not real Chievo. they play without 3 of 4 regulars defenders. Fiorentina with new coach Delio Rossi, has 0 win on 2 matches, and Rome play offensive football,with Luis Enrique wich put defense line usually on midfiled, I think against Gilardino and Jovetic this can be dangerous

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Genoa vs Milan Pick: Draw Probable starting eleven: Genoa: Frey,Dainelli, Kaladze, Moretti, Mesto, Merkel, Veloso, Constant, Rossi, Caracciolo, Jankovic Milan: Amelia, Abate, Bonera, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Aquilani, Ambrosini, Nocerino, Boateng, Robinho, Ibrahimovic The most interesting match in Serie A this weekend. Milan is big favorite, but I think Genoa is able to stay unbeaten. Genoa is very solid at home, they have three victories and one draw in the last four home matches. Here are the results: 20.11. Genoa - Novara 1:0 26.10. Genoa - Roma 2:1 02.10. Parma - Genoa 3:1 21.09. Genoa - Catania 3:0 Even more, Genoa have very good mutual score with Milan at Luigi Ferraris. Genoa have two victories and one draw in the last three: 06.02.2011. Genoa - Milan 1:1 09.05.2010. Genoa - Milan 1:0 14.09.2008. Genoa - Milan 2:0 Both teams have some missing players. Genoa will be without suspended Rodrigo Palacio and injured Cesare Bovo, Luca Antonelli and Ze Eduardo. On other side Milan will be missing the key defender Alessandro Nesta due to injury and most probably the first goalkeeper Christian Abbiati. Once again, I think Milan will not have an easy job in Genoa. And I believe Genoa can stay unbeaten.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December I agree with all the nods towards Milan tonight. Genoa miss some key players and Milan have some momentum right now. I thought about getting on Atalanta and Palermo on a plus but I've gone for goals in the first, and I think I'll avoid the second. I don't think I can back Palermo without Miccoli on Sunday. Parma at home have been pretty good and can raise their game on occassion. They do have a bad D though and Palermo are a good side going forward. I don't have amazing faith in Varela, Illicic and Pinilla. If the +0.5 line creeps up a bit more then I may reconsider. Chievo . Atalanta Chievo had just started to improve their form and then got an absolute pasting from Milan. They will be far more focussed this time though as this is a more important match. They have a decent home record (3-2-1) and on the whole, if they don't crumble, they are a frustrating side to play. No major selection issues for them this weekend beyond a couple of defensive doubts. I like Atalanta because they have approached every match with a confidence of obtaining a result. Their last two matches have seen late goals cost them all 3 points that would have only added to their excellent start. They miss one of their key players in Schellotto but Padoin will play a slightly more defensive role in the LM position. Bonaventura, Moralez and Denis will continue to pose attacking threat. Cigarini is a decent ball-playing CM too. Cappelli is missing from their defence for this one. Atalanta should approach this match in their usual manner and attack when they can. I like that both sides should have a match-winning mentality in this one and I think it's a very close match to call. All of Atalanta's away matches have gone over 2.5 and hopefully a more focussed Chievo can make this a spectacle. Over 2.5 goals - 2.30 - 4 points - Bet365

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Genoa - AC Milan
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 02/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 3.78
Reasoning Genoa is tough opponent they are unbeaten at home three win, two draw of five games played so far. Genoa defeat Lazio 1-2 and clinch a point 2-2 draw when visited Juventus. I think Genoa will try to put on a pressure AC Milan defense, they know that if they take the game in their zone sure will lose, that's why I expect Genoa to play offensive with many chances over goal. On the other hand AC Milan record two big over in last three away games. They defeat last placed Lecce 3-4 after trailing 3-0 at half time, AS Roma 2-3. It is obvious that AS Milan has strong offense they also had to scored four goals in two games against Barcelona. Last weekend AS Milan defeat Chievo 4-0, another reason choosing big over.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Internazionale vs Udinese The fact that Udinese has not scoring away yet makes me consider that will do it soon. With such great players they have it is impossible to continue this way. Inter is not anymore the team that was last seasons and is shaking every time a strong team is coming on their ground. I do believe that Udinese will get points from this one! away +0.5 AH @ 1.90 with Canbet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December For today I will go on Inter....later I post my reason .... Great LEEDS !!!! Inter – Udinese The hosts are not in the desired shape, but at least they began to win without showing anything impressive. In the last round to beat a lot of luck with Siena 0-1 with a goal in overtime. Located on -12 points leader, but with a game less. Nerazzurri seems to be back on track, with 3 victories in the last 4 matches. May not lose more points if they make up the difference of the leaders. They are already to the knock out stage of CHL and sure of 1st spot, so upcomin midweek match will be like a friendly and Ranieri boys can now focusing on the league to recover the gap. Тhis is for me to be or not to be for Inter GL!!!!!!!!!!! Pick: H ; Odds: 2.00 ; Stake: 6 ; Bookie: Pinnacle Sports

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December GENOA - MILAN OK PICK - MILAN TO WIN @ 1.97 (totosi) STAKE 9/10 NAPOLI - LECCE OK PICK - OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.73 (totosi) STAKE 7/10 INTER - UDINESE GOD DAMN IT! PICK - BOTH to score @ 1.65 (totosi) STAKE 8/10 INTER ONLY MESS-UP TILL NOW! IF PAZZINI SLIPS LIKE A BASTARD.... THIS GAME WAS DESTINED BOTH TO SCORE>/OVER2.5 PAZZINI MESSED PENALTY UP AND DI NATALE ALSO!

For today I will go on Inter....later I post my reason .... Great LEEDS !!!! Inter – Udinese The hosts are not in the desired shape, but at least they began to win without showing anything impressive. In the last round to beat a lot of luck with Siena 0-1 with a goal in overtime. Located on -12 points leader, but with a game less. Nerazzurri seems to be back on track, with 3 victories in the last 4 matches. May not lose more points if they make up the difference of the leaders. They are already to the knock out stage of CHL and sure of 1st spot, so upcomin midweek match will be like a friendly and Ranieri boys can now focusing on the league to recover the gap. Тhis is for me to be or not to be for Inter GL!!!!!!!!!!! Pick: H ; Odds: 2.00 ; Stake: 6 ; Bookie: Pinnacle Sports
0-1 FT -6

Re: Italy - Serie A - 2-5 December Bologna - Siena: Draw @ 3.10 (Blue Square) 10/10 Neither team has been playing paricularly well and the form is similar (Bolgna: 3-1-4; Siena: 2-3-3). Bologna's home record of 1-0-4 does not indicate that they can win and Siena's 0-4-2 away record doesn't indicate that they can win either. Both teams are under 2.5 goals prone (Bologna: 9/12 matches; Siena: 8/12 matches) and this increases the chances of the draw result. Chievo - Atalanta: Draw @ 3.10 (Blue Square) 10/10 Chievo's recent results haven't been great (2-2-4) but they are tough to defeat at home (3-2-1). Atalanta has been okay in the last 8 matches (2-4-2) with a propensity for the draw result. Atalanta's away record is balanced at 2-2-2. Atalanta may be in a bit better shape, but I think Chievo's home advantage will be too much for all three points. Hence, the draw result figures as likely and the odds are worth the risk.

Zlatan what do you think for Fiorentina finaly win today ??? p.s yestarday only Inter...:wall
Hempes it's a very hard game. I wouldn't suggest high stakes... The thing is that Fiorentina to win is an excellent price, but I would rather play both to score or OVER 2.5... Fiorentina has a slobby defense. But their playing home, so they should score one. Rome is playing with 2 centerfielders as full-backs (taddei-perrotta) so this should make them suffer against Vargas and Jovetic. But Lamela Totti Bojan should offer a good game.

Hempes it's a very hard game. I wouldn't suggest high stakes... The thing is that Fiorentina to win is an excellent price, but I would rather play both to score or OVER 2.5... Fiorentina has a slobby defense. But their playing home, so they should score one. Rome is playing with 2 centerfielders as full-backs (taddei-perrotta) so this should make them suffer against Vargas and Jovetic. But Lamela Totti Bojan should offer a good game.
Osvaldo wont play for Roma ???