Virtual Racing

Graeme74

Hi everyone, I run my own betting club with family/friends and thought I would share with you the system I use and see what you think. its not rocket science but very consistent. I do it full-time so it works for me. for every £50 use 5p stakes. I use 3 virtual meetings Sprintvally Steepledowns Portman Park You can find these at most online bookies, williamhill etc simple singles 10/1 to 20/1 simply choose an odd and stick with it, adding a penny to yours stakes accordingly this is like having 6 different systems Combination Forecast 10/1 to 20/1 and add favourtie or 2nd favourite and stick with it, adding a penny to your stakes accordingly. This is like having 12 different sysytems the more members you have the more you generate. you can back test this sysytem via Williamhill.com I have about 50 members. doing ok!

Re: Virtual Racing Hi Guys I know there are many of you that wouldnt dream of betting on a computerised horse race...which is fair enough, just thought I would share it with you anyway, Had a 10/1 and 16/1 win yesterday. looking for a 16/1-Fav combination forecast today, wish me luck! Kind Regards

Re: Virtual Racing Graeme, instead of slating you i am going to encourage you! Thank you and all your virtual buddies for keeping the betting shops thriving, its exactly what the proper punters need! Keep it up , and when your down a grand, take a loan out of the bank and continue with your system.. All the best, Aidy!

• 2 years later...

Re: Virtual Racing A lot of people shun the Virtual racing,..calling them the 'Plastics' or the 'Mary Poppins'. Personally I love virtual racing. Compared to real horse racing the ability to bet small stakes and get big returns is far more Fun. Fun being the watch-word. I think all "systems" should be taken with a pinch of salt but having said that my systems work fine for me,..