** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerstars 10th Anniversary $10,000 Freerolls December 10th

The Quiet Man

Can't see this one anywhere on the Forum......apologies if it is posted somewhere! A $10,000 Freeroll for the year you joined Pokerstars, but you only get in if you have earned a VPP in NOVEMBER so earn one before midnight tomorrow! Massive value in the early years with only 5 folk in for 2001 :loon:loon 2005 for me!:ok pokerstars10thanniversa.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us TQM

Re: Pokerstars 10th Anniversary $10,000 Freerolls December 10th

just try every year.....worked for me....
No ticket yet. I have emailed them and they said there is a massive backlog but will have the ticket in time for tourny. They told me it was 2006 anyway.

Re: Pokerstars 10th Anniversary $10,000 Freerolls December 10th

Earned my VPP but wont let me register. Cant even remember when I joined stars.
just try every year.....worked for me....
If you click on Requests/Tournament Tickets, then it shows you which tourney you have a ticket for. 2005 for me :)

Re: Pokerstars 10th Anniversary $10,000 Freerolls December 10th I'm pretty sure I should be 2004, but it's come through as 2008 ticket. I do recall a problem with my account once though, so maybe they reset it? Not worth complaining about, free is free :) gl everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerstars 10th Anniversary $10,000 Freerolls December 10th PokerStars Tournament #473758833, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 14764 players $10000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $10000.00 USD Tournament started 2011/12/10 19:18:00 CET [2011/12/10 13:18:00 ET] Dear MoneyShuffle, You finished the tournament in 720th place. A USD 2.60 award has been credited to your Real Money account. GL everyone still in it :unsure