Italy - Serie A - 29 November

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Potentially match of the season thus far. I favour the home side in this one but I'm a little bit concerned about fatigue. It's still the first half of the season though so on the whole they should be fine. Both sides have been rising in the big games so far. Juve have defended better of late but they still give up chances and I can't see them keeping Napoli out.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November It's hard to see Juventus beating Lazio in Rome and then doing the same to Napoli a few days later. Juve have won 4 on the bounce in the league, surely 5 wins in a row is a step too far at the San Paolo? I watched the 1st half of the Lazio/Juve game the other night and it was really end to end and like you said Juve definately allow chances to be created against them. I think a major dilema they have is Pirlo in the midfield. When he is on the ball he is fantastic and can orchestrate games, create attacks etc. but when the opposition has the ball he is easy to bypass and offers little defensive cover. I expect Napoli to be more clinical than Lazio but this game is tough to bet on. You can currently get both teams to score @ 10/11 (William Hill) which I think may hold a bit of value.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Cavani out of the game, major blow for them as he seemed to be hitting top form. I will be taking Juve here.. Napoli has had 2 very intense games in the past week, against City and Atalanta. Juve although they only won 1-0 against Lazio were in control of the game, so I don't expect many tired legs. Juventus to win @ 3.00 - >WilliamHill

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November

Hi everyone, I think it is not a problem to know the outcome of this game. Very simple: Juve will not win for a series of reasons....

1) This year Napoli never disappointed anyone when playing home against big teams, where they usually gave 200% effort and counted on an overwhelming home crowd. Napoli - Milan 3-0 Inter - Napoli 0-3 Napoli - Villareal 2-0 Napoli - Bayern 1-1 Napoli - Manchester City 2-1 2) Official lineups.... NAPOLI: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Gargano, Inler, Dossena, Hamsik, Lavezzi, Cavani. (3-4-2-1) JUVENTUS: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Pirlo, Pazienza, Pepe, Vidal, Vucinic, Matri. (4-5-1) Conte, Juve coach is simply a pig. He wants everyone to believe that Juve adapts the 4-2-4 when it is simply a 4-4-2 and in this case a 4-5-1. I suggest you don't read and believe everything the papers tell you! Expecially Italian papers. Reporters in Italy tend to invent problems so that they could speak about them for weeks... Everyone is playing for Napoli, only Inler has 75% of playing and 25% of coming in from the bench. In Juventus, Marchisio is booked and will not play. For the rest, Pazienza should start with Pirlo in the middle. 3) For those that watched the Lazio - Juventus game, Juve won and I had predicted so. But what I realized is that Juventus didn't deserve to win and that Lazio got very dangerous, with post of Hernanes etc... Juventus risked in many occasions. Consider also that Juventus still didn't loose a game and are the only undefeated team in Serie A. Also to consider that this game will be the game of external centerfielders and wings. Maggio and Lavezzi on one side, Lichsteiner and Pepe on the other. Chiellini will have a suffered game considering that he will take on Maggio and Lavezzi..I don't see a positve night for him. He is not playing at good levels this year. Juve got scored on against Inter and Fiorentina, by Maicon and Jovetic, and the action developed always on Chiellini's side. Conte looses the most important centerfielder for this match. Marchisio was just playing superbly. Plus Pirlo wasn't 100% against Lazio. At his age, when games are so close to each other it is not easy to guarantee exceptional performances. He could break and go out.

I WOULD SAY NAPOLI to WIN OR DRAW @ 1.40 (TOTOSì) stake 10/10

BOTH TO SCORE @ 1.78 (TOTOSI) stake 7/10

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Napoli in one weak two hard games...Manchester City,Atalanta in Bergamo...and now Juventus....Juventus only one game in Lazio...I think Juve is more rested than Napoli...other reason Napoli will played with Lecce at home and after that they played with Villareal in Champions league...this season I think Juve is more rested from other teams for candidate for Calcio and had good team who finaly won in Calcio..Juve draw not bet

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November I don't think there is a big difference in the physical shape of both sides in this match. Napoli as a team have played more matches but they've tended to rest big players when they can in the league. Juventus have used virtually the same XI all season long and although they only play once a week (usually) their game is very physically demanding. 2 games in 3/4 days is not something they have done yet. Having said all this, we are not even half way through a season, so it shouldn't be a huge issue for either.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November I'm not reading that Cavani is definitely out. That is a massive blow and means I can't go near the home side. Lavezzi and Hamsik will cause issues, but without Cavani to harass Bonucci/Barzagli they will have twice as much work to do. I see a likely draw in this one.

I'm not reading that Cavani is definitely out. That is a massive blow and means I can't go near the home side. Lavezzi and Hamsik will cause issues' date=' but without Cavani to harass Bonucci/Barzagli they will have twice as much work to do. I see a likely draw in this one.[/quote'] It is not yet certain, we will know when Mazzarri 17:00 to make a decision. Least likely to still be able to go on the bench. :) I like X me too.

Here is the link, but it's not gospel. http://football-italia.net/node/13322
Yes, in fact. However it was also confirmed by Radio Marte (major radio very close environment of Naples). Expect, but 99% is not even on the bench. http://www.calcionapoli24.it/?action=read&idnotizia=35684 Napoli - Juventus Juventus +0.25 @1.89 Pinnacle Given the above, with the almost certain lack of Cavani, 50% of the form of Inler take a piece of Juventus. Even before I liked it because Juventus is not doing the cups should be cooler. Then he showed during the year and know how to play with the big ones. It will not be easy, but this handicap has value imo.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Cavani is not playing. I'm at the stadium...and my samsung galaxy note kicks ass to post from here. Weather is awesome, sunny, not to cold, I would say about 17-18 degrees celsius. The terrain is also in excellent condition, I think there are already 1000 people as strange as it may seem. Cavani is not playing damn it! Pandev Lavezzi in front. I think Hamsik will play better. He always plays better when Cavani or Lavezzi don't play because he sacrificies himself less. I'm not going to change my prediction. The only thing that changes is that Napoli's chances of winning drop of about 35%. But I'm going to stick with Napoli or DRAW to respect home advantage, and because I believe Juventus cannot statistically win this game. I'm also editing the exact result of the game. I had posted a 2-1 before. Without Cavani, I'm not going to post an exact result anymore.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Niente Cavani contro la Juventus L'attaccante non ci sarà nel big match 29/11/11 (15:37 ROME CENTRAL) tempo_reale.gifC_27_articolo_1850_GroupArticolo_immagineprincipale.jpg Si recupera al San Paolo il big match dell'undicesima giornata. Per Napoli-Juventus non poteva che esserci il tutto esaurito e cresce l'attesa dei tifosi. Mazzarri dovrà però rinunciare a Edinson Cavani: l'attaccante non ha recuperato dopo l'infortunio alla caviglia subito a Bergamo. Brutta tegola per il tecnico di San Vincenzo, mentre l'allenatore bianconero Antonio Conte dovrà fare a meno di Marchisio squalificato. I convocati: De Sanctis, Rosati, Aronica, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Fernandez, Fideleff, Dossena, Dzemaili, Gargano, Hamsik, Inler, Maggio, Zuniga, Lavezzi, Mascara, Pandev, Santana. ITALIAN REAL TIME ARTICLE SAYING THAT CAVANI WILL NOT PLAY. MAZZARRI IS SAYING IN THE TOP PART OF THE ARTICLE THAT CONTE COPIED NAPOLI'S WAY OF PLAYING AND PUTTING THE PLAYERS IN THE FIELD.(WHICH IS TRUE)... List of possible official lineups...

Re: Italy - Serie A - 29 November Can't wait to post for serie A THIS WEEK Last week I closed WITH A 5 FOR 9 IN SERIE A...., 55% correct, with odds rate @ 1.73 MUST DO BETTER. LAST WEEK I SCREWED UP LECCE, CAGLIARI ,FIORENTINA , UDINESE, BECAUSE I PREDICTED ON EVERY GAME AND NOT ON THE USUAL 3 I GIVE EVERY WEEK.

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Napoli - Juventus
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 29/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.38
Reasoning Juventus are going today after four over in last five games, including 0-3 in Palermo and 1-2 in Millano against local Inter both games on the road. Juventus are in a great fit they defeat second placed Lazio 0-1 last week still unbeaten holding 7-4-0 record. Juventus will play today with three attackers Vucinic, Matri, Pepe that will make Napoli's defense in a trouble. On the other hand Napoli play well in champions league 2-1 overrated Man City at home in last game there they sure will reach next stage if defeat poor Villarreal next week. Napoli has great offense Cavani, Hamsik, Lavezzi. El Matador scored hat trick against the champion Milan another two against strong team unbeaten in England Man City so this game for sure is over.

Hi everyone' date= I think it is not a problem to know the outcome of this game. Very simple: Juve will not win for a series of reasons....

1) This year Napoli never disappointed anyone when playing home against big teams, where they usually gave 200% effort and counted on an overwhelming home crowd. Napoli - Milan 3-0 Inter - Napoli 0-3 Napoli - Villareal 2-0 Napoli - Bayern 1-1 Napoli - Manchester City 2-1 2) Official lineups.... NAPOLI: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Gargano, Inler, Dossena, Hamsik, Lavezzi, Cavani. (3-4-2-1) JUVENTUS: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Barzagli, Chiellini; Pirlo, Pazienza, Pepe, Vidal, Vucinic, Matri. (4-5-1) Conte, Juve coach is simply a pig. He wants everyone to believe that Juve adapts the 4-2-4 when it is simply a 4-4-2 and in this case a 4-5-1. I suggest you don't read and believe everything the papers tell you! Expecially Italian papers. Reporters in Italy tend to invent problems so that they could speak about them for weeks... Everyone is playing for Napoli, only Inler has 75% of playing and 25% of coming in from the bench. In Juventus, Marchisio is booked and will not play. For the rest, Pazienza should start with Pirlo in the middle. 3) For those that watched the Lazio - Juventus game, Juve won and I had predicted so. But what I realized is that Juventus didn't deserve to win and that Lazio got very dangerous, with post of Hernanes etc... Juventus risked in many occasions. Consider also that Juventus still didn't loose a game and are the only undefeated team in Serie A. Also to consider that this game will be the game of external centerfielders and wings. Maggio and Lavezzi on one side, Lichsteiner and Pepe on the other. Chiellini will have a suffered game considering that he will take on Maggio and Lavezzi..I don't see a positve night for him. He is not playing at good levels this year. Juve got scored on against Inter and Fiorentina, by Maicon and Jovetic, and the action developed always on Chiellini's side. Conte looses the most important centerfielder for this match. Marchisio was just playing superbly. Plus Pirlo wasn't 100% against Lazio. At his age, when games are so close to each other it is not easy to guarantee exceptional performances. He could break and go out.

I WOULD SAY NAPOLI to WIN OR DRAW @ 1.40 (TOTOSì) stake 10/10

BOTH TO SCORE @ 1.78 (TOTOSI) stake 7/10

OK

:nana Just coming back from the stadium. Juve is just ass lucky. They stole a tie. Napoli demonstrated once again that the team needs champions and not good players. You can't loose 3 points at 15 minutes from the end and get scored on twice...Just not a great team yet. I've seen a very tired Juventus and a very tired Napoli. Absent centerfield in the whole game for Juve; Marchisio is essential. Defense very slobby, Matri took every occasion that was given to him. Napoli missed the mentality of a great team and the ability to control a game. At least my predictions were perfect.