Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013

jompy

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 Austria U21 - Bulgaria U21 This bet is against Bulgarian youths Austrian team got good reputation, especially at home, where they got 8-2-2, showing great domination and losing only from one of the best youth formation in Europe - Switzerland U21 and Holland U21, as against Holland youths, they missed a penalty and ruined the chance to grab a point. Austria managed to beat here much better squads than Bulgaria, like Sweden, Norway and Greece. They got 4 points, in this qualifications, just 1 less than 2nd placed Scotland , so this game will be quite important for them, if they want to keep their chances for progress alive. Most of Austrian players are part of the elite teams in Austrian League and some of them are regulars. In the same time Bulgarian youths are from teams, which are playing in 2nd division or if they are part of elite teams, they are only training with the regulars, but not making any appearances. The situation in Bulgarian team is more than complicated for this two qualification games against Austria. In our last game, we totally underestimated poor Luxembourg and we were very close to give them point from our home game, winning quite hard with 3:2, where our best player and keeper - Plamen Iliev got red card. He is gonna miss 3 matches and that is huge blow for sure. Georgi Milanov - one of our best midfielders - playing regular role in champions Litex will be out for 20-30 days, so is gonna miss that qualifications too. Another regular player - Drenovichki from Slavia is also out due to suspession. Anyway our youths got some mental problems, playing abroad and they got 0-5-7 in their last 12 away matches. Also they got huge scoring problems, as we couldnt managed to score a single goal in 7 of these last 12 International matches. With such important absences and playing abroad, I cant see our youths making miracles home win is rated around @ 1.75 I will try -1.5 AH for the competition on the main page @ 2.50 good luck

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 Most probably gonna take Russia on some sort of handicapp. Have watched some highlights of their last few games in group stage and must say I am little bit imressed by their performance. It's quite likely they will win this group, though the game @Portugal will be a tough one. Nevertheless I expect another routine victory here for them as Albania is pretty weak team. I haven't watched their performance but let the numbers speak for itself... in the last 15 games they have: 2 wins 3 draws and 10 loses while Russia have 11 wins 1 draw and 3 losses. Odds are not great but if we can call some games as a ''bankers'', then I guess this is one of them. Just two different class teams

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 Austria (U21)> Bulgaria (U21) = 1 (1.65) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Austria (U21) position 3° points 4 Bulgaria (U21) position 4° points 4 Preview: Bulgaria (U21) : suspended: Plamen Iliev (goalkeeper 3 / 0), Drenovichk (defender 3 / 0); injured: Georgi Milanov( midfielder 3/1). Austria (U21) has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 6 goals against 4 while Bulgaria (U21) has a score of w1-d1-l1 goals scored 3 goals against 3. Austria (U21) has a good tradition in the house w8-d2-l2 losing only against higher level teams such as Switzerland (U21) and Holland (U21). Austria (U21) has managed to win against teams like Sweden, Norway and Greece. Most of the players' Austria (U21) play in the top division clubs and some of them are also owners. While young people in Bulgaria (U21) play in the second set. Bulgarian coach said that this game is very difficult to face is very important for absences for both technical merit and less on the ground for the trip to Austria, and both concentration and mental problems. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 There looks to be some mental value here. Montenegro U21 vs Andorra U21, either team not to score 1.4 (Bwin) Apparently this was 1/2 but is falling! Andorra have only ever scored against Faroe Islands in their short history. Montenegro beat them 5-0 away. Andorra seem similar to the senior side, judging by their results. Montenegro are competent enough to find this easy. San Marino U21 vs Belarus U21, Belarus to win to nil @ 1.33 (Bet365) A similar story, San Marino have not scored for four years. Belarus look a promising side, even knocking out Italy this summer, and nearly beating Spain.

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013

San Marino U21 vs Belarus U21, Belarus to win to nil @ 1.33 (Bet365) A similar story, San Marino have not scored for four years. Belarus look a promising side, even knocking out Italy this summer, and nearly beating Spain.
Agree, absolute no brainer, only got on at 1.28 unfortunately, but San Marino seem to be getting worse at all levels of the game. Watched highlights of the last Belarus game when they lost to Greece 1-3 and they were pretty poor, but generally their results have been ok, lost 1-0 to Germany for example who beat San Marino 8-0..

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 GREECE U21-GERMANY U21 PICK:BOTH TO SCORE ODDS:1.82 INTERWETTEN U21 European Championship Qualifiers Stadium Asteras Tripolis,Capacity 6.430 A very interesting game between the top 2 teams of the group so far and very important,especially for the home team who wants a positive result against the best team of the group to increase the hopes for qualifying,while the visitors with another win will secure at big percentage the first place. Greece is coming from 3 consecutive wins with good performances in which scored at least 2 goals and unlike the mens greek national team plays more offensive and open with many chances. The importance of the game for the greeks led in the decision to call one of the biggest talents of greece,fetfatzidis to help the team for a good result. Germany stands at the top of the table with 5 wins in 5 games with the amazing 23-1 goals but we have to consider the two games against san marino. The visitors are one of the best team of the qualifiers,with very attacking mentality and will try to make another win to confirm their superiority and to finish early the case of the qualify. The signs of the two teams leave us with the conclusion that will be a very interesting game with many chances and we think that it is very possible to see both to score and we are going to risk on that with fair odds.

There looks to be some mental value here. Montenegro U21 vs Andorra U21, either team not to score 1.4 (Bwin) Apparently this was 1/2 but is falling! Andorra have only ever scored against Faroe Islands in their short history. Montenegro beat them 5-0 away. Andorra seem similar to the senior side, judging by their results. Montenegro are competent enough to find this easy. San Marino U21 vs Belarus U21, Belarus to win to nil @ 1.33 (Bet365) A similar story, San Marino have not scored for four years. Belarus look a promising side, even knocking out Italy this summer, and nearly beating Spain.
These were good value - and I think the Montenegro bet was 1.5 on Thursday, but I missed that and took it at the still good value 1.4 (the results were 4-0 and 0-2) :ok

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Cyprus U21 - Bosnia & Herzegovina U21
Selection Bosnia & Herzegovina U21 -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 12/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.75
Reasoning Cyprus youngsters are in very bad fit, they started with 6-0 home win overrating San Marino but this good win was followed by four loss in a row. Cyprus youngsters failed 0-2 and 1-3 against Greece and Belarus both games at home, another bad results was 4-1 loss in Germany and just few days ago Cyprus failed 5-1 when they visited Bosnia& Herzegovina. On the other hand Bosnia have two games in a hand and three points less than second placed Belarus, they failed in Germany but I think their chances to go out of this group are still good that will happen if they take all three points today. There is another reason here for me to choose handicap because second placed team in each group need of good goal spread because only four of total ten second placed teams in final table will reach next stage so my pick is away win with two or more goals.

Sport Football (Internationals)
Event Greece U21 - Bosnia & Herzegovina U21
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 14/11/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 1.85
Reasoning This game will be tough battle to the second place in that group. Greece are trailing one point behind second placed Belarus while Bosnia & Herzegovina are three points behind so who take this one will hang up to second place because both teams played game less than Belarus. Greece Saturday home against group leader Germany was incredible they failed 4-5 but had many opportunities over goal it was really big goal affair then. Greece recorded two over of total three home games played so far in that group, they failed 4-5 with Germany, 2-3 with Belarus, and won 2-0 against weak San Marino. On the other hand Bosnia are going today with four over in five games played so far, four of these games they played far from home, 2-1 loss in Cyprus, 3-0 loss in Germany, 0-3 won in San Marino, 1-1 draw in Belarus. Past week Bosnia defeated Cyprus 5-1 at home so this team also have quality to play good offensive soccer.

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 Cyprus (U21)> Germany (U21) = over 3.5 (2.00) Eurobet stakes 5 / 10 Cyprus (U21) position 5° points 6 Germany (U21) position 1° points 18 The Cyprus (U21) so far is doing a very disappointing European Championship, won only two a match with San Marino and against Bosnia. The Cyprus (U21) grants a lot of goals in the last 6 games he had 15 goals, however, mark well, and lots of goals scored in the last 6 games 11 goals. Germany (U21) is in first place with six wins from six matches, they the strongest attack in the league with 28 goals scored in 6 games with an average of 4.66 goals per game. I think this is the end game with many goals. :hope:hope:hope

Cyprus (U21) so far is doing a very disappointing European Championship ... and against Bosnia.
They were long odds outsiders to beat Bosnia - far from disappointing, it was a great result for Cyprus - http://www.uefa.com/under21/season=2013/matches/round=2000192/match=2006807/postmatch/report/index.html I do think the over 3.5 goals bet is reasonable value.

Re: Uefa U21 qualification games for Euro 2013 Macedonia U21 v Denmark U21 @ 1,90 generally available (6/10) Our U21 team haven't won in ages, until last week when we beat Faroe Islands 1-0 at home. Saw some of the highlights of that game and it was a tight one, but we somehow managed to score right before half time. Guests put the pressure in the second half and it was all Faroe when our best player (scorer of that one goal) was sent off with 15 mins left. We were lucky to get the win at the end, but the truth is that we're probably at the same level with Faroe Islands but still the odds on us were 1,05. Macedonia is overrated again, and this time we have to go without Fazli who's banned and hes our best player, I'm sure will be a bigger joke without him. Don't know much about Denmark but they should be class above us. They have Eriksen whos playing in top form for Ajax in recent times, but I think he is injured at the moment, however. Danes have played three matches in the group so far and are yet to concede, scored 7 in the process! They will have tough fight with Serbia for the top in the group at the end and this is a great chance to overcome them at the first place now. I believe this will be far easier than the odds suggest for Danes. Will have an additional 4 units on Denmark to win to nil what makes this a max bet for me! :hope