The Breeders Cup - USA

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Breeders Cup - USA

So many of these at the Breeders Cup. Makes you wonder if horses are so targeted towards these races, they're happy to lose throughout the rest of the season and get a tasty price? I dunno, just don't know where that found the form from.
Yip, how a horse with such form can dispose of a multiple Group 1 winner is beyond belief! It was actually impossible to back... No inklink anywhere

Re: The Breeders Cup - USA Court vision? Wtf. Was on the second as per previous posts. If you beat goldikova you expect to be collecting, fecking fuming. Pekan star flopped earlier after halving in price and then this! I need a week off, otherwise, throw me on the bonfire!!

Court vision? Wtf. Was on the second as per previous posts. If you beat goldikova you expect to be collecting' date=' fecking fuming. Pekan star flopped earlier after halving in price and then this! I need a week off, otherwise, throw me on the bonfire!![/quote'] I think I'll give the Breeders Cup a breather next time round! I don't know enough about US racing, the Europeans often throw in stinkers, you can have a tough 'trip' around the track at Churchill, and then you get the wild outsiders. Last year I had a big bet (for me at the time) on Midday, to be nodded out of it by a long-shot, and it hasn't been much better this time around (other than one winner!).

I think I'll give the Breeders Cup a breather next time round! I don't know enough about US racing, the Europeans often throw in stinkers, you can have a tough 'trip' around the track at Churchill, and then you get the wild outsiders. Last year I had a big bet (for me at the time) on Midday, to be nodded out of it by a long-shot, and it hasn't been much better this time around (other than one winner!).
Good advice, I should follow next year aye! Silly yanks, getting all giddy over average horses smacked off their tits on juice. Give me a class 4 0-80 at Wolverhampton any day of the week yee hah. Like Trotter said earlier in the thread, its hard to put these performances into context especially theEuropeans that will come off the juice when back racing properly in Europe.

Re: The Breeders Cup - USA Churchill Downs getting an awful lot of stick on here. :eyes Santa Anita, since the change to dirt is a worse track, trust me. Court Vision was a longshot winner, yes, but you can't blame that on Churchill or US racing, she just found her form on the day. Of course they are aimed at the BC, but no more than our jumpers are aimed at Cheltenham. Not as if Court Vision is a complete donkey, he did win the Woodbine Mile last year before running 5th behind Goldikova. As for Goldi, I'm gutted to see her beat. Clearly not the same Goldikova that won last year. Onto the Classic, not the hottest affair. Don't think So You Think can handle the dirt, looking forward to seeing what Havre de Grace can do.