** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

4 Free tickets for Saturday 29th at Ascot

I have won another 4 tickets for saturdays meeting at Ascot through willy hill (won 2 the other week!) Its too short notice for me as i have only just got back from Barcelona this evening So anyone who can use them can have 4 tickets, These include parking and Premier Admission Passes If you want them let me know by 10am and i will post to your address special delivery PM your details, first come first use a tissue and all that! Joe

Re: 4 Free tickets for Saturday 29th at Ascot Even more of a good gesture Just wanted to say a big thanks again for the tickets to ascot, me and the family had a brillliant day! :ok As you where out of pocket for sending the tickets i decided to put a tenner on a horse for you! I backed Court In Session in the 4.15 @ 7-2 and it ended up winning nicely :cigarso i'd like to send you your winning of £45. i can send this via pokerstars, bank transfer or moneybookers, just let me know what you'd prefer? Once again many thanks Elchubb :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy