maximize.gif AlbinoLeffe v Livorno (14:00 BST) 3.1 3 2.7 102.63 %
maximize.gif Empoli v Varese (14:00 BST) 2.25 3.1 3.8 103.02 %
maximize.gif Grosseto v Vicenza (14:00 BST) 1.86 3.4 5 103.18 %
maximize.gif Gubbio v Nocerina (14:00 BST) 2.7 3 2.9 104.85 %
maximize.gif Hellas Verona v Torino (14:00 BST) 2.92 3 2.7 104.62 %
maximize.gif Juve Stabia v Ascoli (14:00 BST) 2.2 3.1 3.75 104.38 %
maximize.gif Modena v Crotone (14:00 BST) 2.32 3 3.75 103.10 %
maximize.gif Reggina v Bari (19:45 BST) 2.3 3.1 3.55 103.91 %

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October Empoli -0.25 (1.93) sbo 5 points Good asian pro Empoli which change trainer, Pillon in place of Aglietti, and find at the 1st matrch a draw against Livorno, Varese also change trainer and with Maran find a good away win against Vicenza, so both teams have relatively new trainers, but I consider Empoli good team with some goood quality players, and I think they can take an home win here

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October

guys really what's wrong with pescara they play lots of game over 2.5. over 2.5 for pescara - citadella match is 1.5:eek what's wrong. it's italy b league such an underish league
Pescara are a lunatic team, I think all but 2 of their league matches have ended over 2.5 this season and most of those had at least 5 goals in them. I think they just have a very attacking philosophy, I would describe them as Blackpool on crack. Clearly the bookies have had enough and are tightening up because of Pescara's mega goal exploits.

guys really what's wrong with pescara they play lots of game over 2.5. over 2.5 for pescara - citadella match is 1.5:eek what's wrong. it's italy b league such an underish league
no so much, its still early in the season but right now 46 games have gone under 2.5 while 42 have gone over 2.5 so really there is quite a balance here. Yes I too figured that Serie B would be an under league but right now you got teams such as Pescara, Empoli, and AlbinoLeffe who can score but also have terrible defense lol it's 0-0 HT but it's a fairly open game so far

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October Sampdoria vs Sassuolo Home side is again a desilution as it has been also last season. Same problem this year also: scoring goals. They have 2 draws at home, 1 win and 1 defeat. Sassuolo is the type of team that likes getting point on every team home ground, no matter what name they have. Won 3 away in 4 games, losing 1. I believe in a draw. draw @ 3.62 with Pinnacle Sports Albinoleffe vs Livorno Albinoleffe is a mid table team, but very good home. They have 2 wions, 1 draw and 1 defeat at home. Against Livorno they will try to win. Livorno started well the season on away games, having 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. I think that a draw is the result will happen. So far, on this ground, the team met 6 times and 3 times the game ended as draw. draw @ 3.06 with Pinnacle Sports Empoli vs Varese Empoli has no draw yet at home after 4 games and I think they will make it this time.Varese has already 2 in 4 games with 1 wins and 1 defeat. Last game they won away so I think they might get a draw here. draw @ 3.10 with 888Sport Grosseto vs Vicenza Grosseto has been a force so far at home and they go favorites in this one. They won 3 times and lost once at home games. Vicenza has 2 draws and 2 defeats away, but they are looking to get something from this trip as they have been defeated by Varese last round at home. draw @ 3.40 with Pinnacle Sports Gubbio vs Nocerina Gubbio hasn't got any win so far at home. They have 2 draws and 2 defeats. Nocerina won 2, made 1 draw and lost once on away games. The game looks to have a favorite that is called Nocerina, but I do not think they will be able to win here. No draw yet between them and I think this is the moment of celebrating it. draw @ 3.07 with Pinnacle Sports Juve Stabia vs Ascoli Ascoli might go in third League if they will continue this way when playing home. But at home they are pretty good with 2 wins so far and 1 draw. Stabia has 1 win and 2 home defeats. I think a draw will help both teams as none will wnat to lose this game and will probably accept it in the last minutes of the game. Under is recomended also on this one. draw @ 3.23 with Pinnacle Sports Modena vs Crotone Modena has 2 draws at home so far, 1 defeat and 1 win. Crotone has 2 defeats away and 1 draw. In the history of the meetings between these two we can see 5 wins for home side and defeat on this field. Well, I think we will see a draw finally. draw @ 3.11 with Pinnacle Sports Verona vs Torino Verona comes after a draw and has 2 at home. Lost 1 game and won 1. Torino has 4 wins in 4 games and I think will be hard for them to win again. I can;t see losing either. In Verona, these two have made 2 draws, 2 wins and 3 defeats for Verona. draw @ 3.07 with Pinnacle Sports Reggina vs Bari Reggina won twice at home, made 1 draw and lost once. Bari won 3 games away and lost once. When these two have played in Calabria, they made 2 wins for Regghina, 1 draw and no defeat. I think home side will not be able to win against Bari, but I do not see Bari losing either. draw @ 3.20 with Stan James

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October LIVORNO dnb 1,88 sbobet Albino won with thanks to Padua for an episode, but a penalty kick in front of goal Padua was wrong a lot, against Empoli Livorno has spent very few non-high pace game was a derby and the game was very sentita.In Livorno play better away than at home, if he plays Albino closed could take away an equal, but in case of openly playing against Livorno in danger of losing.

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October 064c2cba445c41e71059a217b71ecef3.gif Football - Italia. Serie B scaled.php?server=822&filename=seriebitalia.jpg&res=medium Empoli - Varese Pick #1: Empoli (-0.25) Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.98 Pinnacle Pick #2: Over 10 corners - Asian Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.875 Bet365 I stay here with the home side. They've changed coach, and with Aglietti at first game got a draw with Livorno 0-0. Corners bet are based on the stats I keep (nothing betting for fantasy or fun, all bets I take have some basis behind). Varese corners [Individual!] away from home struck twice over 9.5 this season (2/4 games) : at Bari 10 and 11 in Vicenza 5 days ago. Varese playing in a system 4-2-3-1, both home and away matches. I took Empoli (+0.5) 5 days ago. Livorno - Empoli +1.96 Wednesday, October 05th, 2011 21:45 Pick: Empoli (+0.5) Result: 0-0 Stake: 2/10 Odds: 1.98 Pinnacle Posted: Oct 05, 2011, 20:53 Livorno - Empoli +1.02 Wednesday, October 05th, 2011 21:45 Pick: Empoli (+0.5) Result: 0-0 Stake: 1/10 Odds: 2.02 Pinnacle Posted: Oct 05, 2011, 20:16 Once again I give my confidence to Empoli and theyr Francisco Tavano (striker who scored except Livorno, in 9 consecutive games for Empoli). In this game team that score first win, Varese are very hard to break - if they score first Empoli will get max one point or none. Chances for the corners total are higher, so I take 5 units on that bet. 10 corners it means - Void. scaled.php?server=692&filename=likeqj.jpg&res=medium

no so much, its still early in the season but right now 46 games have gone under 2.5 while 42 have gone over 2.5 so really there is quite a balance here. Yes I too figured that Serie B would be an under league but right now you got teams such as Pescara, Empoli, and AlbinoLeffe who can score but also have terrible defense lol it's 0-0 HT but it's a fairly open game so far
Add to these Nocerina, Gubbio and Juve Stabia, and it looks more Overish...

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October Football - Italia. Serie B scaled.php?server=822&filename=seriebitalia.jpg&res=medium Gubbio - Nocerina [Corners - 2 Way] Pick : Over 9.5 corners Stake: 4/10 Odds: 1.72 Bet365 Gubbio at home: 01.10.2011 vs Verona - Corners: 12 (6-6) 24.09.2011 vs Varese - Corners: 11 (5-6) 10.09.2011 vs Reggina - Corners: 13 (4-9) 30.08.2011 vs Ascoli - Corners: 11 (4-7) Nocerina away games: 01.10.2011 vs Cittadella - Corners: 13 (6-7) 17.09.2011 vs Bari - Corners: 8 (1-7) 04.09.2011 vs Livorno - Corners: 15 (8-7) 27.09.2011 vs Sassuolo - Corners: 10 (7-3) Gubbio avg 5 corners at home, while Nocerina avg 6 away. Notice Nocerina come here after a home defeat. The 3rd this season, so far. Each time Nocerina lost at home (previous two) the next game (away) they did not lose. I believe Nocerina against a team like Gubbio (last place) will go for 3p today. Gubbio winless but 4 draws in a row last 4. This is hard game to predict, a winner. I think teams wont settle here with one point each. Hope stats gives help here.

LIVORNO dnb 1,88 sbobet Albino won with thanks to Padua for an episode, but a penalty kick in front of goal Padua was wrong a lot, against Empoli Livorno has spent very few non-high pace game was a derby and the game was very sentita.In Livorno play better away than at home, if he plays Albino closed could take away an equal, but in case of openly playing against Livorno in danger of losing.
easy easy :nana

064c2cba445c41e71059a217b71ecef3.gif Football - Italia. Serie B scaled.php?server=822&filename=seriebitalia.jpg&res=medium Empoli - Varese Pick #1: Empoli (-0.25) Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.98 Pinnacle Pick #2: Over 10 corners - Asian Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.875 Bet365
EMPOLI - VARESE 1-2 1-1 +1.38 Goals: 14′ Martinetti (0-1) ; 26′ Busce (1-1) ; 94′ Cellini (1-2) Corners: 11 (5-6)

Re: Italy - Serie B - 8-9 October Pescara - Citadella +3.28 Yesterday, 20:00 Football - Italia Serie B Pick: HT : Over 4.5 corners Result: 7 Stake: 4/10 Odds: 1.82 Bookmaker: Bet365 Posted: Yesterday, 18:58 This was yesterdays pick based on stats, again.. .. corners Juve Stabia - Ascoli +2.73 Today, 16:00 Football - Italia Serie B Pick: Over 2.25 Result: 2-1 Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.91 Bookmaker: PINNACLE Posted: Today, 11:26 Sorrento - Reggiana +4.40 Today, 16:00 Football - Italia Serie C Pick: Over 2.25 Result: 2-1 Stake: 5/10 Odds: 1.88 Bookmaker: Bet365 Posted: Today, 14:57 Today other two picks from Italia, both Won. I had no reasoning for the above picks - I did not post on the forum because I am not the kind of person to say: "Home team score a lot, opposite receive a lot. Pick Over ! ". Besides, I think it is not allowed to write such "preview". One shall know , if dont know me yet... I stay behind every bet I make : - penalty , corners or red card (yellows) and so on. Statistical bets might be seems something like flip a coin. Today I won my corner bets, yesterday won.. it will be a time I will lose I know.. but at the end of season it is important the balance for the Serie B. :hope I am thinking about Reggina - Bari tonight , I did take one single bet (stake 1/10 ) but didnt have reasoning for it to post here. Thanks for your attention... and looking forward for next round of Serie B - Italian Footbal.

Sampdoria vs Sassuolo Home side is again a desilution as it has been also last season. Same problem this year also: scoring goals. They have 2 draws at home, 1 win and 1 defeat. Sassuolo is the type of team that likes getting point on every team home ground, no matter what name they have. Won 3 away in 4 games, losing 1. I believe in a draw. draw @ 3.62 with Pinnacle Sports Albinoleffe vs Livorno Albinoleffe is a mid table team, but very good home. They have 2 wions, 1 draw and 1 defeat at home. Against Livorno they will try to win. Livorno started well the season on away games, having 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat. I think that a draw is the result will happen. So far, on this ground, the team met 6 times and 3 times the game ended as draw. draw @ 3.06 with Pinnacle Sports Empoli vs Varese Empoli has no draw yet at home after 4 games and I think they will make it this time.Varese has already 2 in 4 games with 1 wins and 1 defeat. Last game they won away so I think they might get a draw here. draw @ 3.10 with 888Sport Grosseto vs Vicenza Grosseto has been a force so far at home and they go favorites in this one. They won 3 times and lost once at home games. Vicenza has 2 draws and 2 defeats away, but they are looking to get something from this trip as they have been defeated by Varese last round at home. draw @ 3.40 with Pinnacle Sports Gubbio vs Nocerina Gubbio hasn't got any win so far at home. They have 2 draws and 2 defeats. Nocerina won 2, made 1 draw and lost once on away games. The game looks to have a favorite that is called Nocerina, but I do not think they will be able to win here. No draw yet between them and I think this is the moment of celebrating it. draw @ 3.07 with Pinnacle Sports Juve Stabia vs Ascoli Ascoli might go in third League if they will continue this way when playing home. But at home they are pretty good with 2 wins so far and 1 draw. Stabia has 1 win and 2 home defeats. I think a draw will help both teams as none will wnat to lose this game and will probably accept it in the last minutes of the game. Under is recomended also on this one. draw @ 3.23 with Pinnacle Sports Modena vs Crotone Modena has 2 draws at home so far, 1 defeat and 1 win. Crotone has 2 defeats away and 1 draw. In the history of the meetings between these two we can see 5 wins for home side and defeat on this field. Well, I think we will see a draw finally. draw @ 3.11 with Pinnacle Sports Verona vs Torino Verona comes after a draw and has 2 at home. Lost 1 game and won 1. Torino has 4 wins in 4 games and I think will be hard for them to win again. I can;t see losing either. In Verona, these two have made 2 draws, 2 wins and 3 defeats for Verona. draw @ 3.07 with Pinnacle Sports Reggina vs Bari Reggina won twice at home, made 1 draw and lost once. Bari won 3 games away and lost once. When these two have played in Calabria, they made 2 wins for Regghina, 1 draw and no defeat. I think home side will not be able to win against Bari, but I do not see Bari losing either. draw @ 3.20 with Stan James
I dont know if you can call it a success to get 2 draws out of 9 draws picked by you, i wouldnt even say predicted coz to me those arent predictions, you only go and pick draws and dont give any convincing reason as why you are picking the draw, you give no team news whatsoever as who is missing, suspended etc, all you do is this : ' i think home side will not be able to win agaisnt Bari, but i do not see Bari losing either. Or you said this, there has no draws been made between these two teams and this game i see it as a draw, come on we all know that draws have the best odds but you really have to put a lot of efforts and analysis in your picks, of course out of 9 draws picked by you 1, 2 or 3 drwas will come up, but thats non sense really to be picking 9 draws, thats just missleading, as you are giving no news whatsoever in your picks, and thats just missleading and not to the standards of this forum really.

...thats non sense really to be picking 9 draws' date=' thats just missleading, as you are giving no news whatsoever in your picks, and thats just missleading and not to the standards of this forum really.
About sportxtipsters .. nori you should know this guy participate in the tipsters competitions and if he win first place 100$ , will double this only if he write on the forum too. 1st - £100 (Doubled to £200 if all bets posted on the forum) http://tipster-competition.punterslounge.com/tipster-competition-prizes This is the reason.