** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paddy Power Football Bankers

adam7982

Hello Folks, I did this a while back each Monday I log into Paddy Power Football Bankers and pick a variety of games odds on hence the Paddy Power Bankers. Start with £5 and pick 12 teams. If it wins Go again but larger stake and less teams. I once got £5 into £365 quid and have decided to give it another go. there is always bound to be 1 upset but majority of the time if you pick sensibly you can win. So I thought I would just keep a blog/record here for a bit of fun and maybe for a few people to watch/follow/copy/join in. first 12 games starts tonight. 3 tonight 1 tomorrow Majority sat A few sunday Bet 1: Attempt 1 :hope Barca Ac Milan Shkhtar Spurs Az Alkmaar Porto Benfica Crawley Real Madrid Rangers Man Utd Valencia 13/1 £5 Pays £86 :drums

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Bet 1 Attempt 2 Spurs WON 3-1 Real Madrid Barcelona Valencia Porto Benfica PSV AZ Alkmaar Rangers WON 1-0 Crawley WON 2-0 Man Utd WON 2-0 £5 Pays £68:drums Not looking too bad now Tonight - Benfica, Valencia, Tomorrow - Barca, Real M, PSV, AZ, Porto Fingers Crossed :hope

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers

Bet 1 Attempt 2 Spurs WON 3-1 Real Madrid Barcelona Valencia WON 1-0 Porto Benfica WON 4-1 PSV AZ Alkmaar Rangers WON 1-0 Crawley WON 2-0 Man Utd WON 2-0 £5 Pays £68:drums Not looking too bad now Tonight - Benfica, Valencia, Tomorrow - Barca, Real M, PSV, AZ, Porto Fingers Crossed :hope
Valenica & Benfica Win so its on to Sundays Games.:drums

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers I get Super Lucky as PSV have been awful but score in 87th and 88th Minute to win 2-0 Just Porto, Barca, Real Madrid Left :hope Bet 1 Attempt 2 Spurs WON 3-1 Real Madrid Barcelona Valencia WON 1-0 Porto Benfica WON 4-1 PSV WON 2-0 AZ Alkmaar WON 3-1 Rangers WON 1-0 Crawley WON 2-0 Man Utd WON 2-0 £5 Pays £68:drums Porto:hope (This is the game that worries me) Barca:hope Real Madrid:hope Is anyone actually viewing this thread? :rollin

That Barca must have had you worried 1-0 for 60 minutes. Hope porto hangs on, Then bring on Real M
Yes Kev Barca really wern't their usual selves i guess the trip to BATE exhausted them still they did their job. I hope porto hang on next goal is Vital. Madrid hit the post Ronaldo early goal would be nice

Your choice, let it ride or look for a £58 profit instead of £68. Lay Madrid now a 1.18 for a £10 and if the draw happens it returns about £53 + your £10 Either way then its a guaranteed profit :ok
Hi Kev, I have no idea how to lay I own a betfair account but unsure on laying. So what I have done is put £5 on the draw @ 11/2 Will get £32.50 back for the draw £68 for the win. How do you lay on betfair kev?

Hi Kev, I have no idea how to lay I own a betfair account but unsure on laying. So what I have done is put £5 on the draw @ 11/2 Will get £32.50 back for the draw £68 for the win. How do you lay on betfair kev?
Click on the pink bit to the right, it would come up with 1.02 to the right of the screen, the click on Liability, put the amount you are comfortable with losing, if bet is unsuccessful, in this case £4 @ 1.02 for real Madrid to draw or lose would return you £199.99 -commission

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Bet 1 Attempt 2 Spurs WON 3-1 Real Madrid WON 4-0 Barcelona WON 3-0 Valencia WON 1-0 Porto WON 3-0 Benfica WON 4-1 PSV WON 2-0 AZ Alkmaar WON 3-1 Rangers WON 1-0 Crawley WON 2-0 Man Utd WON 2-0 £5 Pays £68:drums **************************WINNER******************************** Good start to the thread with a paddy power bankers winner.:rollin:beer Total Deposits So Far £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £68:cigar Overall Profit £53 Ok we now move on to the next bet where the stake will be larger with less teams. I am thinking £18 leaving £50 in the pot what do people think? Paddypower only have internationals priced up for the bankers section currently so i will wait and take a look tomorrow or tuesday when they have added some more. Thanks for your support guys.:ok:beer

how about the £18 as you sai, then 5 banks of £10 each, if it's a loser that is Well done on the first part :clap:clap:clap
Yup next bet will be 18. However if it is a loser then I will revert back to a £5 bet. This way the bank will last longer. Lets hope the £18 is not a loser :hope