Paddy Power Football Bankers

adam7982

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Due to all the internationals etc sadly Paddypower Bankers are not great so my next post will not be until all the internationals have finished unless I see anything that takes my eye. Note: I have today withdrawn £40 from the glory hunt bank leaving £18 remaining in the bank. If bank runs empty due to losses then I will indeed deposit again to keep the glory hunt going. All will be withdrawals and deposits will be recorded. :ok Glory Hunt Deposits £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank +£18 Overall Profit/Loss +£53 Total Withdrawals £40

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Shortly after browising paddypower I found some bankers I liked Bet Number 3 Portugesa River Plate Brescia £10 Pays £28 Not a big amount but just over evens and will build the bank Nicley. :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank +£8 + £10 In Play Overall Profit/Loss +£53 Total Withdrawals £40

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers

Shortly after browising paddypower I found some bankers I liked Bet Number 3 Portugesa River Plate Brescia £10 Pays £28 Not a big amount but just over evens and will build the bank Nicley. :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank +£8 + £10 In Play Overall Profit/Loss +£53 Total Withdrawals £40
Off to a good start here. Brescia worry me a little. Bet Number 3 Portugesa WON 2-0 River Plate KO 1am :hope Brescia 7pm KO :hope £10 Pays £28

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Due to Brescia letting me down tonight I am a little dissapointed as I already penciled out another bet to go a bit bigger on I was going to use £18 from the £28 I was expecting to win. Anyway bet below placed using the remaining £8 in the bank if this losses I will deposit £5 and re-start. The hunt is still in good profit currently. I cannot beleive Brescia drew - Never trust lower league Italian teams I guess :$ Boca Unidos Germany U21 Eng U21 Sweden U19 Deportes La Serena £8 Pays £49.36 :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £0 + £8 in play Overall Profit/Loss +£53 Total Withdrawals £40

Due to Brescia letting me down tonight I am a little dissapointed as I already penciled out another bet to go a bit bigger on I was going to use £18 from the £28 I was expecting to win. Anyway bet below placed using the remaining £8 in the bank if this losses I will deposit £5 and re-start. The hunt is still in good profit currently. I cannot beleive Brescia drew - Never trust lower league Italian teams I guess :$ Boca Unidos DREW 0-0:@ Germany U21 Eng U21 Sweden U19 Deportes La Serena £8 Pays £49.36 :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £10 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £0 + £8 in play Overall Profit/Loss +£53 Total Withdrawals £40
Well not ideal when your first team lose however a lesson is learnt here. The glory hunt is paddypower bankers and Boca Unidos were not on that list but they were a team i looked at and thought would win so I really have to stick to my guns here and if i do stick the odd team in that is odds on that i fancy that is not on the bankers list then I need to know more about the team I havent a clue about team news etc on Boca Unidos :lol.:lol I have deposited £5 into the account which is the minumum starting bet. With the profit still good I can afford a few losses although ideally that is not the plan. Another bet will be posted later...the lack of games is a real issue and I do think my discipline slipped a little really cannot wait for club football to return. There are a few games later today I fancy but will have a good look once I get to work. Glory Hunt Deposits £15 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £5 Overall Wins £65 Total Withdrawals £40 Profit Loss + £45:ok

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Bet Number 5 Bosnia Holland France Portugal Charlton Huddersfield Shrewsbury Crawley Wrexham £5 Pays £113:hope:drums I have added teams I fancy due to the lack of teams on the bankers due to no club football I have added Shrews, Hudd, Charlton who are all at home and I fancy, Crawley are a little risky and I have added Wrexham which is a sunday game with a view to laying off if all other games win as I will just be waiting on them. Once the club games are back the banker list will be longer and I can continue purley from that list. Wish Me Luck :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £15 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £5 Overall Wins £65 Total Withdrawals £40 Profit Loss + £45:ok Bets So Far 5 Bets Won 1

Bet Number 5 Bosnia WON 5-0 Holland WON 1-0 France WON 3-0 Portugal WON 5-3 Charlton :hope Saturday Huddersfield :hope Saturday Shrewsbury :hope Saturday:hope Crawley :hope Saturday (Risky) Wrexham :hope Sunday £5 Pays £113:hope:drums I have added teams I fancy due to the lack of teams on the bankers due to no club football I have added Shrews, Hudd, Charlton who are all at home and I fancy, Crawley are a little risky and I have added Wrexham which is a sunday game with a view to laying off if all other games win as I will just be waiting on them. Once the club games are back the banker list will be longer and I can continue purley from that list. Wish Me Luck :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £15 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £5 Overall Wins £65 Total Withdrawals £40 Profit Loss + £45:ok Bets So Far 5 Bets Won 1
Score Update Above....Lets hope the teams do their jobs tomorrow then I can lay Wrexham sunday to gaurantee profit:hope

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Bet Number 5 Bosnia WON 5-0 Holland WON 1-0 France WON 3-0 Portugal WON 5-3 Charlton :hope Saturday Huddersfield :hope Saturday Shrewsbury :hope Saturday:hope Crawley WON 1-0 Wrexham :hope Sunday £5 Pays £113:hope:drums I have added teams I fancy due to the lack of teams on the bankers due to no club football I have added Shrews, Hudd, Charlton who are all at home and I fancy, Crawley are a little risky and I have added Wrexham which is a sunday game with a view to laying off if all other games win as I will just be waiting on them. Once the club games are back the banker list will be longer and I can continue purley from that list. Wish Me Luck :hope Glory Hunt Deposits £15 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £5 Overall Wins £65 Total Withdrawals £40 Profit Loss + £45:ok Bets So Far 5 Bets Won 1

Re: Paddy Power Football Bankers Bet Number 5 Bosnia WON 5-0 Holland WON 1-0 France WON 3-0 Portugal WON 5-3 Charlton DREW 1-1:@ Huddersfield WON 2-1 Shrewsbury DREW 2-2:@ Crawley WON 1-0 Wrexham :hope Sunday £5 Pays £113:hope:drums Glory Hunt Deposits £15 Cover Bets When Down To Last Game £5 Current Bank £5 Overall Wins £65 Total Withdrawals £40 Profit Loss + £40:ok Bets So Far 6 Bets Won 1 Ok so today didnt go to plan however now the internationals are done with Paddypower Bankers will be back up and I will be picking from these only. Still £40 in profit from the Hunt and thats plenty of £5 starts. Bank now £5 and I will start again with paddypower bankers only :cigar