Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September

Friday 16 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v VfB Stuttgart (19:30 BST) 3.65 3.65 2.2 100.25 %
Saturday 17 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Nürnberg v Werder Bremen (14:30 BST) 2.87 3.6 2.7 99.60 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v VfL Wolfsburg (14:30 BST) 2.1 3.75 3.9 99.93 %
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v 1. FC Köln (14:30 BST) 1.45 5 8.6 100.59 %
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 BST) 2.46 3.65 3 101.38 %
maximize.gif Hertha BSC v FC Augsburg (14:30 BST) 1.61 4.3 6.8 100.07 %
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (17:30 BST) 2.62 3.62 2.87 100.57 %
Sunday 18 September 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hannover 96 v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 BST) 4.58 3.85 1.91 100.16 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v FC Bayern München (16:30 BST) 5.2 4.18 1.73 100.96 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Freiburg vs Stuttgart Home side was demolished last round by mighty Bayern. Although they are not that weak as the score might show. Bayern is in an outstanding form and can easily beat anyone like this if they get a great day like that one. Freiburg smashed Stuttgart 7 times at home, made 1 draw and lost 4 times. Cisse, Dembele and Jendrisek in good form, Freiburg can win against Stuttgart. Away side has 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats so far. I expect a home win or a draw in this one! home +0.5 AH @ 1.81 with Canbet

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Freiburg- Stuttgart=over (1.70) Eurobet Freiburg position 14° points 4 Stuttgart position 10° points 7 Preview: Freiburg: injured: Jan Rosenthal (midfielder 22 / 5), Heiko Butscher (defender 2 / 0). Stuttgart: injured: Matthieu Delpierre (defender 18 / 1), Johan Audel (midfielder 3 / 0), Julian Schieber (striker 0 / 0), Georg Niedermeier (defender 29 / 5), Ermin Bicakcic (defender 1 / 0); in doubt: Mamadou Bah (midfielder 2 / 0). Freiburg has a score of w1-d1-l3 goals scored 9 goals against 16 while Stuttgart has a score of w2-d1-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 3. Freiburg is from over 5 consecutive showed that a defense cheerful and easy to puncture. While in Stuttgart last 5 games has seen over the last 2 against Hanover where, however, the defense of Stuttgart has danced a lot and if the door has been left untouched was the goalkeeper on Ulreich. In the end I think this is a game with many goals as well as actions that the visiting team is missing some very important defenders. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Not confident enough for a Stuttgart win so i have decided to back over 2.5 goals @ betfair, odds are 1.71. Frieburg have gone overs in all 5 games they have played so far whilst Stuttgart have gone over in 2 of there games. Hopefully this will have goals in tonight, GL anyone who has bet on this game :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September

I took a draw at 3.5 on the Stuttgart game because after Freiburgs 0-7 loss I think they will want to play much tighter' date=' after just the first 10 min they look the better team tho have to say[/quote'] Judging by the stats it seems that it is an open game with many chances. Is it that way?

Judging by the stats it seems that it is an open game with many chances. Is it that way?
Not been the best game if i'm honest, been very stop start especially in the first half althought Stuttgart just made it 2-0, just need one more goal myself for the overs :hope 15 minutes left.

Not been the best game if i'm honest' date=' been very stop start especially in the first half althought Stuttgart just made it 2-0, just need one more goal myself for the overs :hope 15 minutes left.[/quote'] 2-1 after 85 mins :nana:nana:nana I was worried Stuttgart would hold on for the last 10mins but thankyou Freiburg. Well done aswell mate :clap:clap:clap

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Nurnberg - Werder Bremen: Werder Bremen @ 2.62 (William Hill) 10/10 The odds are very good for Werder's win, I think. Nurnberg has started the season in a sound manner and sits in 7th place with a 3-0-2 record. The hosts have a 1-0-1 record at home. Werder sits in 2nd place with a 4-0-1 record. The guests have a 1-0-1 away record. I think Nurnberg's record is mitigated somewhat by the fact that 2 of its wins came against Augsburg and Cologne which sit in 16th and 15th place respectively. Furthermore, one of Nurnberg's defeats came at home against Hannover which, at the moment, is not a better team than Werder. Werder's wins have also come against weak opposition such as Kaiserslautern, Freiburg and Hamburg. However, the guests did win at Hoffenheim which is a team that sits in 5th place with the same 3-0-2 record that Nurnberg has. Werder's loss was at Leverkusen (1-0) which came with an 85' goal. Finally, last season Werder won this fixture 1-3. Hamburg - Gladbach: Gladbach @ 2.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I think the odds for Gladbach's win are very attractive. Hamburg sits in 18th place (last) and has a 6:16 goal differnetial. Put simply, the hosts are playing awful football. Gladbach sits in 3rd place with a 3-1-1 record and a 7:3 goal differential. Gladbach defeated Bayern at Munich 0-1 and probably stands a good chance of defeating the worst team at the moment. The odds are certainly worth the bet. Good Luck...:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Nuremberg - Bremen I see a Bremen win here. Nurembergs Keeper is out of business. HIs subsitute Stephan has not the Quality to win against a very good playing Claudio Pizarro. Also the austrian Arnautovic played solid infront. Nuremberg is for me a midfield Team in Bundesliga. They had a good time with the old Coach Meyer but for now they are not hot enough for the international area. Bremen had some hard years but it seems that they are looking infront now. Lineup Nuremberg Stephan | Chandler, Wollscheid, Klose, Pinola - Simons - Hegeler,Feulner, Cohen, Esswein - Eigler Bremen Wiese | Sokratis, Prödl, Wolf, Schmitz - Bargfrede - Fritz, Hunt - Ekici -Pizarro, Arnautovic Nuremberg can't win one of the last 4 home legs versus Bremen (0-1-3). If Pizarro has a good day again, Bremen will win easily versus the bavarians. Bremen to win over 2.5 goals

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Hoffenheim - Wolfsburg Stats Rider - 1-1-4 in total - 1-0-2 home - Hoffenheim received in Bundesliga the most goals by Wolfsburg (17) - Magath never lost versus Stanislawski - no win for Hoffenheim vs Wolfsburg since 5 legs Wolfsburg Coach Magath is one of the best Coaches for me in Bundesliga. He made a very successful way here. Humanly not the best for a Team so that's the reason why he were kicked out in Munich and Schalke. But he is successful and won the title with a underestimated Wolfsburg. Hoffenheim with the new Coach Stanislawski had a not so good start into the new Season. First win versus Mainz in Round 5 - some personnel problems and I think that Magath will continue the good balanace versus Stanislawski and Hoffenheim. Lineup lineupwolfsburg.png But it looks too good for Magath. Better to take the over 2.5 goals here. Over 2.5 goals lineupwolfsburg.png

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hamburger - B. Moenchengladbach
Selection over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 3.25
Reasoning Hamburger in very poor fit five matches so far in the season four loss one draw still winless, but this team have good offense their last home match 3-4 loss against Cologne, the other home match 2-2 draw with Herta Berlin, they also lose 5-0 against Bayern Munich, 3-1 against champion Dortmund so four over 3.5 in last five matches. On the other hand Moenchengladbach recorded just one over 3.5 in five games they defeated 4-1 Wolfsburg at home but this team play very well 3-1-1 record so far. Hamburger will look to their first win last home match they scored three goals and lose while Moenchengalbdach are better team so over for me.

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Kaiserslautern - Mainz
Selection Kaiserslautern
Strength 10/10
Date 17/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.75
Reasoning Kaiserslautern are still without win they continue with poor games but this is maybe they played with strong teams, Bayern Munich, Moenchengldbach in last two matches, the other home match 1-1 with Augsbrurg. I think it is time for first win to that team they are definately stronger home than visitor, just two home matches and one points. On other hand after good start two win of two matches, Mainz lose two and drew one, last their match 0-4 home loss against Hoffenheim, so it is possible for us too see first win to Kaiserslautern.

Nurnberg - Werder Bremen: Werder Bremen @ 2.62 (William Hill) 10/10 The odds are very good for Werder's win, I think. Nurnberg has started the season in a sound manner and sits in 7th place with a 3-0-2 record. The hosts have a 1-0-1 record at home. Werder sits in 2nd place with a 4-0-1 record. The guests have a 1-0-1 away record. I think Nurnberg's record is mitigated somewhat by the fact that 2 of its wins came against Augsburg and Cologne which sit in 16th and 15th place respectively. Furthermore, one of Nurnberg's defeats came at home against Hannover which, at the moment, is not a better team than Werder. Werder's wins have also come against weak opposition such as Kaiserslautern, Freiburg and Hamburg. However, the guests did win at Hoffenheim which is a team that sits in 5th place with the same 3-0-2 record that Nurnberg has. Werder's loss was at Leverkusen (1-0) which came with an 85' goal. Finally, last season Werder won this fixture 1-3. Hamburg - Gladbach: Gladbach @ 2.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I think the odds for Gladbach's win are very attractive. Hamburg sits in 18th place (last) and has a 6:16 goal differnetial. Put simply, the hosts are playing awful football. Gladbach sits in 3rd place with a 3-1-1 record and a 7:3 goal differential. Gladbach defeated Bayern at Munich 0-1 and probably stands a good chance of defeating the worst team at the moment. The odds are certainly worth the bet. Good Luck...:hope
FT: 1-1 after a red card Bremen. :eyes FT: 0-1 :beer Overall wel done. :ok

FT: 1-1 after a red card Bremen. :eyes FT: 0-1 :beer Overall wel done. :ok
Yeah...overall the profit was made....:ok Shame about the red card in the 17' for Werder...one can only guess what would have been the result with a full 11 man team...But, that's football...:)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga - 16-18 September Schalke - Bayern Munich: Bayern Munich @ 1.75 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds aren't anything to get excited about but they are good enough to back Bayern given the circumstances. Schalke is a sound team and has started the season in an okay way with a 3-0-2 overall record and a 2-0-0 home record. But the two defeats make feel that they aren't completely solid. Schalke got clobbered at Stuttgart 3-0 and then gave up a 0-1 lead at Wolfsburg and lost 2-1. Bayern, on the other hand, lost the season opener 0-1 at home to Gladbach (proving so far to be stiff competition) and then have chopped everybody they have encountered (4-0-1 record; 16:1 goals differential) including a convincing 0-2 CL win at Villarreal. Essentially, I believe Bayern is too strong at the moment and should be backed against a team that can have ups and downs like Schalke. Good Luck...:hope

Schalke - Bayern Munich: Bayern Munich @ 1.75 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds aren't anything to get excited about but they are good enough to back Bayern given the circumstances. Schalke is a sound team and has started the season in an okay way with a 3-0-2 overall record and a 2-0-0 home record. But the two defeats make feel that they aren't completely solid. Schalke got clobbered at Stuttgart 3-0 and then gave up a 0-1 lead at Wolfsburg and lost 2-1. Bayern, on the other hand, lost the season opener 0-1 at home to Gladbach (proving so far to be stiff competition) and then have chopped everybody they have encountered (4-0-1 record; 16:1 goals differential) including a convincing 0-2 CL win at Villarreal. Essentially, I believe Bayern is too strong at the moment and should be backed against a team that can have ups and downs like Schalke. Good Luck...:hope
Odds seem pretty good on Bayern in their current form against inconsistent opposition. Bayern clean sheet at 3.05 on Betfair looks attractive - Bayern have kept so many clean sheets recently, their local laundry is threatened with closure. (dak - are you American - because you say 'gave up' a lead ;)).

Hamburg - Gladbach: Gladbach @ 2.97 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I think the odds for Gladbach's win are very attractive. Hamburg sits in 18th place (last) and has a 6:16 goal differnetial. Put simply, the hosts are playing awful football. Gladbach sits in 3rd place with a 3-1-1 record and a 7:3 goal differential. Gladbach defeated Bayern at Munich 0-1 and probably stands a good chance of defeating the worst team at the moment. The odds are certainly worth the bet. Good Luck...:hope
Super tip :ok Result: Hamburg 0 Gladbach 1 I saw a lot of the game, and Gladbach thoroughly deserved the win. Hamburg seem very poor this season, and Gladbach very good. The above bet was very good value I think.

Odds seem pretty good on Bayern in their current form against inconsistent opposition. Bayern clean sheet at 3.05 on Betfair looks attractive - Bayern have kept so many clean sheets recently, their local laundry is threatened with closure. (dak - are you American - because you say 'gave up' a lead ;)).
Good eye MPLouis...:clap Yes, I have lived in both USA/Canada but currently live in Greece....Hence, the phrases like "gave up".....but you won't hold that against me, eh? ;)

Schalke - Bayern Munich: Bayern Munich @ 1.75 (Pinnacle) 10/10 The odds aren't anything to get excited about but they are good enough to back Bayern given the circumstances. Schalke is a sound team and has started the season in an okay way with a 3-0-2 overall record and a 2-0-0 home record. But the two defeats make feel that they aren't completely solid. Schalke got clobbered at Stuttgart 3-0 and then gave up a 0-1 lead at Wolfsburg and lost 2-1. Bayern, on the other hand, lost the season opener 0-1 at home to Gladbach (proving so far to be stiff competition) and then have chopped everybody they have encountered (4-0-1 record; 16:1 goals differential) including a convincing 0-2 CL win at Villarreal. Essentially, I believe Bayern is too strong at the moment and should be backed against a team that can have ups and downs like Schalke. Good Luck...:hope
FT: Schalke 0 Bayern 2 I saw most of the game which was deservedly won by Bayern continuing their great form. Huntelaar had two chances for Schalke in the first half but I think by then Bayern had already taken the lead with a devastating counter-attack lead by Ribery. In the second half, Bayern went into cruise control, taking another goal, then endlessly passing the ball around at the back to frustrate the life out of Schalke. Very impressive once again. The win at around 1.75 was very good value. Also good value was the clean sheet at over 3.0 (which I mentioned above). Another good value bet was Bayern to have most corners, which was available at 1.8. The corner count was 2-5 in Bayern's favour. Bayern defend so well they deny other teams many corners and their fast attacks often lead to corners, so 1.8 I thought was good value for them to have most corners.