Spain - La Liga - 17-18 September

Re: Spain - La Liga - 17-18 September

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Ath Bilbao - Betis
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 3.50
Reasoning Well Athletic Bilbao are host team but they have three win a row over Betis, but they did not started very well new season just one points in two games. On ther hand Betis are on fire after they won both two opening matches with 1-0 against Grenada on the road and Mallorca at home. So it seems that Betis are playing very well in defense. Bilbao recorded two draw in last four matches they are playing well at home but Betis are also in good fit so draw is my choice here.

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Levante - Real Madrid
Selection under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/09/2011
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.10
Reasoning Well 3.10 for under and I will take it. Real Madird started with goal affairs 0-6 and 4-2 both matches won but they played tough game in mid week in Croatia against Dynamo Zagreb when they won just 0-1, so they will be tired today. Cristiano Ronaldo is injured he is not in 100% fit he sure miss this match. On the other hand Levante started with two draw new season 0-0 and 1-1 they will play in defense today but last season they won clinche a points here 0-0 in Madrid falled just 2-0 so three under in last four between these two and under represent some value in my eyes.

SportFootball (Spain)
EventAth Bilbao - Betis
Selectiondraw
Strength10/10
Date18/09/2011
Bookmaker/PriceVictor Chandler @ 3.50
ReasoningWell Athletic Bilbao are host team but they have three win a row over Betis, but they did not started very well new season just one points in two games. On ther hand Betis are on fire after they won both two opening matches with 1-0 against Grenada on the road and Mallorca at home. So it seems that Betis are playing very well in defense. Bilbao recorded two draw in last four matches they are playing well at home but Betis are also in good fit so draw is my choice here.
Yeah, it is funny "Betis are on fire" :lol. Two games with with not so strong teams. If he won five matches, we can say that they are on the gas...Bilbao is good home side, in last game at home they create some chances and I think that they will want a win, and have greater potential than rival. Max stake for draw - respect :ok I will try HW here. GL

Yeah, it is funny "Betis are on fire" :lol. Two games with with not so strong teams. If he won five matches, we can say that they are on the gas...Bilbao is good home side, in last game at home they create some chances and I think that they will want a win, and have greater potential than rival. Max stake for draw - respect :ok I will try HW here. GL
I think i will back a Bilbao win aswell, they seem strong at home and will want to get a win as you say. Betis haven't played "big" teams yet and this will be a "Back to earth with a bump"moment in my opinion losing tonight. Bilbao odds are also good in my opinion :hope

SportFootball (Spain)
EventLevante - Real Madrid
Selectionunder 2.5
Strength10/10
Date18/09/2011
Bookmaker/PriceUnibet @ 3.10
ReasoningWell 3.10 for under and I will take it. Real Madird started with goal affairs 0-6 and 4-2 both matches won but they played tough game in mid week in Croatia against Dynamo Zagreb when they won just 0-1, so they will be tired today. Cristiano Ronaldo is injured he is not in 100% fit he sure miss this match. On the other hand Levante started with two draw new season 0-0 and 1-1 they will play in defense today but last season they won clinche a points here 0-0 in Madrid falled just 2-0 so three under in last four between these two and under represent some value in my eyes.
Looking good for the unders, Real Madrid down to 10 and not looking to sharp with the final ball, and basically Levante are just truly awful! I took the -1 Real Madrid hoping the Benzema and Kaka would run riot... This has not happened! GL

Re: Spain - La Liga - 17-18 September Alright, last bet of the weekend for me is Bilbao @ evens at home to betis. I think the home side will prove to be too strong for the newly promoted team who are missing their number 1 striker. Bilbao will want to get a win at home and hopefully they will tonight :hope:hope

Re: Spain - La Liga - 17-18 September Lots of brave guys backing Bilbao here - best of luck to you. I follow Bilbao as best I can and have done for some years now. I was excited about the arrival of Bielsa but upon seeing what he's done to the team, I am no longer as keen. Perhaps it'll work in time, I don't know, but I can say for sure that he doesn't have the measure of Bilbao's style yet. Bielsa has been playing some kind of crazy 3-5-2 system and rarely fields more than two actual defenders per game. They look vulnerable to pace and good movement at the back, which is a problem in the Primera Liga for obvious reasons. He's been dropping regulars and trying new players in midfield and it's just not working. They still have a terrific attack, don't get me wrong - Llorente, Muniain, Susaeta all bring great threat to opposing sides. However, I cannot envision a game for Bilbao right now where they don't concede and with Santa Cruz on the opposing side and a bit of a fiery history between these two clubs, it's a big "no bet" for me barring G/G at 1.80.

+6.25 - 5pts (Sporting Gijon) vs. Valencia @ 5/4 [VC] +5.04 - 7pts Mallorca vs Malaga AH0 @ 8/11 [Ladbrokes]
Glad I swerved Sunday as I would've probably lost a heap. Glad with Saturdays performance though with some tasty profit. Played any other winners. Onto midweek :ok