** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Week Two Picks

AGurv

NFL 2011-2012 Overall 4W-4L-0P -0.45 units (50.00%) Raiders +3.5 (-115) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I don't trust in this Bills team at all and I think this was just a delusion created by the Chiefs to have us thinking they are good. The big thing for the Raiders, not that Campbell is exactly great. But McFadden looked spectacular, and the blitzing was great. The Raiders will be a fun team to watch this year

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Denver/Cincy Under 40 Last weekend wasn't a week for unders as most games went over. Surprising as you would think offenses would be sluggish early, but it seems the defenses were. Here I see good value, as Denver really struggled to move the ball against Oakland. Their only TD until late in the 4th qtr was a punt return by Eric Decker. The Broncos offense looked puzzled most of the time and it seemed they only had Brandon Lloyd, well this week Lloyd gets CB Leon Hall one of the league's best. The Bengals struggled offensively as well, they had only 13 pts at Cleveland until a broken play got them to 20, then Benson ripped off a long one when the Browns defense were taking chances. The Broncos defense can be run on but they're decent vs the pass. I see Dalton struggling coming off an injury and playing in Mile High.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Washington -3 @1.80 The Skins were impressive in Week 1 beating the Giants. Rex Grossman seems comfortable in Shanahan's offense while their OLine seems to be much improved now that they have some continuity. The Cards were poor last week, Kolb looked good but he struggles in the red zone. And their defense gave up 420 yards to rookie Cam Newton. West coast team playing the 1:00 ET start usually is a struggle and I see that here.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks 1-5-2 last week!! :puke(-4.06) Speaking of Oakland and unders... Oakland @ Buffalo under 43.5 (1.92 @ Sportsbet) Two very good pass D's going at it will mean a whole lot of running in this one. While neither have great run D's, I think both will be happy to stack the box and dare either QB to be the one to move the ball. just can't see there being too many big plays, so it looks a good 'under' number to me. Minni -3 (2.04 @ Pinnacle) League: 13-2 (Av. win 8.1) any fav off any ats win but 7+ SU loss with

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Been waiting for ages for the Player Props to come up on Ladbrokes or Bet365. Thought they usually came up on Friday. Anyway first pick.... Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers - Cowboys (-3) @ 2.00 (Betfred) Cowboys were brilliant against the Jets and were unfortunate not to come away with the win, Romo turning the ball over right at the end of the game. However, 24 points and 390 yards against a tough defense is admirable. In contrast, even though the 49ers won very convincingly (in terms of points) they played pretty badly only managing just over 200 yards in offense and won down to Seattle's defense not dealing with a kick off return and a punt return. Cowboys look good, 49ers don't so I fancy Dallas to come out with the W.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Arizona Cardinals at Washington Redskins - Redskins (-3) @ 1.80 (Bet 365) Both these teams are coming off Week 1 with a win under their belt but I feel the Redskins are more likely to be 2-0 at the end of Week 2. Cardinals won their game in the final quarter with a 89 yard put return and to be fair to them managed nearly 400 yards against the Panthers. However, Cam Newton, a rookie QB managed 422 yards, and 2 TDs. I think Grossman showed in Week 1, that he will be able to exploit Arizona's secondary and lead them to a win. If Washington can get Grossman playing like last week, and stop Kolb, then they should be able to win and beat the handicap. More bets to come, and hopefully a bit more original too. :D

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans - Over 37.5 points @ 1.91 (William Hill) After being burned in a couple of matches picking the under with the Baltimore Ravens involved, I've decided that maybe they are changing and becoming a high points scoring team. Last week, they thrashed the Pittsburgh Steelers 35-7 which is going to fill the dressing room with positivity. They scored plenty in preseason two, Week 2 scoring 31 against KC and 34 against Washington. The Ravens are superior to the Titans by a long way, and I think they can reach 30 points again quite easily. The Titans aren't bad offensively either, and will probably look to play to their strengths and throw the ball with QB Hasselbeck hoping to get something similar to the 263 yards and 2 TDs in Week 1. I think the Titans could tack on another 10-20 points potentially, and I think the total is too low, so Over is the play.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks My pick of the best looking performance lines around this weekend :- Arizona - Larry Fitzgerald OVER 67.5 receiving yards @ 1.86 Bodog 4pts Larry let me down last week, failing to break the 75.5 that I needed on him. I was surprised how little of the ball he saw, but some credit has to be given to the Panthers defence who did a decent job. Still, he did manage to pick up over 60 yards, without seeing much of the ball which says a lot about his abilities. In this game I’d expect Kolb to go to him more, Larry with be desperate for a big game, ideally over 100 yards. This guy is just a quality WR who is great at catching balls. He will have some very big games this season that’s for sure. I don’t necessarily need him to have a huge on today, but a line of 67.5 does seem pretty low for someone of his calibre. Baltimore - Ray Rice OVER 87.5 rushing yards @ 1.91 Skybet 4pts Rice ran over 100 yards against the Steelers last week and generally looked extremely sharp throughout the whole encounter. If he can do that against the Steelers, then this should be a piece of cake for him today and I expect him to go well. The Ravens should have an easy time of it against Tennessee and will likely have a decent lead in the 4th quarter, further giving the running back more chances of yardage. Williams will take some carries, but look to Rice to be the main focal point of the Ravens offence again, he should be able to rush over 87.5. Chicago - Jonny Knox OVER 53.5 receiving yards @ 1.80 Bet365 4pts For me, Knox is the best WR in the Bears ranks and he’s always capable of catching 60+ yards each week. Jay Cutler looked strong and full of confidence facing the Falcons and he should go well again here against a weak looking Saints backline. With fellow WR Williams a major injury doubt, this should further increase the chances of Knox seeing plenty of the ball today. If things really go well I can see him having an 80-90 yard game. Either way he should be able to cover 53.5 this line looks too low @ bet365. Cleveland - Colt McCoy OVER 190.5 passing yards @ 1.83 Ladbrokes 5pts The Colts got destroyed last week and defensively they were a shambles. Had the Texans not held such a big HT lead, then Matt Shaub could’ve probably racked up any number he wanted on passing yards such was the poorness of the Colts backline. This game should be closer so there is little danger of the Browns being in the same situation. McCoy will have to throw right until the end of the match, and even though he is often dodgy, I’d say a line of 190.5 is easily within his reach. The Browns will run the ball plenty with Hillis as well, but there will be loads of opportunities for McCoy to get decent yardage. I’m very confident here that he can cover this extremely low looking line. Detroit Matthew Stafford OVER 255.5 passing yards @ 1.93 Ladbrokes 4pts Calvin Johnson OVER 82.5 receiving yards @ 1.91 Skybet 4pts These two bets kind of interlink with each other. Stafford looked really impressive last week @ the Bucs, throwing over 300 yards. At the moment, all the pre season hype surrounding the Lions looks set to be correct, the key is of course that their main players stay fit. Backing Stafford and Calvin Johnson is perhaps not always the wisest thing to do because they could go down crocked at any moment. But if the play a full game, which is realistically extremely likely, then I see both of them covering their respective liens comfortably. Johnson comes into this game with a slight ankle problem, but it shouldn’t affect him too much. I really wouldn’t be surprised to see Stafford pass over 300 again, with Johnson receiving over 100 of those. Tampa Bay - Josh Freeman OVER 225.5 passing yards @ 1.86 Bodog 5pts Freeman looked quite good last week against the Lions, passing a decent amount of yardage. Early signs suggest that the Bucs are leaning towards a more pass friendly offence this season, which is good news for Freeman’s yards. This match up today should suit him facing a Vikings defence which conceded a lot of yards on the pass to Philip Rivers. Generally, the Vikings are pretty decent against the run and I don’t see Blount being much of a factor for the Bucs today, they will have to pass the ball more anyway. Freeman is easily capable of going over 250+ again, so to see such a low line of 225.5 really puts a smile on my face. I’ll confidently back him to cover this. Ryan Fitzpatrick OVER 220.5 passing yards @ 1.86 Bodog 5pts Fitzpatrick is an underrated QB who can throw some nice passes. He certainly impressed last week at the Chiefs, but because they were so far ahead his yardage was limited to just 208. He certainly should’ve obtained more and I’ll back him to increase upon that this week. I think the Raiders might struggle here, they looked weak against Kyle Orton on Monday night, it seems they are better geared up against the rush at the moment. Fitzpatrick actually has a few decent options to aim for, Steve Johnson being one of them. I see him throwing something like 250 this week, so I’ll happily take his overs on the 220.5 line. Pittsburgh Mike Wallace OVER 77.5 receiving yards @ 1.86 Bodog 4pts Rashard Mendenhall OVER 79.5 rushing yards @ 1.83 Ladbrokes 4pts The Steelers were awful last week but I would expect a big response from them here. Mike Wallace is a quality WR who actually managed a decent yardage against the Ravens. He’s so quick that he can gain extra yards out of nowhere either, clearly he’s Big Ben’s number one target at the moment and he’ll be used a lot today. The Steelers will also look to Mendenhall to run it strong and hard in this game. He didn’t look too bad against the Ravens, but they had to abandon the run early giving him only 46 yards. I expect the Steelers to coast to victory here so in the 4th quarter Mendenhall should pick up some nice easy free yardage too. I expect both of these players to have big games and respectively each lines looks pretty low. Cincinnati - Cedric Benson OVER 75.5 rushing yards @ 1.86 Bodog 4pts The Broncos defence performed horrifically against the run on Monday night so Cedric Benson should be in for a good game here. You’d expect Denver to try and tighten things up, but I doubt they can make such quick improvements. With the Bengals using rookie QB Dalton (who might be injured anyway) look to them to run the ball a lot in this match. Benson rushed 121 yards last week and looked very sharp, his confidence will be high and I expect another strong game from him here. A line of 75.5 looks generous considering last weeks statistics and performances. Taking 3 teams as well :- Ravens -5.5 @ 1.88 SBObet 4pts The Ravens were extremely impressive last week, completely demolishing the Steelers convincingly. I myself was surprised at how well we played, a repeat of that here would see a comfortable win again. The Ravens actually only need be half as good, because the Titans are nothing special. All you need to do is shut down Chris Johnson, something the Jaguars managed to do easily last week. If they can do that, then I’m pretty sure the Ravens should handle him pretty easily too. Overall I see an easy win of at least 10 points for the Ravens, taking them -5.5 seems a good bet. Buccaneers +2.5 @ 1.98 SBObet 4pts The Bucs put up a decent fight against a very impressive Lions side last week, I think they can bounce back in week 2. Josh Freeman’s men were good on the road last season and I think they’ll have too much for the Vikings. There are serious question marks over the passing game of the hosts, can McNabb step up? Adrian Peterson will of course go well, but they rely so much on him for everything. I think all in all I’ll take the visitors in this one, I personally feel they should be favourites, not underdogs. Lions -7.5 @ 1.86 SBObet 4pts The Lions looked really good last week and now at home I’d expect them to go 2-0 against a Chiefs side who struggled badly in their first match. Losing 41-7 at home to the Bills was a terrible result, really shocking and it doesn’t bode well for them this season. The Lions look better equipped in all areas of the pitch, all they need do is shut down Jamaal Charles and they should have an easy ride. The Chiefs are going to have to improve bigtime to stay close to them here and I see the Lions winning comfortable. A line of -7.5 doesn’t seem that much to cover IMO. Best of luck everyone today! :ok

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Washington -4 (+100) to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes I have no faith whatsoever in Kolb. Redskins didnt look bad at all last week. Vikings -2.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I guess oddsmakers are trying to tell us they have no faith in the Bucs. Already a bit of controversy with Lagarett wanting more touches Cowboys -3 (-105) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Not sure how the 49ers would have done last week without some good special teams play. Ted Ginn wont be doing that shit this week Falcons +117 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Rams were actually in this game last week. Just weren't finishing tackles. Think the Falcons will come out with something to prove after last week. Matt Ryan has lost 1 game at home. Giants -6.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Both teams are full of injuries but even so the Giants are a more complete team.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks @ Meatman Bodog have some great lines for the player props. I don't have an account there to take advantage of. Ladbrokes used to be like that. I like a lot of those picks (looked at some myself) but struggled to decided on some, but you've persuaded me on Cedric Benson, albeit at a higher line. Good luck everyone. :ok

Re: NFL Week Two Picks NO -6.5 (1.95 @ Pinnacle) League: 4-13-1 (Av. loss 14.4...0-18 SU!) raod 3+ dog, off a 14+ ats win as home dog if opp threw for 300+ yards. [Chic] 0-6-1 (Av. loss 16.0) if they also threw for 250+. Basically, the Bears got a bit lucky last week with some timely and point scoring TO's. Their D got passed on way too easily, and Brees & Co. should have a big day. If Cutler is forced to throw repeatedly then the Bears are no chance...NO pass D significantly better than the Falcons last week. Detroit -12.5 (2.58 @ Centrebet) There's every chance KS are actually as bad as they looked last week... ...and I think we all expect the Lions to be a tough team at home this year, with both firepower and improved D. Looks like a blowout. ...and I was also going to take Minni at an extended line, but tbh, I think there's more value in the 2.5 at this point, so doubling up...Minni -2.5 (1.97) is crazy!! :unsure

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Going with some inflated lines here :hope Baltimore -13.5 @ 3.30 centrebet Flacco had 224 passing yards and 3 TDs in the win over Pittsburgh while Rice had 107 rushing yards. Tennessee allowed 160 passing yards and 163 rushing yards to Jacksonville last week, and like the Ravens to do even more damage here. Tennessee will look to their RB Johnson for an improved showing here, while QB Hasselbeck did well to throw for 263 passing yards and 2 TDs but he faces a a much better defence which had 3 INTs, 4 fumbles and 4 sacks in the good win over their division rivals. Baltimore have won 5 of their last 6 visits to Tennessee and like them to win again. Green Bay -20.5 @ 3.90 centrebet Green Bay were very good on offence in the 42-34 win over New Orleans has QB Rodgers threw for 312 yards and 3 TDs, while they had another 103 rushing yards and 2 TDs on the ground. The OL also was much better with just 2 sacks for the game, and like them to do well on this Carolina defence that allowed 309 passing yards (and 2 TDs) as well as 99 rushing yards in the 28-21 loss to Arizona. As for Carolina's QB Newton, he had a huge debut with 422 yards, and 2 TDs and 1 INT, as they only had 74 yards on the ground. However they are up against a very good GB defence that even though they gave up 419 yards to QB Bress of NO, he is one of the better QBs in the league, and they tended to throw more than run (only 81 rushing yards) as they were always playing catchup with the Packers and needed to throw more to get back in the game. Carolina also allowed 4 sacks and like the Packers to put plenty of pressure on the Panthers OL as well as Newton. Like the Packers with a few days extra rest, to blowout Carolina Detroit -16.5 @ 3.35 centrebet Detroit had a very good win on the road last week as QB Stafford passed for 305 yards and 3 TDs in the 27-20 win over Tampa Bay. RB Best had 72 rushing yards of the 126 rushng yards as their defence complemented their offence. Detroit allowed just 266 passing yards and 56 rushing yards, as well as getting an INT, 2 fumbles and 2 sacks in the win. Kansas on the other hand were poor as QB Cassel threw for only 119 yards while they had 108 yards on the ground. They prefer to run the ball but will have a tough time of doing so as Detroit showed that they like to stuff the run. As for their own defence, Kansas allowed 208 passing yards and 4 TDs, as well as anothrer 163 rushing yards, and hard to see them making much more improvement to last weeks 41-7 loss to Buffalo, as this Detroit side looks much better on both sidesof the ball Record: 4-5 (+0.03)

Re: NFL Week Two Picks My selections and reasoning don't seem to be appearing :wall (url is http://forum.punterslounge.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=121410 if anybody can magically make it appear :() In brief... :( Raiders -2.5 @ 2.75 Cardinals -2.5 @ 2.69 49ers -4.5 @ 3.00 Dolphins -1.5 @ 2.23 Falcons -4.5 @ 3.00 All with Centrebet

Re: NFL Week Two Picks

@ Meatman Bodog have some great lines for the player props. I don't have an account there to take advantage of. Ladbrokes used to be like that. I like a lot of those picks (looked at some myself) but struggled to decided on some, but you've persuaded me on Cedric Benson, albeit at a higher line. Good luck everyone. :ok
Yeh Bodog and Ladbrokes are easily the most 'way out' in terms of lines. There are some really ridiculous ones from both, and they deserve to be punished

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Quite an unlucky week to prolong the bad start to the season. Washington won but didn't beat the handicap, Dallas won by 3 therefore voiding the bet, BAL-TEN went over and Benson managed just shy of 60 yards. Record so far this season: 1-6-1 But a late bet tonight: Philadelphia Eagles at Atlanta Hawks - LeSean McCoy Under 77.5 rushing yards @ 1.91 (Skybet) McCoy had a cracking first game rushing for 122 yards and a TD in the Eagles first game against the Rams. Although he should find this game tougher going than Week 1. He has never managed to do amazingly well against the Hawks and only managed 64 yards in 21 attempts last season and a similar number could be expected here. Last season also showed he was worse on the road. He went over this total 5 times last season, but they were usually against poor defenses such as San Francisco or Detroit and although he showed he is capable of big numbers in Week 1 he rarely managed them back to back last season and I don't expect him to here.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Yeah shame on that though . Had they just kept the drive going , this bet was a winner as new england would have spiked the ball and held on to the end of the game .

I was on this one' date=' too. That was 25 points in about 10 minutes...New England looked like they could turn it on or off at will...on offense or on defense. Wankers.[/quote']

Re: NFL Week Two Picks I managed to turn a 3-1-1 record on regular spreads into a 0-5 record on the bets I took :eyes

Raiders -2.5 @ 2.75 Raiders beat the regular spread, but not my bet. Bet WAS a winner with 15 seconds left! Cardinals -2.5 @ 2.69 Cardinals beat the regular spread, but not my bet. Cards had the bet covered for most of the game til the last 5 minutes. 49ers -4.5 @ 3.00 49ers tie the regular spread, but bet's a loser. Dolphins -1.5 @ 2.23 Never in the hunt Falcons -4.5 @ 3.00 Falcons win by 4 :rollin All with Centrebet

Re: NFL Week Two Picks My bet results from yesterday:- Fitzgerald overs WON - he comfortably covered this line finishing with a massive 133 Rice overs LOST - the Titans were far better against the run than I expected and completely shut Rice down, he came nowhere near 87.5 Knox overs LOST - he fell 8 yards short, frustrating that he only obtained a couple of catches McCoy overs WON - only finished 20 yards over the line, but it was comfortable enough Stafford overs WON - comfortably a good 40 yards over this line Calvin Johnson overs LOST - didnt catch many, seemed his ankle injury meant they weren't going to take any risks Fitzpatrick overs WON - this bet was helped by the Bills having to chase the game twice late on, otherwise I doubt it'd have come in. In the end he finished with 264 though, so well over the line Freeman overs WON - terrific 2nd half performance helped by the fact they had to chase ensured he finished about 20 yards over the line Wallace overs WON - he absolutely pissed this finishing with well over a century of yards Mendenhall overs LOST - he could only obtain 66, about 15 short of what I needed. I'm not really sure what happened here, they were well ahead and running it, he just couldn't obtain the yards..... Benson overs LOST - fell 16 yards short, he missed some time on the field after a good start and this probably cost the bet, it didn't help that the Browns were chasing the game a lot either. Ravens -5.5 LOST - I was shocked by this match, Ravens didn't play well but the Titans defence really held firm and was much better than I expected. Titans fully deserved their success here. Lions -7.5 WON easy winner Bucs +2.5 WON great comeback here to win! Total profit +5.8 units, so not bad Now tonights match :- Sam Bradford OVER 225.5 passing yards @ 1.83 Paddypower 4pts There have been doubts over Sam Bradford’s finger, but he has been practicing normally and supposedly fully fit to participate. He seems a pretty tough figure, unless something really aggravates it, I see him playing the full match. A line of 225.5 looks very low considering how poor the Giants secondary looked against the skins last week. I see this being a game where the Rams will pass the ball a fair bit, with there being the potential for some big plays. Brandon Gibson OVER 47.5 receiving yards @ 1.83 Paddypower 3pts Mike Simms Walker OVER 41.5 receiving yards @ 1.83 Paddypower 2pts Lance Kendricks OVER 30.5 receiving yards @ 1.86 Bodog 2pts The Amendola out, I expect the yardage to be split around the rest of the receivers fairly evenly. Gibson should be the no1 man and I think he’ll receive at least 60 yards tonight, so over 47.5 looks a generous line. Sims Walker will be the other WR and if Bradford has a decent game its hard not to see him taking about 50 at least. So I’ll snap up a line of 41.5, albeit with lower stakes. The TE Kendricks supposedly looked good in pre season, although wasn’t used much last week. He might seem more of the ball tonight though and I’ll chance my arm he picks up more than 30.5, again with low stakes. Cadillac Williams OVER 60.5 rushing yards @ 1.86 Bodog 2pts Even though I think the Rams will pass the ball more than they run it, there should still be decent opportunities for Williams to get yards. With Jackson out injured, he is the main man and should get nearly all of the carries in this match. He rushed 90 against the Eagles last week and a line of 60.5 does look low considering he’s the only real option. The Rams will want to mix it up from time to time, so I’ll have some small stakes on him covering this yardage. Ahmad Bradshaw OVER 65.5 rushing yards @ 1.83 Ladbrokes 6pts This is my biggest bet of the night and I’m pretty confident that it comes in. The Giants seemingly abandoned the run last week against the Skins, but that was a game which they were always troubled in throughout. Here tonight I expect them to target ground running much more and the Rams could be there for the taking in this department. They struggled facing the Eagles in this department last week and if Bradshaw gets going he’d well capable of picking up this yardage. Yes, Jacobs will be used as well, but I think most of his carries will be in the red zone closer to the goal line. Overall I can see Bradshaw picking up close to the 90 mark in this game, the Giants will really want to re-establish their running game. Mario Manningham OVER 55.5 passing yards @ 1.83 Paddypower 3pts With there being doubts over the fitness of Nakeem Hocks, I think this looks like a good time to be taking Manningham tonight. It looks like Hoicks will play, but how much game time will he have and will he be as sharp? One thing I have learnt this weekend is not to take potentially injured players, because their production can really go down. Manningham is well capable of covering 55.5 on a normal day anyway, if he sees more of the ball tonight then his potential increases for sure. Best of luck everyone tonight! :ok

Re: NFL Week Two Picks Baltimore -13.5 @ 3.30 :(. Flacco was bad. Green Bay -20.5 @ 3.90 :( Defence was all over the place in the first quarter, then for the next 2.5 quarters they did the job before giving up a late TD. Offence is still very good Detroit -16.5 @ 3.35 :D Record: 5-7 (+0.38) New York Giants -13.5 @ 2.90 centrebet Both teams come into this game with a loss from the first round, and will be looking for their first win. For the Giants, playing their first home game of the season, the expectations of getting their first win of the season is even greater. QB Manning did not have the best of opening games, and expect him to bonce back from that effort, but also expect them to use the running game much more here, as Bradshaw and Jacobs which be more prominent, especially as the Eagles ran for 236 yards against St Louis last week. WRs Nicks and Manningham are good targets for him with the injuries to the St Louis secondary (Bartells and Fletcher) leaving them exposed. Bradford for St Louis, also did not play the best and there are injury concerns on how he backs up after getting hurt last week. They are also without QR Amendola while RB Jackson is also doubtful. The Giants secondary can be exposed with Thomas and Amukamara both out, so St Louis will be looking to get to them early. However if there is no running game, as the Giants allowed just 74 rushing yards to Washington last week, and if the Giants pass rush gets to Bradford early enough, as they did sack Washington QB Grossman 4 times last week, then they will struggle to score. Like Manning to do much more than Bradford here, especially as the Giants run game should open the field up for him here and can see St Louis struggling to get into the game.

Re: NFL Week Two Picks The lack of unders is very surprising the over is 24-7 thus far. With lack of training camp one would think offenses would be rusty. Offenses, especially ones with new schemes take some time or new QBs take time yet we have Cam Newton and Andy Dalton throwing for more yards than most QB. Perhaps there's a lack of conditioning on the part of defenses, points have been pouring in the 2nd half of these games, the avg pts per 4th quarter was over 15 yesterday.