** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

How Far Can a Tenner Stretch?

Denman

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Admit I was a bit fortunate with this bet tonight. Liverpool could have easily had four in the first half alone. Fair play to Brighton though after a poor first twenty minutes they came back into the game strong and where the better team second half. Final score was 1-2, meaning a winning bet. Don't think it was a particular good call though. Bet 12: Brighton v Liverpool - LAY Any Unquoted @ 6.6 +£0.12 New Bank: £11.10

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Some potential trades I like the look of from Saturday's Premier League games. Decided that any trades from now on shall carry a liability of 10% of the current bank. Bet 13: Stoke v Man United - LAY Man United @ 1.59 Liability of £1.10 to win £1.78 Laying Man United once again here because I think there's a good chance of a drift. They won the Chelsea game but it was far from comfortable, you could pass it off as a freak game but I think that game underlines the point that United are great going forward but questions still remain at the back. With big players Vidic & Ferdinand both likely to be out it means that the backline will remain inexperienced. There's also got to be serious questions over how De Gea will cope with Stoke's style of play, judging on his performances so far not very well would seem to be the logical answer. Think Man United are much to short here for probably one of the toughest away games they are likely to face this season. The Britannia is a very difficult place to go and win and despite Man United's great start I personally had them priced up at around 1.80 for this game. Don't expect the price to drift that much but think there's a good probability that it will drift out at least a little. Bet 14: Wigan v Tottenham - BACK Tottenham @2.00 Liability of £1.10 to win £1.06 Tottenham have been very impressive in their last two games. Beating Wolves away and then totally outplaying Liverpool at home. Harry Redknapp has purposely played fringe and youth players in cup competitions in order to save his strongest line-up for the Premier League. Wigan are a difficult side to gauge, played decently enough defensively against Everton last weekend but lost the game late on. Was rather surprised not to see Tottenham odds on, good chance of a move in my favour here I think.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Looking to close my position of the two trades above, shall post up again in the morning with the final positions of those trades. Managed to pick out a few bets for this weekend also: Bet 15: Stoke City v Man United - LAY 0-3 @ 15 Liability of £0.56 to win £0.04 I've already done a preview of sorts for this game in my previous trade (bet 13). So don't really have too much to add here, Man United in sizzling form but you've got to remember how difficult Stoke are to play against at the Britannia and also the Man United's away form was a bit dodgy at times last season. Think there's a good chance of Stoke scoring in this and that would mean a winning bet here. Plus if you Man United turn up in red hot form they are more likely to score four of five rather than just the three in my opinion. I predict a rather close game though, wouldn't be surprised if Stoke sneaked a point out of this game. Either way I find the 0-3 scoreline highly unlikely. Bet 16: Liverpool v Wolves - BACK Wolves Clean Sheet? NO @ 1.11 Liability of £0.82 to win £0.09 Liverpool's last Premier League game against Tottenham turned into something of an embarrassment really. They however put in a decent display in the Carling Cup midweek. Very difficult to see Wolves keeping a clean sheet here with the array of attacking at Liverpool's disposal. Odds suggest Wolves have a one in ten chance of keeping a clean sheet in this game. Since Dalglish took over Liverpool have only failed to score once in twelve home game and that includes matches against teams with much stronger defenses than that of Wolves. Liverpool have all their attacking options fit, if the likes of Suarez, Carroll & Downing can't find a breakthrough there's always the likes of Bellamy & Gerrard who are liekly to available from the bench for this game. Overall think the 1.11 offer value here, especially if you consider Wolves conceded three against QPR last weekend.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Well I've managed to trade out successfully on both of my trades. First the lay of Man United worked out very well, backed at 1.59 and laid off at 1.66 meaning a minimum of £0.07 profit for this game. Evidence of trade: stokevmanutd.png I'm actually a little disappointed in my other trade. I seemingly traded out much too early by laying off a 1.95 after backing Tottenham at 2.00. The current price to lay is 1.85, which would have meant for a much bigger profit. Truth be told I was a little bit more uncertain about this one coming in further so I decided to trade out last night. Still a profit is a profit but maybe I should learn to trust my instincts more but then again when trading your always going to get situations where you've exited a trade to early. Guaranteed £0.03 profit for this game. Evidence of trade: wigvtot.png

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch?

Ten English pounds does not stretch very far these days it's true to say. Hopefully in this challenge I can make my ten pounds stretch a long way. No particularly goal or target in mind just to try and carry on for as long as possible. Main reason for starting this GH is that I'm finding betting very difficult to profit from a present so thought I'd try and bring a little bit of fun back into it but also a little bit of patience. Whilst there's no rigid areas that this challenge will focus on I will probably ultimately end up focusing mainly on football and the English Premier League. Idea is simply to start with £10 at first and pick out biggish outside outcomes to lay or back favorites at short odds. Whilst these will always be small returns I shall still always try and pick out lays or backs that I think represent value. I shall start with a rather aggressive 10% of the bank liability per bet (but remember I shall for the large part be taking short odds to back or big odds to lay). Although this will be adjusted at the end of each day so a couple of winning bets will see stakes increased whilst a few losers will see stakes reduce further. Got a few bets in mind for the weekend, shall post them up in due course.
Any news so far? Waiting for some positive feedback. Anyways, do you use softwares on betting or is it just on your own? 1.gif

Any news so far? Waiting for some positive feedback. Anyways' date=' do you use softwares on betting or is it just on your own? [img']http://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/1.gif
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean here, I use my own judgement for each bet and no software is required for my betting. As I've mentioned in the Premier League section on PL I think this weekend's result went rather predictably, if you didn't profit this week then I suggest you must be doing something seriously wrong. Interestingly enough both of selected trade bets would have been wins had they been allowed to run, so far I'd have been more profitable had I just done outright bets on my four trades done so far than actually trading. Although I do want to try and mix both the gambling and trading element of the betting world, although maybe I should have more faith in my selections if I see some value regardless of price. My other two bets also went onto win with Stoke and Man United drawing 1-1 (Rooney not playing helped some I guess) meaning my 0-3 lay was a success and Wolves couldn't manage a clean sheet as I expected and lost 2-1 to Liverpool. Bet 13: Stoke v Man United - LAY (1.59) to BACK (1.66) Man United +£0.08 Bet 14: Wigan v Tottenham - BACK (2.00) TO LAY (1.95) Tottenham +£0.03 Bet 15: Stoke City v Man United - LAY 0-3 @ 15 +£0.04 Bet 16: Liverpool v Wolves - BACK Wolves Clean Sheet? NO @ 1.11 +£0.09 New Bank: £11.34 Record Bets 12, Wins 12, Lost 0, SR: 100% Trades 4, Profitable 3, Scratch 1, Losses 0, SR: 75% ------------- I'm eying a possible bet up for tomorrow, but not totally sure yet.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Was considering a lay of Aston Villa on Sunday, but they drifted quite considerably so there was no value in the lay in my opinion. Three bets for Tuesday's Champions League games. Man United v Basel - BACK Man United @ 1.22 Liability of £0.60 to win £0.13 Man United have their injury problems for this game but I feel they are still value to overcome Swiss side FC Basel here. Man United will still be able to field a strong side despite the injuries, I imagine it will be a similar side to the one that got a draw away at Benfica in gameweek 1. Man United's home record is of course mightily impressive and they very rarely come unstuck at Old Trafford and I can't look past a Man United win here, I was expecting a shorter price for them here. CSKA Moscow v Inter Milan - LAY Over 2.5 goals @ 2.26 Liability of £0.29 to win £0.22 This is very much a situational play on Inter Milan circumstances. New manager Claudio Ranieri knows Inter Milan badly need to get something out of this game after home defeat to Tranbzonspor in their first group game. Avoding defeat is vital for Inter Milan here, they go into this game without key players in Sneijder, Forlan and Maicon. I think this has all the hallmarks of being a low-scoring game, taking a look CSKA home record up against some of the better Champions League sides you see there's a lot of low-scoring games. Inter Milan won here last season 1-0, think this will be a tough game for the Italians but a stereotypical solid defensive performance is exactly what Inter need here. Think there's a very strong chance of unders here because of the situation I've outlined. Bayern Munich v Man City - BACK Under 4.5 goals @ 1.18 Liability of £0.74 to win £0.13 Think this is very good bet here, primarily because I think Man City will approach this game in a cautious manner. Mancini appears to have moved to a more attacking outlook so far this season but I think we could see Man City resort back to a more defensive, solid look that they operated to some effect last season in the Premier League away from home. I take Under 4.5 goals rather than other possible unders bets because I think this one offers more room for error because there is plenty of attacking talent on show and there's a decent chance of some goals but I find more than four very unlikely.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? I think you can be a bit more aggressive with your bankroll when you are doing trades rather that value bets. Your liability is never going to be that much because it is never actually at risk. The most I think you could have lost on the man utd and spurs games is around 10p. I like the Bayern / City bet. I too think we will see the City of last year and Bayern have been very solid at the back so far this year.

I think you can be a bit more aggressive with your bankroll when you are doing trades rather that value bets. Your liability is never going to be that much because it is never actually at risk. The most I think you could have lost on the man utd and spurs games is around 10p. I like the Bayern / City bet. I too think we will see the City of last year and Bayern have been very solid at the back so far this year.
Perhaps your right but I'm quite comfortable with 10% being the liability of my trades at present. I know that much is never exactly at risk (unless you can't close out your position at the bet loses). I know I haven't done a great number of bets at once but there might come a stage where I've numerous trades and bets running at the same time. Meanwhile onto tonight and it was a bit of a disaster to be honest with two of my bets losing. Got the Inter game badly wrong and Man United uncharacteristically threw away a two goal lead and in the end only managed a 3-3 draw. Got to remember to take the long-term approach though, I'm still in profit overall and having losing bets is an inevitability when it comes to betting. You've just got hope the your wins outweigh your losses. Looking at Wednesday's Champions League game and Thursday's Europa League games for potential bets/trades. Bet 17: Man United v Basel - BACK Man United @ 1.22 -£0.60 Bet 18: CSKA Moscow v Inter Milan - LAY Over 2.5 goals @ 2.26 -£0.29 Bet 19: Bayern Munich v Man City - BACK Under 4.5 goals @ 1.18 +£0.12 New Bank: £10.57

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Here are my bets/trades for tonight and Thursday: Bet 20: BATE Borisov v Barcelona - BACK UNDER 6.5 goals @ 1.09 Liability of £0.65 to win £0.06 Naturally when Barcelona is playing their is a high probability of goals but I think the likelihood of goals in general have been somewhat over-exaggerated in this game. I admit to not knowing much about BATE Borisov but they are currently top of the Ukraine league ahead of Shakhtar which in itself shows they must have some caliber in the squad. I don't care what the team is there's always some level of difficult when playing away from home in the Champions League especially it seems in far Eastern European locations like Ukraine. Looking at Barcelona's away record in the Champions League and you'll see they've actually not racked up a really big score away from home. 0-3 against Panithianakos was their biggest last season. Some encouragement for BATE is that Barcelona only managed 1-1 draws against both Rubin Kazan and FC Copenhagen. Think the prospect of more than six goals in this game is very, very unlikely and think the odds represent good value here, was tempted take a lower under goals bet but I think I'll play it safe and go for under 6.5 goals here. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there's only a small number of goals in this game. Barcelona also have the tendency to slow down their play and see games out if they have a comfortable lead towards the end of games. Bet 21: Valencia v Chelsea - LAY 0-0 @ 10.5 Liability of £0.76 to win £0.08 Under previous Chelsea managers I'd be wary of laying 0-0s away in the Champions League but under Villas-Boas I feel much more confident to do so. He's clearly shown in is short time at Chelsea that he's an attacking-minded coach who rarely goes for a conservative approach in games. I think we'll see another attacking Chelsea line-up here and I expect goals in this game. Plenty of attacking talent on show and I'll be surprised if this goes goalless, actually fancy both teams to score in this one Chelsea's defense has been suspect at times this season and I think Valencia are capable of taking advantage. Bet 22: Arsenal v Olympiakos - LAY Olympiakos @ 7.6 Liability of £0.53 to win £0.08 Olympiakos have been backed in greatly I see over the past day or so. I know Arsenal are missing a few key players for this one but Olympiakos have a pretty dire Champions League record on the road. Arsenal beat Olympiakos 2-0 at the Emirates season before last and I also recall the reverse fixture in that season where Arsenal played a full reserve side and only narrowly lost 1-0. Think there's a big enough gulf in class between the two sides even with Arsenal's missing players to suggest that Olympiakos still have a very slim chance of winning this one. Think there's a slight over-reaction in the odds movements with Olympiakos moving from 10 to 7.6 in a day. I'd have them priced up more around the 9 mark which makes the lay at 7.6 good value. Bet 23: Tottenham v Shamrock Rovers - LAY Tottenham @ 1.19 (with a view to trade) Liability of £1.06 to win £5.33 Admit I may have slightly missed the boat with this one in the sense that Tottenham where already much shorter and have drifted considerably. Although I still think there's room for Tottenham to drift some more, Harry Redknapp has made it perfectly clear he's going to be playing more or less reserve sides in this competition. With the big derby game against Arsenal at the weekend I think Redknapp will continue playing the reserve side, if anything he'll try and get away with playing as weak side as possible so he can rest up all his first team squad for the aforementioned Premier League game. Overall you'd think Tottenham should win comfortably regardless of who they send out but for Shamrock this will be a massive game for them to be playing against a Premier League side. All things considered I still think Tottenham are on the short side here and they may drift some more before kick-off. Bet 24: Sporting Lison v Lazio - BACK Sporting @ 2.12 (with a view to trade) Liability of £1.06 to win £1.13 Like the look of a potential trade here, for me Sporting are clear favourites because they are a more experienced in European competition and just looking at the market gives me an indication that they could shorten up .

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Actually found another trading opportunity tomorrow. Bet 25 - Odense v Fulham - Back Under 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (with a view to trade) Liability of £2.16 to win £1.70 Fulham are known to adopt a more conservative approach away from home in the Europa League, three out of their four Europa League games this season have gone Under 2.5 goals including two goalless affairs. In addition I've noticed Fulham are struggling for goals at present and will go into this game without their best striker in Bobby Zamora. In addition Dembele and new signing Sa will both also not be making the trip to Denmark. Overall this reduce Fulham's attacking options and I think as a result the price on unders will probably shorten in the run up to the game. Took a double trade bet on this (20% liability instead of 10%) because I'm highly confident in this trade.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Impressed by the fight that Shamrock put up against Tottenham, yes they lost in the end but it was a good game with a sort of FA Cup. Another little bonus with my trades is that my profit/loss shows +£0.10 for the Tottenham game despite it saying only £0.09 on that screenshot. In addition the Fulham game went under 2.5 goals meaning a extra pence of profit (pennies make pounds is the saying). Bet 23: Tottenham v Shamrock Rovers - LAY (1.19) to BACK (1.21) Tottenham +£0.10 Bet 24: Sporting Lison v Lazio - BACK (2.12) to LAY (2.08) Sporting +£0.02 Bet 25: Odense v Fulham - BACK (1.83) To LAY (1.76) Under 2.5 goals +£0.09 New Bank: £11.00 Nice round figure to end with for my first 25 bets, if I make a 10% increase every 25 bets I'll be fairly pleased. I'm in THE process of updating my first post with a record of all my bets so far to make it an easy point of reference for myself and also for anyone reading this GH.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Bet 26: Sunderland v West Brom - LAY West Brom @ 3.45 Liability of £0.54 to win £0.21 Both teams not had ideal starts to the season but I've seen enough of Sunderland recently to suggest they are very much capable of winning this one. Thought they played reasonably well against Norwich on Monday night in defeat. Sunderland have always been a very strong home team and are usually not easily beaten at the Stadium of Light. West Brom are a difficult team to try figure out, one week they can look a really good side the next they look rather average. West Brom are seemingly struggling for goals as well at present, which would be a major worry since they nearly always concede goals. To conclude I think West Brom are slightly too short here against as strong home side in Sunderland.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Bet 27: Wolves v Newcaslte - LAY Newcastle @ 3.15 (with a view to trade) Liability of £2.21 to £0.28 It's true that Newcastle have had a great start to the season but I think they've been slightly over-rated in the odds for this match. Wolves last season where a very good home side if a little in different at times. Overall I'd still have Wolves clear favourites for this one although I also feel there's a strong chance of draw in this one. Newcaslte are undefeated away from home this season but two of those three games ended in draws. Thought the win over Sunderland was a bit fortunate as was coming away with a point from the QPR game. Overall Newcastle are playing well at present but think there's a good chance of a drift here. I've used 20% liability again instead of 10% for this trade.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Odds in the Wolves/Newcastle market has been very static, so I haven't been able to lock in a profit. Managed to get out without losing anything in a scratch trade though. Would probably have ideally left it till closer to kick-off but I won't be able to get on the computer at that time. Bet 27: Wolves v Newcaslte - LAY to BACK Newcastle @ 3.15 £0.00

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Bet 28: Bolton v Chelsea - LAY 2-2 @ 21 Liability of £0.80 to win £0.04 Bolton are stuck at the bottom of the table at present and I can't see that changing after this game. Chelsea are steadily building their new identity under Villas-Boas and you've got to fancy them against a Bolton still ravaged by injuries and suspensions. Going for the lay of 2-2 here because I think it's a highly unlikely result. Bet 29: Tottenham v Arsenal - BACK Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 Liability of £0.31 to win £0.21 Think there's a little bit of value in taking overs here. In past times these games have guaranteed goals and I don't see anything changing here. Arsenal's defense is woeful and I can't see them shutting out a Tottenham team that is full of top quality attacking options. In addition regardless of what Arsenal side is put out you always fancy them to score at least one. Think we could be in for another high-scoring game here. Bet 30: Tottenham v Arsenal - Anytime Goalscorer Emmanuel Adebayor @ 2.62 Liability of £0.14 to win £0.22 Bet 31: Tottenham v Arsenal - Anytime Goalscorer Robin Van Persie @ 3.05 Liability of £0.11 to win £0.21 No mind-blowing reason behind these bets other than the reason that I fancy goals in the games as I mentioned previous and these are the most likely goalscorers from both sides in my view. Very good chance of at least one getting on the goal sheet. Also offers some cover against my overs bet should one of them score in a game that goes unders.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Ended up breaking even after today's bets. Thought I was bit unlucky with my AGS bets particularly the Adebayor one who missed a one-on-one. Pleased I got the over bet right though, it was a very open game as expected. Bet 28: Bolton v Chelsea - LAY 2-2 @ 21 +£0.04 Bet 29: Tottenham v Arsenal - BACK Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 +£0.21 Bet 30: Tottenham v Arsenal - Anytime Goalscorer Emmanuel Adebayor @ 2.62 -£0.14 Bet 31: Tottenham v Arsenal - Anytime Goalscorer Robin Van Persie @ 3.05 -£0.11 New Bank: £11.21 Record Bets 23, Wins 19, Lost 4, SR: 82.61% Trades 8, Profitable 6, Scratch 2, Losses 0, SR: 75.00%

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Bet 32: PSG V Lyon (in-play) - LAY PSG @ 2.36 Liability of £0.30 to win £0.21 Been impressed by Lyon's start in this game, they've been the better side. Think home side worth a lay here because I can't see many goals in this game so there's got to be high probability of a draw in my view.

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Well that didn't go so well in the end with PSG winning 2-0. Shall look closely at the Internationals fixtures on Friday and pick out some bets. Bet 32: PSG V Lyon (in-play) - LAY PSG @ 2.36 -£0.30 New Bank: £10.91

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Beskitas drew 0-0 after having two men sent off so my lay was successful there and Godoy Cruz won 2-0 giving me a winning bet. Looking to get my Euro2012 qualifier bets matched today so I'll probably post them up either later today or some time tomorrow. Bet 33: Gaziantepspor v Beskitas (in-play) - LAY Beskitas @ 3.15 +£0.21 Bet 34: Godoy Cruz v San Lorenzo (in-play) - LAY San Lorenzo @ 3.50 +£0.21 New Bank: £11.33

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? I'm not going to write-up a reason for each bet because there's a lot of bets this weekend and plus my thinking behind a lot of these bets are pretty much the same. It's pretty simple, a lot of the teams near the top of each group need one more win to guarantee qualification for Euro 2012. A lot of these teams also happen to be against the lesser sides in the group who even on a good day would struggle to get anything against such side, the extra motivation of that one more win should see the majority of the teams win in my opinion. I don't however knew if a team is value or not I'm counting on the fact that some people will have the opposite thought process to myself and think just because the teams have differing interests in the game should not mean such a team is a so short and maybe the prices are indeed a little longer than they should be. In addition the bets that aren't outright win bets are often lays against teams that are coming up against teams who only need just a point to qualify, maybe a draw would suit both teams to some extent in those situations. The couple of my speculative bets come in the Armenia and Wales games, these are based more on what I've seem that simply stats and the situation in each group. Wales impressed against Montenegro in their latest game and I think they can give the Swiss a good game. Meanwhile I'm always tempted to back unders or lay overs in Macedonia games has they are often low-scoring. Bet 35: Belgium v Kazakhstan - BACK Belgium @ 1.14 Liability of £0.64 to win £0.09 Bet 36: Andorra v Ireland - BACK Ireland @ 1.10 Liability of £0.90 to win £0.09 Bet 37: Armenia v Macedonia - LAY Over 2.5 goals Liability of £0.27 to win £0.22 Bet 38: Serbia v Italy - LAY Italy @ 3.60 Liability of £0.36 to win £0.13 Bet 39: France v Albania - BACK France @ 1.15 Liability of £0.60 to win £0.09 Bet 40: Bosnia v Luxembourg - BACK Bosnia @ 1.10 Liability of £0.90 to win £0.09 Bet 41: Finland v Sweden - LAY Finland @ 6.60 Liability of £0.78 to win £0.13 Bet 42: Greece v Croatia - LAY Greece @ 2.80 Liability of £0.41 to win £0.22 Bet 43: Montenegro v England - LAY Montenegro @ 6.20 Liability of £0.73 to win £0.13 Bet 44: Switzerland v Wales - LAY Switzerland @ 1.93 Liability of £0.21 to win £0.22 Bet 45: Cyprus v Denmark - BACK Denmark @ 1.48 Liability of £0.49 to win £0.22 Bet 46: Portugal v Iceland - BACK Portugal @ 1.10 Liability of £0.90 to win £0.09 Bet 47: Liechtenstein v Scotland - BACK Scotland @ 1.33 Liability of £0.40 to win £0.13

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? My method of picking the teams that "need to win" or needed to "avoid defeat" proved a successful one with me getting 11 out of my 13 bets right to give me a nice profit on this round of fixtures. Bet 35: Belgium v Kazakhstan - BACK Belgium @ 1.14 +£0.09 Bet 36: Andorra v Ireland - BACK Ireland @ 1.10 +£0.09 Bet 37: Armenia v Macedonia - LAY Over 2.5 goals -£0.27 Bet 38: Serbia v Italy - LAY Italy @ 3.60 +£0.13 Bet 39: France v Albania - BACK France @ 1.15 +£0.09 Bet 40: Bosnia v Luxembourg - BACK Bosnia @ 1.10 +£0.09 Bet 41: Finland v Sweden - LAY Finland @ 6.60 +£0.13 Bet 42: Greece v Croatia - LAY Greece @ 2.80 -£0.42 Bet 43: Montenegro v England - LAY Montenegro @ 6.20 +£0.13 Bet 44: Switzerland v Wales - LAY Switzerland @ 1.93 +£0.22 Bet 45: Cyprus v Denmark - BACK Denmark @ 1.48 +£0.23 Bet 46: Portugal v Iceland - BACK Portugal @ 1.10 +£0.09 Bet 47: Liechtenstein v Scotland - BACK Scotland @ 1.33 +£0.12 New Bank: £12.05 Record Bets 38, Wins 32, Lost 6, SR: 84.21% Trades 9, Profitable 6, Scratch 3, Losses 0, SR: 66.67%