** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

How Far Can a Tenner Stretch?

Denman

Re: How Far Can a Tenner Stretch? Bet 151: Everton v Norwich - LAY Everton @ 1.67 Everton have been unconvincing this season, usually you'd expect them to be the sort of middle safe ground between the top teams and the relegation battlers but this season they seem to be closer to the teams near the bottom rather than the top teams. Norwich have impressed me this season, some good away performances in amongst including a win against a Bolton and an unlucky defeat at Old Trafford. Overall given Everton's poor home form this season I think they are a good value lay against a Norwich side that does have goals in it. Bet 152: Wolves v Stoke - LAY Stoke @ 3.00 Stoke got a very rare away win last time against Everton. The overall picture still shows that Stoke have a dreadful away record in the Premier League. Wolves have got into the habit of winning important home games after their last two wins against Wigan & Sunderland. Home advantage is big for Wolves here and I think they should be clearer favourites than they are. Bet 153: Newcastle v Swansea - LAY Under 2.5 goals @ 2.06 Probably the meeting of the two in-form keepers in the league and present but I fancy goals in this one. Newcastle's defense looked heavily unsettled without the usual centreback pairing of Taylor and Colloccini against Norwich. In addition Swansea's defense away from home seemingly is poor compared to when at home, they've conceded plenty on the road this season and with Demba Ba in a red hot form now you wouldn't bet against him scoring at least one in this game.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic