maximize.gif Iceland v Cyprus (19:45 BST) 2.34 3.35 3.3 102.89 %
maximize.gif Italy v Slovenia (19:45 BST) 1.4 4.8 9.2 103.13 %
maximize.gif Scotland v Lithuania (20:00 BST) 1.55 3.75 6.8 105.89 %
maximize.gif Spain v Liechtenstein (21:00 BST) 1.01 75 200 100.84 %

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Really like the odds on Turkey to beat Austria. They fought till the last minute against Kazakhstan and scored late winner while Austria got beaten by Germany. Malta to get something against Georgia. They played good football against Croatia while Georgia lost at home to Latvia.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September

I can't say much jumps out at me as value here. I do quite like Switzerland to beat a woefully bad Bulgaria at 1.69. Swiss can be decent defensively while Bulgaria looked a total shambles against England. Hungary to beat Moldova at a shade over evens looks interesting to me too. Hungary undoubtedly the more gifted team' date=' and they desperately need to take maximum points here.[/quote'] Moldova is a tricky team at home. I remember few years ago when they scored late equalizer to make it 1-1 against Greece.

Really like the odds on Turkey to beat Austria. They fought till the last minute against Kazakhstan and scored late winner while Austria got beaten by Germany. Malta to get something against Georgia. They played good football against Croatia while Georgia lost at home to Latvia.
I dont understand your reasoning for Turkey mate.. You say Turkey beat Kazakhstan in the last minute? Would you call that a great result? I wouldnt..... Then you say Austria lost to Germany as if they were expected to get a result? The Austrians did very well to score 2 goals against the Germans (AWAY FROM HOME) and now they are at home to a Turkish side that barely beat a bunch of Mohammads! I would fancy Austria to win.

I dont understand your reasoning for Turkey mate.. You say Turkey beat Kazakhstan in the last minute? Would you call that a great result? I wouldnt..... Then you say Austria lost to Germany as if they were expected to get a result? The Austrians did very well to score 2 goals against the Germans (AWAY FROM HOME) and now they are at home to a Turkish side that barely beat a bunch of Mohammads! I would fancy Austria to win.
What I wanted to say is that Turkey is a very lucky team. They scored last night from deflection and I won't be surprised if they beat Austria by an odd own goal. If Austria win I will be more than happy since I really don't want to see Turkey in Poland/Ukraine next summer.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Ireland are too big @ 5.4 They were abysmal last night but their team is set up for away matches perfectly, very hard to score against them and they usually nick a goal away. Slovakia went to Russia and won, Russia were very poor last night also and Ireland have a decent chance to win the game

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September No matter how much I hate to say this but Armenia has a real chance of grabbing the 2nd spot in the group and I think they are a bit generous @ 9.00. They beat Slovakia 3-1 at home and I think they have enough quality to get at least a draw here.

No matter how much I hate to say this but Armenia has a real chance of grabbing the 2nd spot in the group and I think they are a bit generous @ 9.00. They beat Slovakia 3-1 at home and I think they have enough quality to get at least a draw here.
If Armenia come 2nd in the group, i will run around the streets naked... You baffle me Mustafa!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September UNGHERIA -0,75 2,12 AZERBAJAN -0,5 2,05 TURCHIA -0,25 2,05 TURCHIA OVER 2,5 1,98 GEORGIA -0,75 2,17 CYPRUS over 2 1,87 SCOZIA -1 2,00 The Moldovan football seems great crisis, as well as her club team as the national view yesterday Finldandia and submerged networks, Hungary is well they chance to play for the second place, enthusiasm after the victory against Sweden yesterday to the stars can win in Moldova, spread out in asia -0.75 is hard but I have no other opportunity to play it. Azerbaijan - Kazhakistan factor field in these games makes the difference, the Kazakhs have won the first leg in return expect the victory of Azerbaijanis share good for me. Turkey has suffered, but these games are more difficult to play home and away, Austria is a small thing well against Belgium in the house have been surmounted, I predict a win by playing with Turkey over 2.5. Malta have told me who has seen the game that he played badly, Georgia after the defeat of yesterday I think it will immediately start a ransom if the Maltese are those of yesterday have a good chance of winning. Over 2 100 came out in Cyprus but I was early and I took a few seconds to 97, I also like the victory of Cyprus in this game because even if devano Icelanders are forced to make the game open. Lithuania in big trouble in recent races also very disappointed yesterday against Liechestein modest, knowing that they always play a Scottish football aggressive, have very little chance to take points away from Glasgow.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September I will also go with Turkey @ 2.38 Betfair They were a little bit lucky that they scored that winning goal against Kazachstan, but still they dominated the game and had more chances and I think a 3 points were well deserved. As Belgium failed to take 3 points in Azerbaijan, turkey have a very decent chance to secure their 2nd place in group with this win. Ok.... there will be still 2 games for both Belgium and Turkey, but 4 points handicap in this situation is a lot. I just don't see how anybody can go with austria here, who has lost 7 from last 8 games (winning only friendly against poor Latvia). I will go here with the better team who has a much bigger motivation for win here.

If Armenia come 2nd in the group' date=' i will run around the streets naked... You baffle me Mustafa![/quote'] They're a good side. Probably lost their chance of qualifying by losing at home to Ireland, but you never know. I think it was the Slovakian coach that stated Armenia are the best footballing side in this group.

I will also go with Turkey @ 2.38 Betfair They were a little bit lucky that they scored that winning goal against Kazachstan, but still they dominated the game and had more chances and I think a 3 points were well deserved. As Belgium failed to take 3 points in Azerbaijan, turkey have a very decent chance to secure their 2nd place in group with this win. Ok.... there will be still 2 games for both Belgium and Turkey, but 4 points handicap in this situation is a lot. I just don't see how anybody can go with austria here, who has lost 7 from last 8 games (winning only friendly against poor Latvia). I will go here with the better team who has a much bigger motivation for win here.
Price is dropping already so I am backing Turks early. Don't be surprised if Turkey is awarded a penalty or score an own goal :) Turkey @ 2.20 (3 units) Ladbrokes

They're a good side. Probably lost their chance of qualifying by losing at home to Ireland' date=' but you never know. I think it was the Slovakian coach that stated Armenia are the best footballing side in this group.[/quote'] They dont have a hope of coming 2nd, they are poor away from home, play decent football at home but thats it, they dont have the players or the squad to beat Ireland at The Aviva, they are not going to travel to Slovakia or Ireland and win, its as plain and simple as that. On order for them to finish 2nd they must go to Slovakia and Ireland and win both! You think thats going to happen? No, they will do well to get 1 draw from the two games... It wouldnt be hard to be the best footballing side in this group with the drivel i saw from Ireland and Russia last night.. Irish side is not set up to play football, but are very hard to beat! Undefeated in competitive away games under Trapattoni thus far!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Is that Mustafa real or a plant by the betting companies?! Anyway... Seems to be a lot of value in Ireland away at Russia. As has been preiously stated away from home they are a decent side and with long coming back in (strong possibility) I can see them snatching a win on the break.

Is that Mustafa real or a plant by the betting companies?! Anyway... Seems to be a lot of value in Ireland away at Russia. As has been preiously stated away from home they are a decent side and with long coming back in (strong possibility) I can see them snatching a win on the break.
Long is out mate! St Ledger picked up a yellow too so he is out also, O Shea will have to come into centre back with Dunne and we might have Kelly in right back? O Shea and Dunne in the centre i am pleased with though.. I hope Trapattoni gets rid of Andrews, he is useless and i hope he starts McCarthy, but he is set in his ways and he wont change anything. Also though he should have took off McGeady after 65 mins yesterday, he was fekked and he was forced to do too much covering for the left back Ward who is defensively clueless! Nonetheless the Russians were awful last night, and got a flukey deflected goal to win 1-0. Slovakia went there and won 1-0 and Ireland are undefeated away from home in competitive matches under Trapattoni. I actually think Ireland playing at home is a disadvantage to Ireland as they are not set up to force the issue, they are set up perfectly for away matches where the home team has to try and force the game, with 2 holding midfielders to crowd the space and play counter attack up to Doyle is very effective. Can see Ireland getting a draw at the very least! They ahould have beat Italy that time away and beat France away when they needed to! Should have beat Slovakia away (Keane missed penalty) and already beat Armenia away who are a good side at home! Ireland can nick this game 1-0 or 2-1 against this shaky Russian side who have gone cuckoo since the great manager has departed!

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September I won't be touching the Ireland game. I think it was before the last encounter between the two everyone on here was talking about how poor Russia looked in Andorra, and they raced in to a 3-0 lead. I could just as easily see Russia putting in a performance as the Irish getting a result, so like I say, staying clear.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Luxembourg vs Albania Luxembourg will want to get something from this game and I see them even attacking. Albania hardly got something on away games and I am thinking here to the small teams where they should atttack. With the big names they are staying in defense and bite just when they need on counters. Here they must attack and I think they can;t get passed the Luxembourg defense. home +1 AH @ 2.02 with bet365

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Azerbaijan vs Kazakhstan Great rivalry here and I think pretty good chances for home side to win. After the 1-1 got with Belgium, home side will come in this game with a boosting morale. Away side will try to attack as also they will want to win the game making an easier mission for hoem side. home win @ 2.06 with SboBet

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Moldova vs Hungary Despite the fact that Moldova got some good results in recent history, I think Hungary are far too good now for them. Hungary got an impressive win over Sweden and they must be very confident by now. With the morale boosted and with some valuable players in the squad, I think Hungary can easily past Moldova. away win @ 1.94 with Sbobet

Moldova vs Hungary Despite the fact that Moldova got some good results in recent history, I think Hungary are far too good now for them. Hungary got an impressive win over Sweden and they must be very confident by now. With the morale boosted and with some valuable players in the squad, I think Hungary can easily past Moldova. away win @ 1.94 with Sbobet
Bear in mind there's no Gera, Dzsudzsak or Szalai. They beat Sweden without all these boys, which is impressive, but it's enough to put me off.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Switzerland coach Ottmar Hitzfeld has named a young and inexperienced squad for a 2012 European Championship qualifying match against Bulgaria. Hitzfeld’s 22-player roster includes three teenagers, and eight players who have played no more than two international matches. Backup goalkeeper Marco Woelfli, who turned 29 last week, is the oldest player. Source: Yahoo sports

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Sport Football (Internationals) Event Switzerland - Bulgaria Selection Switzerland to win with 1 goal difference exactly Strength 9/10 Date 06/09/2011 Bookmaker/Price Boylesports @ 3.60 Reasoning Bulgaria is having their worst International campaign ever. We got big scoring problems, as Berbatov is not in the national team and we are not having leader in our attack, who is capable to create chances and to score goals. The only 2 skilled players are Martin Petrov and Stilian Petrov, but they are not able to create something without any support from the other players in the squad. Bulgaria showed really poor defensive skills and should be happy that lost with only 0:3 from England. Actually England took the lead at the first half and just kicked the ball till the end of the game, showing mercy IMO. After the game, one of our best players from PSV - Stanislav Manolev, left the team and rejoined his club team, saying that wont play anymore for Bulgaria, if Matheus is coach. Matheus also removed one of our most in form player - Spas Delev from CSKA, and one of our most experienced defenders - Alexander Tunchev( Leicester, now at Crystal Palace on loan). Switzlerland still got real chance to take the 2nd place in the group, and will be strong motivated for the win, in front of their crowd. They got skilled and experienced players - as one Alexander Frei upfront for example, and I expect him to create big troubles to our shaky defence. I expect Bulgaria to lose this one

They dont have a hope of coming 2nd, they are poor away from home, play decent football at home but thats it, they dont have the players or the squad to beat Ireland at The Aviva, they are not going to travel to Slovakia or Ireland and win, its as plain and simple as that. On order for them to finish 2nd they must go to Slovakia and Ireland and win both! You think thats going to happen? No, they will do well to get 1 draw from the two games... It wouldnt be hard to be the best footballing side in this group with the drivel i saw from Ireland and Russia last night.. Irish side is not set up to play football, but are very hard to beat! Undefeated in competitive away games under Trapattoni thus far!
Why can't they beat Ireland at the Aviva? I hope there's no green blinkers there, mate :) Ireland have better depth than Armenia, it's true. They have a world-class manager too, not to mention some very experienced and able players. However, to underestimate the current Armenia crop is nothing short of stupid. I've watched these guys for the past twelve months now and they really do bring a great attacking threat. Defensively - they've got problems; only Hovsepyan holds things together and they can concede. That attack, though - Movsisyan, Manucharyan, Mkhitaryan, Mkrtchyan, Ghazaryan - they're all dangerous players and all either play for good clubs or have played for good clubs. You might not like to see it but Armenia do play better football than Ireland. They play better football than Russia too, although better football doesn't always win games; tactical prowess and luck does. However, to discredit the Armenians and even disrespect them is asking for trouble. Either way, each to their own and I do hope Ireland progress as I like their spirit and their tenacity. However, I will be taking Armenia with draw no bet at a stagnant, droll, and frankly boring Slovakia side as those odds are especially long. As for the game between Ireland and Armenia in the future, that's a huge "no bet" for me. Good luck mate.

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Russia - Ireland I watched Russia against Macedonia, and I saw big problems for them in defense. They let macedonians to make shots from distance and without Akinfeev their keeper position is shaky IMO. Russia was lucky to win with 1:0, maybe they were saving some power and energy for this much more importnat game, but I expect Ireland to create even more troubles, searching the goals. the odds for over are more than 2.40 and I will try them :)

Re: Euro 2012 Qualifiers > 6 September Estonia v Northern Ireland Estonia look ridiculously overpriced to me at 6/4 with Paddy Power and having been at every Northern Ireland game in this campaign I just see us getting progressively worse. Nigel Worthington has proven himself to be tactically inept when his team have the ball in the opponents half and without the ariel threat of Kyle Lafferty we look lightweight and devoid of ideas up front. David Healy is long past his best and without Paddy McCourt, Jamie Ward (injured) and the two Evans brothers (suspended) I can see nothing but an Estonia win. I cannot stress enough how different a prospect we are when Lafferty plays and we have something to aim for up top (unattractive but effective football given our limitations) but when he's not available we set ourselves up not to concede. Add into the equation our hopeless away form coupled with Estonia's impressive, morale-boosting win away to Slovenia and this fixture looks like a gimme. Estonia 6/4 with PP 6/10 Estonia and draw 2/5 with PP 9/10 I'm off to place my bet in order to pay for my trip to Talinn :lol

Why can't they beat Ireland at the Aviva? I hope there's no green blinkers there, mate :) Ireland have better depth than Armenia, it's true. They have a world-class manager too, not to mention some very experienced and able players. However, to underestimate the current Armenia crop is nothing short of stupid. I've watched these guys for the past twelve months now and they really do bring a great attacking threat. Defensively - they've got problems; only Hovsepyan holds things together and they can concede. That attack, though - Movsisyan, Manucharyan, Mkhitaryan, Mkrtchyan, Ghazaryan - they're all dangerous players and all either play for good clubs or have played for good clubs. You might not like to see it but Armenia do play better football than Ireland. They play better football than Russia too, although better football doesn't always win games; tactical prowess and luck does. However, to discredit the Armenians and even disrespect them is asking for trouble. Either way, each to their own and I do hope Ireland progress as I like their spirit and their tenacity. However, I will be taking Armenia with draw no bet at a stagnant, droll, and frankly boring Slovakia side as those odds are especially long. As for the game between Ireland and Armenia in the future, that's a huge "no bet" for me. Good luck mate.
I am not disrespecting Armenia, i just think they havent a hope in hell of winning at the Aviva... I have watched them also and they are putrid at the back, have decent spells going forward but the defenders cost them dearly. They have a poor goalkeeper also, and Ireland already won in Armenia by the way!

I am not disrespecting Armenia' date=' i just think they havent a hope in hell of winning at the Aviva... I have watched them also and they are putrid at the back, have decent spells going forward but the defenders cost them dearly. They have a poor goalkeeper also, and Ireland already won in Armenia by the way![/quote'] No offense but you expected Lithuania to destroy Liechtenstein.

I am not disrespecting Armenia' date=' i just think they havent a hope in hell of winning at the Aviva... I have watched them also and they are putrid at the back, have decent spells going forward but the defenders cost them dearly. They have a poor goalkeeper also, and Ireland already won in Armenia by the way![/quote'] Yes, Ireland did win in Armenia, but God only knows how with Armenia creating dozens of chances. Results count - I'm well aware of that - but that's no reason to assume the same will occur here. Let's wait and see though - should be a good game :)

No offense but you expected Lithuania to destroy Liechtenstein.
No offense to you either Mustafe but i am a realist.. On paper Lithuania are far superior to Liechenstein and most people thought Lithuania would win comfortably.. Fortunately i am a realist unlike you who just backs everything that is over 10/1 for the sake of calling it value...