PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added

andybell666

PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 10 on 7th November - €3k added  

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO
    • Maybe, im not sure if i qualify

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 4 on 26th Sept - €3k added

It's something to do with the "message of the day" popup. I get it, but fortunately i can press either yes, or no a couple of times, then it is ok, and poker still pops up. Hope this helps????
Yep, that's the one I get too.
I get it too, McAfee also, until my free month runs out on my new lappy. Then changing to Norton.
On balance, I think I found Norton slightly more annoying than McAfee, but it's just whatever we get free with our package. :eyes

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 4 on 26th Sept - €3k added

Yep, that's the one I get too. On balance, I think I found Norton slightly more annoying than McAfee, but it's just whatever we get free with our package. :eyes
Theres lots of good, free ones about. Avast AVG ........and even that small unheard of company called Microsoft have jumped on the band wagon with Microsoft security essentials (free as well) :loon

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 5 on -3rd of October - €3k ad I had AA and after a raise or 2 went all in and ended up against KK and AA. The other guy (can't remember who it was) with AA had ace of diamonds, three diamonds on the flop, diamond on the river for a flush. :( fcuk my luck, if you can't push with AA what can you push with. :loon

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 5 on -3rd of October - €3k ad Guilty as charged :lol You know what he's like though, those big sad looking puppy eyes peering out over the top of his cards drew me into shoving AJ against his QQ (twice i think it was). Well played all, great banter once again. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 5 on -3rd of October - €3k ad Yes - well played all. Bart - you were a little ul to run into QQ twice but hey those are the breaks - normally a river Ace pops up I find........ Freedomrebel- Great heads up battle - i was little short but managed to claw my way back to evens before eventually losing to aipf hands were i was ahead so little gutted but hey thats poker........... Well played to all...............

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 5 on -3rd of October - €3k ad Table updated in post 1 with leg 5's double pointer. It's all change at the top after good performances by andybell and SteveO who go well clear at the top of the leaderboard, followed by ooblio & teaulc. Still all to play for though with 5 legs including a double pointer still remaining. Please note, to be eligible for double points in leg 10, you must play 2 more games before then. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Unibet Open Package Promotion - Leg 6 on -10th of October - €3k ad

Gaz the league table looks wrong again. Dasboots total score is wrong not sure about anyone elses.
The total is calculated from some cells you can't see, it'll be an odd cell that got missed when putting the x2 in, should be easy to sort out. :ok