Cpo's Horse Racing Thread

cpo

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread Great start to today with Aldermoor winning at nearly double the price that I took last night. Probably one of the most competitive races of the day and he won it pretty well. He wasn't travelling as well as some turning in but he picked up really well to finish fast on the outside. Conquisto ran pretty well and is probably worth watching on his next run. He was in front coming to the 3rd last but weakened to finish 5th. Nacarat won his race well in the end although at one point I thought Hector's Choice was going to give him a proper race. Nacarat's class came through in the end and he won by 11 lengths. True to Form ran as well as could be expected to finish 5th. He weakened in the final furlong as the class horses in the race came past him. Junoob was an impressive winner of the race. Pause and Clause was very disappointing and is not worth mentioning. Overall though 2 winners and a very nice profit. +35.5pts on the day

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 4.25 Towcester Coda Agency 0.5pt EW @ 50/1 Bet 365 This horse would appear to have completely lost the plot since his 2nd at Kempton in April last year but I am going to take a chance on him here in a race that looks very open and at a track that doesn't suit every horse. This horse has only had 4 runs for Brendan Powell but has not showed anything in them runs. Two of those runs came on the all weather where he finished tailed off on both occasions. His run at Huntingdon can be ignored as he never went a yard and was struggling early on. He made his reappearance at Fontwell at the end of January where he showed much more even though he finished tailed off in the end. He was still bang there coming to the 3rd last but probably found a combination of the ground and lack of recent run against him as he weakened quite quickly. Miss Wills rode him for the first time last time out and she gets the ride again which is a positive as she takes 7lbs off his back. He has dropped rapidly in the weights since his last over hurdles which came way back in 2008 over CD off a mark of 108. He ran over CD in 2009 where he was racing off 116 but finished well beaten. Since that run his rating has declined and he is now racing off a mark of 90. Jockey's claim takes off another 7lbs which puts him on 83 which makes him quite appealing if he can recapture his old form. I thought he ran a much more encouraging race last time out and he may improve with that run under his belt and on this better ground. Also a return to this track is a big help as his record here is 2 wins from 4 runs. Stable are in form at the moment with 3 winners in the last couple of weeks and they also have the favourite in this race. Award Winner is the favourite for this race but he has been beaten a combination of 250 lengths in his last 4 runs so I don't really see why he should be 9/2. I quite like the look of The Hudnalls who goes for Jim Old who won this race last year. He has a good record at the track and a return to form for that horse would not be the biggest surprise. There is not much good form on offer here so it would not be the biggest surprise if an outsider were to win this. Coda Agency clearly likes the track as his 2 hurdle wins have both come here. He looks on a good mark if he can build on his latest run and he might just be able to nick a place.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 3.40 Fontwell Battle Group 2pts EW @ 10/1 Bet 365 The more I look at this race, the more I fancy this horse. It's more a case of ruling the others out but I think Battle Group has an excellent chance here. The Knoxs comes here on the back of 2 disappointing efforts and with remaining doubts over the stable, I am happy to swerve him. Topolski was very good last season but has been nowhere near the same horse since returning to action. Clerk's Choice and Third Intention both step up in trip which is an unknown. I would fancy Third Intention to give my selection most to do as his stable remain in good form. The Pipe's have won this 3 times in the last 10 years which would suggest it is a race they target. Battle Group comes here on the back of a decent enough effort at Cheltenham over an inadequate trip. He showed some smart form last year over hurdles, with his best run coming at Aintree where he bolted up in grade 3 company. He is 6lbs higher here but this does not look the strongest of races. They tried chasing with him which didn't work out and I believe that run at Cheltenham was to put him spot on for this (could be totally wrong). I would expect Tom Scudamore to try and make all and make this a proper test of stamina which would not suit the market leaders. Hopefully all the runners will go which will mean 3 places up for grabs.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread Rubbish day today. I have given up trying to hunt down Aidymac. To be fair he deserves to win this months prize as he has been ultra consistent in 2012. Battle Group looked disinterested and although Coda Agency was up there for most of the race, he did weaken again and finish well beaten. Still only 5pt loss on the day. Hope for better tomorrow. -5pts from 2 bets

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 6.00 Wolverhampton See the Storm 1pt EW @ 16/1 Bet 365 I was very tempted by Idol Deputy for this race as he has been running consistently well in recent weeks and should be suited by a return to this trip at this track. The handicapper however may have caught up with him as he is up another 2lbs for his latest run at Lingfield where he finished 5th. Join Up is another horse that makes plenty of appeal from a good draw but he may just need a little help from the handicapper as well. The horse I am taking a chance with is having his first run for Lisa Williamson having left Patrick Morris. He has only 1 win to his name which came on the turf at Yarmouth back in May last year off a mark of 49. He has had a few placed efforts since that run but lost his way on his last few starts for his old trainer. He has had 3 previous runs on the all weather which all came right at the start of his career but they were very uninspiring. They have put an inexperienced jockey on board today who is yet to win but he does claim 7lbs which could be useful as it puts him on a mark of 42. He is well drawn in 2 but whats more interesting for me is the stable form. They haven't had any recent winners but they have had 3 seconds at 16/1, 12/1 and 6/1 from their last 5 runners so they are clearly in form. The stable don't have that many winners but they might just be able to find some improvement with this horse on his first run for them. There is plenty of recent good form on offer here so it will take a good effort to win this but he might just be able to sneak a place.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread I can't wait until 6pm for my big drifter to run so I am picking one or two out for earlier in the day. 4.30 Wolves Patriotic 3pts win @ 7/2 Bet 365 I remember watching this horse win last time out and thinking he could have that much easier that he did as he founds all sorts of trouble in the home straight. Reading the attheraces website they say a 6lb rise for a head success is a little harsh but that winning margin could have been much more if you actually watch the race back. He was travelling all over the field but was just stuck in behind the front runners. I don't understand why Raul Da Silva did not take him inside but instead waited for a gap which eventually came deep in the final furlong. He picked up really well once the gap appeared and I think a 6lb rise is fair. The form of the race has been franked with McConnel who finished last of 5 winning twice since that run. It is interesting that Raul Da Silva rides something else in this race but I think that is down to him not being able to claim his allowance in this rather than preferring the other horse. Joshua Crane is a jockey I do not know much about but he did win on Patriotic a couple of runs ago. He has 2 wins from 8 runs on the all weather which is pretty good for a 5lb claimer. Patriotic is only a 4 year old but looks to be improving and his record on the all wether is very good. He has 3 wins a 1 place form just 6 runs and judging from his latest effort, there could be more to come from him. The big danger is obviously the favourite Vanilla Rum who won cosily last time out and has won 2 from his last 3. He races off a 3lb higher mark today after taking into account the jockeys claim but loses the services of Joe Fanning which is a big negative. He showed some very smart form in his first few runs on turf where he had close defeats to the likes of Dever Dream and Deacon Blues. They looks to have found this horses ideal trip so he could be one to continue progressing on the all weather over this CD. The other interesting one is Honey of a Kitten who has been well backed all day. He looks to slowly be coming to hand and is dropping in the weights but didn't do enough for me last time out to warrant an interest today. There others that could be given a chance but I think the top 3 are the horses worth concentrating on. For me Patriotic is a big price. I expected him to be shorter so I am happy with 7/2 which I think is pretty big given the manner of his latest victory against some horses rated in the 70's. He is chasing the hat-trick here I would expect him to go very close with a trouble free passage. He is well drawn in 3 so hopeful of a big run.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 2.15 Plumpton Winning Spark 0.5pt EW @ 66/1 VC Bet Just going to have a littler interest in the first race of the day. Gary Moore has won this race 4 times in the last 7 years albeit with much more fancied runners. Plumpton is a track that he likes to have winners at and although this horse looks up against it, I think there is a chance he could run well here. If you look at this horses first run at Newbury, the form of the race has worked out extremely well. Winning Spark finished 7th of 11 and 67 lengths behind the winner but sometimes distances in jumps races do not tell the full story as what happens quite often is they are eased right down once beaten. The first 3 horses home in that Newbury race where Colour Squadron, Montbazon and Ericht. Now Ericht is a decent horse but hasn't won since but Montbazon has won his next 2 very easily and is well fancied for the festival. Colour Squadron only just got beaten next time out in grade 1 company. War Singer who finished a well beaten 4th in that race finished 5th next time out but just 5 lengths behind Ted Spread. Merry King who finished tailed off and just one place ahead of my selection has won his last 2 races so the form of that Newbury race has worked out very well. Now my selection was sent off at 9/1 on his next start at this track but finished last of all but came back distressed so I think you can put a line through that effort. If he is over whatever was troubling him, I could see him outrunning his current odds of 66/1. He might be able to sneak a place if coming on for his Newbury run. The fact he is running at Plumpton and in a race that the trainer has won 4 times in 7 years just adds hope of a good run.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread William Hill Lincoln - Mull of Killough 2pts win @ 25/1 Ladbrokes Just over a month away now till this race but I quite like the look of this horse. He is stand out price with Ladbrokes at 25/1 and I am pretty sure this is his target. He won very nicely in a competitive race on his first start for Jane-Chapple Hyam at Lingfield but he is just as good on the turf. He loves big field handicaps and he did finish 3rd in the 2010 running. New surroundings and new trainer might just freshen him up and he may be able to take one of the big valuable handicaps this year.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread

2.15 Plumpton Winning Spark 0.5pt EW @ 66/1 VC Bet Just going to have a littler interest in the first race of the day. Gary Moore has won this race 4 times in the last 7 years albeit with much more fancied runners. Plumpton is a track that he likes to have winners at and although this horse looks up against it, I think there is a chance he could run well here. If you look at this horses first run at Newbury, the form of the race has worked out extremely well. Winning Spark finished 7th of 11 and 67 lengths behind the winner but sometimes distances in jumps races do not tell the full story as what happens quite often is they are eased right down once beaten. The first 3 horses home in that Newbury race where Colour Squadron, Montbazon and Ericht. Now Ericht is a decent horse but hasn't won since but Montbazon has won his next 2 very easily and is well fancied for the festival. Colour Squadron only just got beaten next time out in grade 1 company. War Singer who finished a well beaten 4th in that race finished 5th next time out but just 5 lengths behind Ted Spread. Merry King who finished tailed off and just one place ahead of my selection has won his last 2 races so the form of that Newbury race has worked out very well. Now my selection was sent off at 9/1 on his next start at this track but finished last of all but came back distressed so I think you can put a line through that effort. If he is over whatever was troubling him, I could see him outrunning his current odds of 66/1. He might be able to sneak a place if coming on for his Newbury run. The fact he is running at Plumpton and in a race that the trainer has won 4 times in 7 years just adds hope of a good run.
66/1 2nd... He travelled very powerfully through the race but just couldn't pick up after the final hurdle. Still a great run from the horse and that ensures that I make at least a little profit on the day :D

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread Neptune Boston Bob 3pts 13/2 boylesports Supreme Waaheb 2pts ew Simonsig 1pt ew 14/1 Ladbrokes Champion Hurdle Unaccompanied 2pts Grandouet 3pts Triumph Grumeti 1pt ew @ 14/1 William Hill Arkle Al Ferof 2pts win 7/1 William Hill Champion Bumper Trespasser 1pt New Years Eve 1pt win 40/1 Boylesports Albert Bartlett Sea of Thunder 1pt ew @ 14/1 Bet 365 Lost quite a few of these bets already but will include them on the day of the race... Simonsig likely to follow

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread Not very good today. Two seconds and a unplaced 40/1 shot. Winning Spark had me a little excited at one point but was pretty one paced over the last hurdle but still finished a good 2nd. Patriotic ran well to get beat by half a length. Thought the winner got first run on him and that may have made the difference. See the Storm I thought ran OK considering his price. He travelling OK but was short for room at a crucial stage and lost momentum. Not saying he would have placed but he would have finished a little closer. To make things worse Idol Deputy who was my original selection for the race absolutely bolted up. Still a small profit on the day so can't complain. +1.1pts from 3 bets

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 2.50 Catterick Helena of Troy 1.5pts EW @ 8/1 Bet 365 Very tough going trying to find something at a decent price tomorrow. Hopefully I have found one in the Sue Smith trained Helena of Troy. This horses last couple of runs in novice hurdle races have not been devoid of promise and she may be able to find some improvement now sent handicapping in a very weak race. The Sue Smith yard do well at the track and although they have only had 1 winner in the last 22 races, they have had plenty of horses run well. This horse makes her handicap debut off a lowly mark of 88 and should be able to make her presence felt. The race lacks real strength in depth and there is very little recent good form on offer. The only doubt I have with the horse is the long absence away from the track but Sue Smith is perfectly capable of getting one ready after a break. I don't believe this horse will be lacking for fitness. Flora's Pride looks the biggest danger having run well recently on her last 2 starts. She must go close if turning up in the same mood especially with the jockey taking off a handy 7lbs. Shan Valley is a horse I backed when he won a couple of runs ago. He is interesting dropping down in trip after running terribly last time out. Apparently he was struck into but he appeared to be struggling from a long way out and jumped with any fluency. The only other horse I have considered here is the top weight Below the Deck. She looks plenty high enough in the weights and has a poor record with just 1 win in 26 starts which actually came last time out. She has a weak jockey on board and I just couldn't have her here.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 4.50 Catterick Realmont 2pts win @ 8/1 BetVictor Taking a chance on this formally classy horse to bounce back to form in the first time headgear. On his only 2 starts for Donald McCain, he has been very disappointing and in particular last time out where he finished tailed off. He has been given plenty of time to get over that run and it might just be the case that he has need a couple of runs to get back to full fitness. It could be the case that he has completely gone now and he may never show his best form again but I will give him one more chance. If he showed anything like his French form, then he would win this at a canter as he has close form with both Long Run and Rubi Ball. Trainer and jockey are in great form at the moment so fingers crossed for a better showing from this horse here.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread A day best forgot today. Both horses tailed off and never even remotely looked like getting involved. Going to keep things brief for tomorrow. Racing is better but confidence is low! 4.25 Bangor Dais Return 1pt EW @ 16/1 Bet 365 This horse won over CD a couple of runs ago after having a breathing operation off 117. His last run is best ignored as he does not like heavy ground so I am happy to give him another chance back at this course and on this better ground. He gets the first time visor here which could bring about some improvement. Stable struggling for winners at the moment but they haven't been running too badly. Open race but 4 places paid so he may be able to sneak a place. 3.25 Bangor The Jigsaw Man 2pts win @ 9/1 Hills This horse won in listed company at Sandown in April last year. He has had plenty of races since and has put in a few poor efforts but he looked back to form last time out. He finished 4th of 15 in that race but that was very competitve and if turning up in the same mood here, he should go close. A drop in trip should suit here and the jockey takes off a handy 10lbs. He does win his fair share of races with 6 wins from 18 over jumps and the stable have really hit form with their last few winners.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 5.30 Meydan Kasbah Bliss 2pts win 7/1 Hills It may be foolish to oppose Fox Hunt here who won so comfortably last time out over CD but I am going to take a chance on the classy 10 year old Kasbah Bliss. Fox Hunt won a handicap in which a few of today's rivals were left toiling in behind, as he swept to the front and won by over 3 lengths. This however looks a totally different test as there are some genuine group 1 performers in opposition. Both Opinion Poll and Kasbah Bliss and to a lesser extent Jakkelberry are all proven at group 1 level and Fox Hunt will find this much tougher than his handicap win. Both Opinion Poll and Kasbah Bliss would arguably prefer further but I feel the French horse has what it takes to handle this drop in trip. Kasbah Bliss has a good record fresh and comes here on the back of a group 1 win for which he must carry a penalty. The trip is the big worry with this horse and he may well be staying on all too late but I think he is worth chancing at 7/1. He actually ran at last years festival in a group 2 which was won by the high class Monterosso. Now that run came over 2f less than this race and he was only beaten just over 2 lengths into 4th but was finishing fast. That would suggest to me that he can get involved over this trip even though his best has come over further. I think much will depend on how far back he gets in the race but it should be run at a good pace as there are several horses who like to front run. A fast pace will suit him and I expect the long straight at Meydan to suit him down to the ground. He proved last time out by winning the Prix De Cadran that he still retains his ability and I can see him spoiling the Godolphin party who have the top 2 in the market.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 4.55 Meydan Fannunalter 1pt EW @ 25/1 Hills Wrote this about him last time out and I just feel he is far too big at 25/1.

5.30 Meydan Fanunalter 3pts win @ 9/2 Ladbrokes I think the Marco Botti horse is a nice price for this race now, especially with a run under his belt. The 2 big guns in the race have to be respected but Fanunalter is the highest rated horse in the race and is favoured by the weights. He didn't run well on his reappearance behind Musir but should be strip much fitter for this race. It was a disappointing effort considering he ran well first time up last year behind Raihana. That race came over CD but the time of that race was very good in comparison to City Style's last race where he finished 2nd. Rerouted is a horse I backed last time out and may be suited by the step up in trip but I am happy to swerve him after his latest effort. Fananulter has Ryan Moore on board which is a big plus and I would expect him to go close in this race.
I reckon he has to come good sooner or later and the first time cheekpieces might just perk him up a little. Drop back in trip should suit as well but it is no surprise to see Ryan Moore jump ship after his latest disappointing effort. I originally went for Dux Scholar but I am going to take a chance on Fannunalter bouncing back to form.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 4.00 Newbury Miss Tenacious 2pts EW @ 12/1 Bet 365 I am going to take on the top 2 in the market here with Miss Tenacious at a decent price. She has to put a disappointing effort on the flat behind her but her last 2 runs over hurdles have come in races won by Swincombe Flame and Pearl Swan. Her latest run over hurdles was particularly impressive given she was conceeding 12lbs to Pearl Swan and was only beaten 8 lengths. The form of that race has been franked by both Pearl Swan and the 2nd horse Ifyouletmefinish who dead heated with Urban De Sivola a couple of weeks ago in a strong looking novice hurdles contest. Velator has also franked the form by winning twice since that race. The form has worked out well and Miss Tenacious looks to have a solid each way chance here. She has looked very consistent since being sent over hurdles with her most disappointing efforts coming when the ground has been softer than ideal and when returning from an absence. Timmy Murphy was on board on her last start over hurdles and he has been booked for the ride today. Will be interesting to see how he rides her as she has been ridden prominently in most of her races but Murphy loves to hold horses up and ride them with plenty of patience. Her only start in a handicap was very disappointing where she was pulled up. That run came after a long absence and on soft ground at Hereford. I think that effort is worth ignoring and she could be well handicapped if you take that defeat to Pearl Swan at face value given she had to conceed nearly a stone to that horse. The top 3 in the betting all look very solid although it may be worth considering that since 2002, no favourite has won this race. Double Handful makes plenty of appeal chasing the hat-trick but this is much tougher than his last 2 races. Charm School goes for the in form Evan Williams and has a great chance if turning up in the same form of his last race where he was narrowly denied by a Pipe horse in this grade at Chepstow. Henry San is short enough for what he has achieved and I don't really see why that one is so much shorter in the betting than my selection. The stable's of both horses may have something to do with that. The only other interesting one is Fairy Rath who is making his handicap debut for the in form Nick Gifford. Miss Tenacious however makes plenty of appeal at the prices with Timmy Murphy booked for the ride.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 5.40 Wolves Corvette 2 pts win 11/2 BetVictor This horse has been running pretty well of late and went close last time out finishing 2nd. The drop in trip here should suit and he does have one of the better jockeys on board for this race. He is still a maiden which is a worry but this is a weak race and represents one of his best chances of getting that first win. 8.10 Wolves Waldsee 2pts win 11/2 BetVictor This horse won last time out at Lingfield where he get the better of several of his rivals tonight. He is up in the weights but I thought he won that race with a little in hand and could follow up here. Six of Clubs finished 2nd in that race and won this race last year so has to be respected. Interestingly Paul Rich who trains Waldsee also has the favourite of this race in Saingeland but Kirby keeps the faith with Waldsee. 7.50 Dundalk Vivacious Vivienne 3pts win 9/2 Hills Elusive Ridge has won his last 2 starts but this represents a much tougher test. Banna Boirche is a horse I have backed recently when running in Dubai and he must have a great chance returning to this track. The one I like however is VV who has a great record fresh. Her record fresh reads 2-1-4 with that 4th coming in listed company behind Banimpire. This horse ran in 5 races last year at both listed and group level so this represents her easiest task for a while. She is 1 from 1 at the track and the only thing against her here is the trip. Se would ideally want it further but she did show enough last year over 9f in listed company to suggest she can cope with this mile.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 2.05 Newbury Benbens 2pts win @ 9/1 Ladbrokes Think the favourite here is worth taking on his 2nd appearance after a long absence. It looks pretty open but the one I like is near the foot of the weights and is unexposed over this distance. Benbens was always going to improve once stepping up in distance and so it proved when he lost on the bob to the 122 rated Fox Appeal who also had 7lbs taken off his back by the jockey. That was Benbens first run over 3m and I would expect him to improve again with that run under his belt. The stable form has to be a worry but their runners have been doing a lot better in the last few days and I have no doubt the form will pick up for most of the big trainers with Cheltenham just around the corner. There is nothing the stands out the race apart from possibly the favourite but as I have already said, I think he is worth taking on. A repeat of Benbens last performance would put him bang there. Lamboro Lad ran a solid race at Doncaster and can get involved here if turning up in the same mood. He isn’t the most reliable however so I wouldn’t want to be with him here. Tarvini won a 5 runner race by 23 lengths last time out and but is up 13lbs if you take the jockeys claim into account. He will find this much tougher but should still be able to get involved. Godsmejudge is probably one of the lesser lights of Alan King’s stable but has shown some solid form this season and he looks a real danger. Benbens however will do for me. He showed improvement on his first try at the trip and will hopefully go one better here.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 3.10 Newbury Aerial 5pts win @ 5/1 StanJames Having a max bet on this horse tomorrow. Since returning to action this season Aerial has ran 3 crackers. He finished 4th in the Paddy Power Gold Cup on his reappearance and then bolted up at Ascot. Last time out he was disappointing in grade 3 company at Cheltenham where he was backed into favourite. The Giant Bolster won that race but Aerial finished well beaten in 4th. I think Newbury will suit Aerial much more and I expect him to get back to winning ways in this race. It is a race Paul Nicholls likes to win and has won it 4 times since 2004. It is no surprise that he has multiple entries for this race but I think Aerial is by far the most interesting. Woolcombe Folly has been disappointing of late but he keeps the weights down for his other runners. Aerial has dropped 3lbs since his latest run and he looks to have a favourites chance.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 3.45 Newbury Orzare 2pts win @ 11/1 Ladbrokes Despite being the top weight here, I think Orzare has a great chance here. He ran a cracker on his return to action this season when finishing 3rd behing Smad Place in grade 2 company at Aintree. He ran a shocker next time up at Ascot just 28 days later, which to me suggests he may have bounced. I would expect him to put up a much better performance in this race and I am happy to ignore his last run. Since moving over from France this horse has won 3 times from 6 runs but put up his best performance when finishing 3rd at Aintree. The Gary Moore stable is in better form now and he has won this race twice in recent years, including last year. The horse has dropped 1lb since his latest run and Joshua Moore takes off a handy 5lbs. I think he has a big chance in this race. Nampour is a horse I backed last time out and I considered him for this but he took a crashing fall at Taunton. His recent form figures are not too inspiring and I will be gutted if he wins this. Balgarry is the intriguing horse of the race and returns from over 500 days off the track. He hails form the Pipe yard however, and they are more than capable of readying one after a long absence. There are other dangers but I think Orzare has a cracking chance here at a very nice price.

Re: Cpo's Horse Racing Thread 3.55 Lingfield True to Form 1.5pts EW @ 10/1 Bet 365 Wrote this about him last time out. That run came over a bit further and in a much higher class. I think the drop in trip will suit and obviously the ease in grade will make things easier. He wasn't disgraced in that listed contest and I am hopeful of a good run.

3.20 Lingfield True to Form 2pts win @ 10/1 Paddy Power This is another very competitive race but True to Form has progressed rapidly in the last few months and I give him a great chance of running well in this listed contest. He has 8 wins from 14 runs on the all weather and 4 wins in his last 5 runs on the all weather. Since October last year he has risen from a mark of 65 to his current rating of 92. His last run over this distance came at Kempton 3 runs ago where he got the better of Emerald Wilderness who went on to win his next 3 races in better company. True to Form probably found 12f to far a couple of runs ago but got back to winning ways at Southwell last time out. He is drawn well for this and has the services of Luke Morris and although he takes on higher rated animals here, I think there could be more improvement to come given he is only 5.