NFL Divisional playoffs - 15th/16th January

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NFL Divisional playoffs - 15th/16th January

We certainly do Taz, every game live, its great, beer, pizza and 2 straight nights of 6hrs NFL :D Alien, you really should get sky :eek
its my problem too, i have ntl, for some reason they wont get off their asses and get me ssXtra. We couldnt get sky a few years back because of the massive oaks in the back garden, that might have changed now ev

Re: NFL Divisional playoffs - 15th/16th January Awesome display from the Pats - don't even think payton played that badly......just makes you laugh that most people loved the Colts then in the 3rd quarter people started changing their minds ie the sky commentators. Hindsight is 20/20 but can't believe i never took the under in that game. Pats at -3 at evens against the Steelers at B365.

Re: NFL Divisional playoffs - 15th/16th January

Pats at -3 at evens against the Steelers at B365.
This is going to be the antithesis of last week..... Pittsburgh struggle to overcome a (perceived) weak Jets....NE totally dominate the public darling Colts. ...So here it is. Pats 3 point favs away to a team that is 17-1, 10-0 at home allowing less than 14 ppg!! :\ Bettors seem to have very short memories during the play-offs...most only seem to remember what happened the week before ;) (I'll be on the under when it gets driven up to 38 or above :drums )