maximize.gif Stade Reims v AC Arles-Avignon (19:00 BST) 2.07 3.25 4.15 103.17 %
maximize.gif Troyes AC v Angers SCO (19:00 BST) 2.44 3.15 3.2 103.98 %
maximize.gif US Boulogne v Tours (19:00 BST) 2.22 3.2 3.6 104.07 %
maximize.gif Le Havre AC v SC Bastia (19:20 BST) 2.5 3.2 3.2 102.50 %
Saturday 20 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Le Mans FC v CS Sedan Ardennes (13:30 BST) 2.5 3.05 3 106.12 %
Monday 22 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Nantes v En Avant Guingamp (19:30 BST) 2.5 3 3 106.67 %

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Tours got a decent start, whit two win. Since then, they lost two in a row. For the Boulogne match, they will be whitout Kévin Lejeune, Wilfried Moimbé & Abraham Guié-Guié. The youngster Yacoub Meïté are sold to Fc Sion while Romain Sartre is doubtfull. What do you guys think? Does Boulogne got what it take, to win this or will they continue to score over 2,5 goal?? :)

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Just a couple for me tonight :- Boulogne -0.25 @ 1.99 188bet (4/10) They are my real nightmare 'bogey' team to bet on but I do fancy Boulogne tonight. They have drawn all 3 of their matches so far and shown some interesting qualities in each of them. But the one thing that impressed me most was coming from 1-3 down to draw 3-3 with Angers a couple of weeks ago, that shows they have some heart and determination. The squad has been in good condition recently and again tonight they aren't really missing anyone of major importance. Tours meanwhile, have a number of different injuries to contend with, Lejeune, Sartre and Moimbe are out along with Oniangue. Coach, Peter Ziedler admitted last week that his team were tired and suffering from fatigue. They've had a week to recover now, but I think it'll be a tough test for them here in Boulogne. I usually lose when betting on Boulogne matches so I'm hoping for a change of luck! Troyes -0.25 @ 2.15 Pinnacle (5/10) This is far too big a price and Troyes are underestimated by the bookies here. They only have a couple of points on the board but have actually played pretty well in all of their matches. This was especially the case at home to Monaco where they deserved far more than a 1-1 draw. Troyes like to play nice football and will pass the ball on the ground a lot in an attacking formation. Ths wont be all that easy tonight facing an Angers side which has also impressed me with their attacking play. Generally they've looked like a decent side, but have missed too many crucial chances and shown some defensive frailties too. I can't be having Troyes @ this price, there isn't much difference between the two sides. Fairer odds would be about 1.90, so this is value. Good luck everyone tonight!

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Boulogne price looks great, if the teamnews about Tours injury list are correct... Also, Tour did very well at home, but not so well on the road last season... Regarding Troyes - Angers: Last three matches between them ended over 2,5 goal line, with Angers taking all three games this season over 2,5... It seems that both teams like attacking style, so maybe OVER 2,5 @ 2,20 (Bet365) and BOTH TO SCORE @ 1,83 (Bet365) might be good bets?

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August

Fc Metz - Chatearoux : Under 1,5 Goals (2,75) @ BET365 Fc Metz & Chatearoux rarly score a lot when they meet. The last 10 matche produced a scoring avarage of 1,2 goal a game. When Metz are the host its only 1 goal a game.
I will go for under 2.5.. it is safer... lets back the moey from yesterday

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Troyes - Angers: Both teams to score: Yes @ 1.95 (William Hill) 10/10 This is a good price for both teams to score, I think. Troyes has scored and conceded in its 3 matches thus far and Angers has done the same. Last season, Troyes kept a clean sheet, at home, only 21% of the time and failed to score 32% of the time. In 2010-2011, in away matches, Angers kept a clean sheet 32% of the time and failed to score 47% of the time. Last season the teams played to a 1-2 result at Troyes and 3-0 result at Angers. The stats point to a good chance of both teams scoring and the odds are attractive. Boulogne - Tours: Boulogne @ 2.32 (Pinnacle) 10/10 This is an attractive price for the home win. Boulogne has three draws thus far. At home, against Angers, the hosts came back from 1-3 to level the match. Last week, Boulogne should have won at Laval but let a 0-2 lead slip and ended up coming away only with a 2-2 result. The hosts, in their last 2 matches, have indicated scoring ability, but they have been a shaky in defense. Tours started the season well with 2 wins but stumbled, at home, against Chateauroux, and lost 1-2. The guests have important missing players for this encounter and coupled with last week's loss may spell trouble for their fortunes in this match. Last season, Boulogne won this fixture by a score of 3-2. The hosts are good enough to win this match and finding Tours with injuries and coming off of a home loss is a good opportunity to pick up their first win of the season. Good Luck....:hope

what abouth reims?
Reims will get punters backing it tonight given the 3 consecutive wins. But, they are playing against an Arles team that is very defensive (hasn't conceded a goal in three matches) and does have some quality in its roster. Last season, Reims wasn't able to put together more than 2 consecutive wins and its best was 3/4 wins. It is tempting to back an in form team like Reims, but this league is fickle and this could represent a banana skin. So, I'm staying away, but good luck if you back Reims tonight.

Boulogne price looks great, if the teamnews about Tours injury list are correct... Also, Tour did very well at home, but not so well on the road last season... Regarding Troyes - Angers: Last three matches between them ended over 2,5 goal line, with Angers taking all three games this season over 2,5... It seems that both teams like attacking style, so maybe OVER 2,5 @ 2,20 (Bet365) and BOTH TO SCORE @ 1,83 (Bet365) might be good bets?
Troyes - Angers Pick: Over 2.25, odds 1.98 @ SBOBET Reasoning To sum the above up: -There is a hisotry of head to head overs. -Both teams like to attack. -4 out of 6 played matches were overs, in the other two matches 2 goals were scored. Good luck :ok

Event Clermont - Lens
Selection Lens 0.00 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 19/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.44
Reasoning After a average start of season of Lens, they confirmed on the last game they are improving, defeating Troyes 2-1 and they will continue climbing in the table. Now they will travel to Clermont, who is playing and getting better results away than at home, where they were defeated by Guingamp, and they will try to win his first home game today. Clermont is fifth placed and Lens is on the place 13, and both will try to win today's game. The two teams already faced each other on the first round of Coupe de La Ligue and nobody forget what happened that day. the game was at lens and the hosts won 3-0, a too heavy defeat and Clermont also didn't played so bad like that. But that result makes Lens be more confident for today's game and after the last win they are moralized too. I don't believe they will loose this game but a draw can happen.

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August France 2 always difficult to predict. And from so many years of experience. I have learned do not play the obvious bet. So. Boulogne - Tours The 2 consecutive failures of the Tours make us think it is a case of form but certainly not so. Tours with Metz and Le man showed us that they know to get professional victories. I think for the case is a safe bet that the gol- gol. http://williamhill 1.85 And more risky Tours draw no bet. http://stanjames 2.50

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Troyes' 92nd min winner ensured I end the night in profit of +3.75 Boulogne again, really just can't win with this team, although I only suffered a half loss on them tonight. NOT so bad considering they were reduced to 10 men in the 30th minute. 8 red cards in L2 tonight and loads of penalties, bit of a bloodbath :loon

Troyes - Angers Pick: Over 2.25, odds 1.98 @ SBOBET Reasoning To sum the above up: -There is a hisotry of head to head overs. -Both teams like to attack. -4 out of 6 played matches were overs, in the other two matches 2 goals were scored. Good luck :ok
FT: 2-1 :cheers

France 2 always difficult to predict. And from so many years of experience. I have learned do not play the obvious bet. So. Boulogne - Tours The 2 consecutive failures of the Tours make us think it is a case of form but certainly not so. Tours with Metz and Le man showed us that they know to get professional victories. I think for the case is a safe bet that the gol- gol. http://williamhill 1.85:@ And more risky Tours draw no bet. http://stanjames 2.50 . money back
night of the red card 8 in total in 5 games

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August le havre bastia it wasn't at all a fair result, pfff, ours attack is horrible, we miss (Maoulida) with empty net from 3 m, Suarez it is an attackant de L3, and this is all we have... we dominate all match, over 10 grand chance to score, I'm not sad we lost a match, I'm sad we're a class better and we lost and is nobody that can stay in front of goal and score.... :(

Re: France - Ligue 2 - 19-22 August Le Mans - Sedan: Draw @ 3.25 (Stan James) 10/10 Le Mans' young and inexperienced team has paid the price and lost all three matches thus far (all with a 1-0 score). Arguably, however, the results are a bit unfair to Le Mans since they haven't played that poorly but just haven't been able to get a positive result. Sedan, after winning its first 2 matches, stumbled last week and lost at home to Clermont (1-2). Sedan's away win at Chateauroux (0-1) was a bit lucky since the hosts in that match were unlucky not to draw the match. In its away matches, last season, Sedan had 47% draws which arguably was the reason it missed a chance at promotion. Le Mans needs to avoid a 4th consecutive loss at all costs and I believe they will play it tight. I don't think the hosts have enough in them to get all 3 points, however. Sedan is the better team, but it is coming off a loss and may not be in top shape. The teams played to a 1-1 draw last season at Le Mans and the draw is likely here, I think. Good Luck...:hope

Le Mans - Sedan: Draw @ 3.25 (Stan James) 10/10 Le Mans' young and inexperienced team has paid the price and lost all three matches thus far (all with a 1-0 score). Arguably, however, the results are a bit unfair to Le Mans since they haven't played that poorly but just haven't been able to get a positive result. Sedan, after winning its first 2 matches, stumbled last week and lost at home to Clermont (1-2). Sedan's away win at Chateauroux (0-1) was a bit lucky since the hosts in that match were unlucky not to draw the match. In its away matches, last season, Sedan had 47% draws which arguably was the reason it missed a chance at promotion. Le Mans needs to avoid a 4th consecutive loss at all costs and I believe they will play it tight. I don't think the hosts have enough in them to get all 3 points, however. Sedan is the better team, but it is coming off a loss and may not be in top shape. The teams played to a 1-1 draw last season at Le Mans and the draw is likely here, I think. Good Luck...:hope
Sedan on the down turn? Hmmm....:unsure