Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011

H1

I'll be looking at Schalke win over the weekend, they may have had a bad display in Stuttgart, but honestly they conceded from set pieces and one wonder-goal, and all in all they didn't play bad. Cologne on the other hand could have lost by much higher margin, only if Patrick Helmes was more effective in front of goal.. I'll do some research cheers

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011

I'll be looking at Schalke win over the weekend, they may have had a bad display in Stuttgart, but honestly they conceded from set pieces and one wonder-goal, and all in all they didn't play bad. Cologne on the other hand could have lost by much higher margin, only if Patrick Helmes was more effective in front of goal.. I'll do some research cheers
Yes, stats confirm that Schalke should edge this game. They recorded 5 wins and 1 draw in last 10 years against Cologne, while the last time they lost a competitive game against these rivals was in 1993. Solbakken will be without Milivoje Novakovic, who is suspended due to the red card he received last week. I also think that Lukas Podolski is not at his best at the moment, especially after being stripped off the captaincy. And against Wolfsburg Koeln players seemed like they still need time to adjust to the new tactic introduced by Solbakken when he took over. As I said: Schalke didn't have a bad game against Stuttgart, and are after a decent preparation period. They face a very average side, whom they should overcome and record the first victory of the season. My selections: Schalke win @1.61 10/10 pts Schalke (-1) @2.1 4/10 pts

Saturday 13 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Nürnberg v Hannover 96 (14:30 BST) 2.4 3.51 3.35 100.01 %
maximize.gif 1899 Hoffenheim v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 BST) 5.2 4 1.76 100.76 %
maximize.gif FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Köln (14:30 BST) 1.67 4.17 6.4 99.49 %
maximize.gif Hamburger SV v Hertha BSC (14:30 BST) 2 3.75 4.3 99.92 %
maximize.gif SC Freiburg v 1. FSV Mainz 05 (14:30 BST) 2.48 3.55 3.15 100.24 %
maximize.gif VfL Wolfsburg v FC Bayern München (14:30 BST) 4.4 4 1.91 100.08 %
maximize.gif Borussia Mönchengladbach v VfB Stuttgart (17:30 BST) 2.75 3.55 2.83 99.87 %
Sunday 14 August 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Kaiserslautern v FC Augsburg (14:30 BST) 1.92 3.71 4.7 100.31 %
maximize.gif Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Werder Bremen (16:30 BST) 1.94 3.83 4.4 100.38 %

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Gladbach-Stuttgart under 3 1,78 188bet 7pts Gladbach has become much better in the defense since Favre arrived.They conceded just one time more than 1 goal in a regular match under Favre which was back in february.Favre wants his team to stay safe in the defense and he would surely be content with a 0-0 in this match.Stuttgart might be overated after their 3:0 victory against Schalke.They could have won even higher but Schalke didn't offer them anything.Stuttgart had many players unavailable during this week,many of their players have been on international duty.This is not very good,especially at the beginning of the season. Gladbach will miss Levels,Stranzl,Bradley and Idrissou but just Stranzl is injured,the others are no longer important for the coach. Stuttgart misses out Delpierre,Niedermeier,Audel,Gebhart and Schieber. All in all this is a clear under match in my eyes,those internationals should be tired while Gladbach's coach favours a very defensive style of football. GL:ok

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Schalke-Cologne under 2,75 1,93 pinnacle 4pts Schalke-Cologne Col no goal 2,37 bet365 2pts Both,Schalke and Cologne have started the season very badly.Both were beaten 3:0 and deserved to lose even higher.Both defenses were to bad,and the offense didn't make anything.Schalke will play at home,their only absentee will be Farfan.But he is the most important player up front and therefore his absent will be a huge loss ( the other players who are missing:Kenia,Moritz,Hoogland and Escudero are not important). Cologne were very poor last year away from home.They will go out and try to defend as long as possible.Mohamad and Pezzoni will both be out,so their centre defense is weakened a little bit.Midfielder Petit and Sanou are also out,as well as the strikers Novakovic,Ionita and Freis.So they have just Podolski and Clemens up front with Chihi also able to play as a striker. To sum up,this will be an under match.Both offenses are weak especially with the absence of Farfan.Schalke's defense is okay ( normally),while Cologne are hopeing to manage a draw or to make one goal to win it.Because of their striking problems,I think it is a good bet and worth it,to go on Cologne not to score. GL:ok

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Hamburger- Hertha Hamburger SV will have chance to recover after last weak performance. Home side , exchange a lot of players and need time to good coordination. Week ago , host play very weak against Dortmund , a lot of mistakes in defence formation and no idea to construckt ofence action. It looked weak against a strong Dortmund wchich didn't give a chance them to play. HSV in pre season games , played very well , first game in BL wasn't good but now is big chance to win against Hertha Berlin wchis is propably the weaknes team in league. Away nothing showed against medium Nurnberg. Hertha look like scared , none player hasn't idea to play, all formation look very poor. I think that home win is Value , of course we have to agree with poor performances by two sides after first round .Hamburg has more quality and better players who should take advatage in this versus. Hamburger SV @ 1,97 bet365

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hamburger SV - Hertha Berlin
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85
Reasoning I see in Hamburger a team with high scoring games especially in this start of the season. They were awfull for most of the game in Dortmund, they were down 3-0 after only 60 minutes and could have been even more but in the last quarter of the game they did show what they are capable up-front, got a well deserved goal and could have scored another one. Their defense was very poor and I don't expect them to keep a clean sheet here. Hertha Berlin kicked-off their return to Bundesliga in poor manner. They lost 1-0 at home to Nurnberg and will look for points here. Last season they were one class above all other teams in Bundesliga II and scored the most goals. They have great options up-front in players like Ramos, Raffael or Torun. They are very good on counters, and Hamburger will certainly give them spaces here. With the guests scoring this game will turn out really open and makes the over very likely.

Sport Football (Germany)
Event Hamburger SV - Hertha Berlin
Selection Over 2.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.85
Reasoning I see in Hamburger a team with high scoring games especially in this start of the season. They were awfull for most of the game in Dortmund, they were down 3-0 after only 60 minutes and could have been even more but in the last quarter of the game they did show what they are capable up-front, got a well deserved goal and could have scored another one. Their defense was very poor and I don't expect them to keep a clean sheet here. Hertha Berlin kicked-off their return to Bundesliga in poor manner. They lost 1-0 at home to Nurnberg and will look for points here. Last season they were one class above all other teams in Bundesliga II and scored the most goals. They have great options up-front in players like Ramos, Raffael or Torun. They are very good on counters, and Hamburger will certainly give them spaces here. With the guests scoring this game will turn out really open and makes the over very likely.
I think it's a tough nut to crack this game, because most of all that matters is the current form. Indeed, HSV were poor in Dortmund, but let's be honest - with Borussia playing so well, it's difficult to keep them at bay, especially when HSV had some players missing I saw some of the Hertha game as well, but they were really poor upfront (only 5 shots the whole game), and their preseason results do not convince me at all. I see HSV being more focused and better organized in midfield on Saturday, and I think they will keep a clean sheet. Let it be 3-0 then:) cheers and good luck :hope

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Wolfsburg - Bayern Definitely, it won't be an easy one for the Bavarians. They lost the opening game of the season and now the pressure is on their shoulders to collect all 3 points in Wolfsburg. Personally I wasn't impressed with the way they played against Moenchengladbach, but I need to admit that the way Borussia played could have been frustrating, with most of the men behind the ball. In Wolfsburg it may be quite different, and probably Robben and Ribery will get more space to shine. On the other hand, Wolfsburg were excellent in Koeln (although Koeln's defence made some terrible mistakes as well), and most of all, they have Felix Magath on the bench, with whom they beat Bayern 5-1 two years ago. Bayern should play a possession game, while Wolfsburg should try to break on the counters, and I won't be calling the final result as it could go either way imo. I'll focus on corners, which Bayern tend to win (last year this fixture: 5-9 in favour to Bayern), especially if they concede and have to chase the game afterwards. Bayern -2 asian corners @1.9 Wolfsburg to score >1/5 goals @2.62 bet365

I think it's a tough nut to crack this game, because most of all that matters is the current form. Indeed, HSV were poor in Dortmund, but let's be honest - with Borussia playing so well, it's difficult to keep them at bay, especially when HSV had some players missing I saw some of the Hertha game as well, but they were really poor upfront (only 5 shots the whole game), and their preseason results do not convince me at all. I see HSV being more focused and better organized in midfield on Saturday, and I think they will keep a clean sheet. Let it be 3-0 then:) cheers and good luck :hope
I think this will be an under match.Both teams were very poor in their openers.AS you said,Hertha with just 5 shots which is far to less,especially when you are playing at home.I can see this one being a noring 1-0 victory for Hamburg.THey will miss Berg and Guerrero,two good strikers.they just have Petric and Son left.Under 2,75 with 12bet (@1,87) looks nice and is surely worth to try with small stakes. GL:ok

Gladbach-Stuttgart under 3 1' date=78 188bet 7pts Gladbach has become much better in the defense since Favre arrived.They conceded just one time more than 1 goal in a regular match under Favre which was back in february.Favre wants his team to stay safe in the defense and he would surely be content with a 0-0 in this match.Stuttgart might be overated after their 3:0 victory against Schalke.They could have won even higher but Schalke didn't offer them anything.Stuttgart had many players unavailable during this week,many of their players have been on international duty.This is not very good,especially at the beginning of the season. Gladbach will miss Levels,Stranzl,Bradley and Idrissou but just Stranzl is injured,the others are no longer important for the coach. Stuttgart misses out Delpierre,Niedermeier,Audel,Gebhart and Schieber. All in all this is a clear under match in my eyes,those internationals should be tired while Gladbach's coach favours a very defensive style of football. GL:ok
Gladbach's striker de Camargo is out for this match,therefore the under is much more possible,Idrissou won't be nominated,so Bobadilla will play.

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Sport Football (Germany) Event Shalke 04 - Koln Selection Shalke to win Strength 7/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 1.65 Reasoning Shalke lost their first match this season with 0:3 from Stuttgart away from home, so I expect them fully motivated to bounce back in front of their crowd, winning first 3 points this season. Shalke performed more than great last season in Champions League, beating Valencia 3:1 and Inter 2:1. But in the same time they got some relegtion battle problems, so I expect them storng motivated for much better peformance in the BUndesliga this season. Shalke bought one of the best young German players - Holtby from Mainz 05, who scored twice during the week for Germany u21 team and seemed to be in great form. With Raul and Huntelaar upfront I see big troubles for Koln defence. Koln also lost their first match with 0:3, but at home against Wolfsburg, and Koln should be happy that they lost with only 3. Also their best player and striker - Novakovic took red card and wont be able to play tomorrow. Koln will miss 2 defenders and 2 midfielders and that will affect on their performance for sure. Last season they finished as the worst away side in Bundesliga and I cant see them much changed for tomorrow. Shalke is playing comfortable against Koln at home, as they got 5 wins and 1 draw in their last 6 games here. I rate hosts with class above their opponent and I expect Shalke to win first 3 points

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Sport Football (Germany) Event Hamburg - Hertha Selection Hamburg Strength 10/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 2.00 Reasoning Second round of the Germany Bungesliga. Hamburg is strong club, with big budger and good potential in squad. Can play in European Cups. In first round played against incredible strong Dortmund on away, lose 1:3, but not looked bad. Back to home and can make first win. Hertha in first round lose at home against Nurnberg and really don't look good. I see big problems for this team in this season. Hamburg never lose against Hertha at home..

Gladbach's striker de Camargo is out for this match' date='therefore the under is much more possible,Idrissou won't be nominated,so Bobadilla will play.[/quote'] Optionally Reus could move on ATT position around Hanke and Rupp would come in on the wing instead. Not a huge difference both options :ok

Optionally Reus could move on ATT position around Hanke and Rupp would come in on the wing instead. Not a huge difference both options :ok
Reus is no real striker,he is an offensive midfielder.De Camargo is far better than Bobadilla or Rupp.Maybe Favre starts with just one striker ( Hanke) and then he brings another striker or not.The new striker from United might come in this match.

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Sport Football (Germany) Event Nurnberg - Hannover Selection Nurnberg Strength 10/10 Date 13/08/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.35 Reasoning Second round of the Germany Bundesliga. Nurnberg in first round of the new season played on away against Hertha Berlin and take win 1-0. Players are in good shape and want take three points here. In last season beat Hannover at home 3:1. Hannover in this mometn can not thinking about this game, in thursday play very important match in Europea League against Sevilla. In first round made 3 points at home against Hoffenheim and situation in league is good. Nurnber is more motivated before this game and take three points

Event Freiburg - Mainz
Selection Mainz
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Blue Square @ 2.88
Reasoning Mainz is one of the best German teams playing away from home. They use to do it better away than at home. After they finnished the last season on great form they seem to continue great in this start of season. They have a very offensive football, they use to create lots of chances and they can achieve here a win today. It is just the round 2 of Bundesliga but Mainz left me good feelings on the first day and remembering the last season i give the favouritism to them here.

Event Nurnberg - Hannover
Selection Nurnberg
Strength 10/10
Date 13/08/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.38
Reasoning Nurnberg and Hannover will try both to repeat the winning start they had on the first day of the season. And Nurnberg could defeat Hertha in Berlin, which means great morale and confidence for the hosts, who also showed great determination. Hannover will play this game with and eye on the game they will play against Sevilla for the Europa League next Thursday and i think they will lack concentration and determination. Nurnberg playing at home is my favourite here.

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Hoffenheim - Dortmund Hoffenheim with a lot of personnel problems infront of the Dortmund Meeting. Dortmund miss the south american striker Barrios, Subotic and Owomoyela. Ibisevic, Vukevic, Ibertsberger and some other TSG Injuries are not the best position to count versus Dortmund. They had two games in the last season and Dortmund didn't won one of the match (remis, defeat). But Dortmund was also one of the best away teams in the last season. It seems that Dortmund had no break from the break with a 3-1 versus Hamburg in the opener. TSG played solid but not successful against H96. My feeling says that it is time for Dortmund to win today. The last 3 points they get in 2009 (2-1 away) - the once win over Hoffenheim (1-3-2 on the BVB side). Dortmund to win

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Schalke - Cologne Both Teams started with a defeat in the new season. Schalke lost 0-3 versus Stuttgart away and Cologne lost at home the first possible points versus a strong Wolfsburg (0-3). Cologne have a defense problem. After Mohamad is also his subsitute Pezzoni injured (virus). Two defender less. Also the Midfield Boss Petit and the top cologne forwarder Novakovic aren't available. They had some rumour about the Skipper Job. Podolski told Cologne that he wants to have the Job but the new Coach Solbakken decided to take another captain. Schalke on the other hand miss Farfan in front. But with the new Forward Marica (Stuttgart) they haven't a worse subsitute for Farfan. Schalke was better at home than away 7-3-7 home / 4-4-9 away. I think that Rangnick will make a good job there and if Schalke will not win, but I'm sure that we will have some goals here. Schalke/Cologne over 2.5

Schalke-Cologne under 2,75 1,93 pinnacle 4pts Schalke-Cologne Col no goal 2,37 bet365 2pts Both,Schalke and Cologne have started the season very badly.Both were beaten 3:0 and deserved to lose even higher.Both defenses were to bad,and the offense didn't make anything.Schalke will play at home,their only absentee will be Farfan.But he is the most important player up front and therefore his absent will be a huge loss ( the other players who are missing:Kenia,Moritz,Hoogland and Escudero are not important). Cologne were very poor last year away from home.They will go out and try to defend as long as possible.Mohamad and Pezzoni will both be out,so their centre defense is weakened a little bit.Midfielder Petit and Sanou are also out,as well as the strikers Novakovic,Ionita and Freis.So they have just Podolski and Clemens up front with Chihi also able to play as a striker. To sum up,this will be an under match.Both offenses are weak especially with the absence of Farfan.Schalke's defense is okay ( normally),while Cologne are hopeing to manage a draw or to make one goal to win it.Because of their striking problems,I think it is a good bet and worth it,to go on Cologne not to score. GL:ok
already 3-1:spank

Gladbach-Stuttgart under 3 1' date=78 188bet 7pts Gladbach has become much better in the defense since Favre arrived.They conceded just one time more than 1 goal in a regular match under Favre which was back in february.Favre wants his team to stay safe in the defense and he would surely be content with a 0-0 in this match.Stuttgart might be overated after their 3:0 victory against Schalke.They could have won even higher but Schalke didn't offer them anything.Stuttgart had many players unavailable during this week,many of their players have been on international duty.This is not very good,especially at the beginning of the season. Gladbach will miss Levels,Stranzl,Bradley and Idrissou but just Stranzl is injured,the others are no longer important for the coach. Stuttgart misses out Delpierre,Niedermeier,Audel,Gebhart and Schieber. All in all this is a clear under match in my eyes,those internationals should be tired while Gladbach's coach favours a very defensive style of football. GL:ok
1:1:beer

Re: Germany - Bunsdesliga -> 13-14.08.2011 Leverkusen - Werder Bremen: Werder Bremen +0.5 (AH) @ 2.05 (Pinnacle) 10/10 I think Leverkusen is unnecessarily short here. The hosts started the season with an unexpected 2-0 loss at Mainz (Leverkusen was favourites at about 1.90-2.00). Werder won at home, 2-0, against Kaiserslautern and goes into this match with confidence. With it being only the 2nd match of the season and with Leverkusen starting in an unsure manner and Werder starting with a win, the value is with Werder. In the last three seasons this fixture has ended in a draw. The odds for 2 results in Werder's favour are quite good.